Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2010, 08:59 PM

2,385 posts, read 4,334,058 times

Advertisements

I like Betheney this season way more than I ever have.

Kelly...woo boy. She's is insane.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2010, 09:09 PM

2,702 posts, read 6,029,743 times
OMG this episode was a hot azz mess.

GodJilla-GLAD she wasn't on tonight.

LuAnn-her date was "maximum grody", ewww.....that "kissy kissy" scene was grody. Her song sucks & so does she.

Alex is such a sweetheart, I'm glad she managed to stay out of it.

Ramona-was wasted. "Turtle time" & then "I'm HAWT for my husband." LOL. Wow, I guess being drunk knows no age.

Kelly-WTF??? She needs to stop mixing her happy pills with alcohol b/c it is clearly not working for her. GodJilla has clearly been poisoning her and is using her negative influence on her. I do agree with her about not wanting to have a 1-night stand but that's it.

Sonja-loved that green dress that she wore at the end of the night, so pretty! I like her, even if she's a nympho who likes to have dangerous 1-night stands.

Bethenny-poor girl. That sucks that she had to be exposed to all of Kelly's zaniness.

Old 05-13-2010, 09:11 PM

35 posts, read 53,262 times
I floved when Bethenny and Alex were losing their **** laughing! Feel good moment of the whole "cruise". Also liked listening to BSC Ramona slurring haha!

Old 05-13-2010, 09:18 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,698,696 times
Sonja is so pretty. Kelly is retarted.

Old 05-13-2010, 09:21 PM

35 posts, read 53,262 times
I have to go blow my brains out now...watching LuLu sing her new single, "Chic, Chic, c'est la vie" on WWHL. Ego like I've never witnessed!

Old 05-13-2010, 09:32 PM

I actually found tonight's episode the most boring of the whole season. I was expecting way more drama and I couldn't care less about LuLu's singing rehearsal or her date.

Old 05-13-2010, 09:35 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,198,821 times
Kelly is so freaking dumb, for her sake I wish it were drugs, but I don't think it can be blamed on drugs. She doesn't have the brain capacity to keep up with the other girls. OMG, Bethenny's joke about stomping the grapes, how could anyone not get such an obvious joke? I'm starting to feel sorry for her, I don't enjoy watching her embarrass herself every time she opens her mouth, she really needs to stop talking or leave the show.

Old 05-13-2010, 10:47 PM

1,786 posts, read 3,461,722 times
I think Luanne has a thing for Austin Powers. That wannabe boyfriend just tries SO hard to be young and groovy while tossing his head back and showing us all his fillings. How awkward were their kissing attempts? Are we 12? And the music producer with his "That's what I'm talking about". Yikes. Shagadelic, dude.

I agree with all of you: Kelly is certifiably insane. What on earth caused that mental break? I am beginning to wonder if the producers of the show are telling the ladies to stir up drama. Let's face it - we were all a bit bewildered with Alex this season and how she just came out of NO WHERE with her (1) Ill-timed announcement/message to Jill; and (2) The "How COULD you" with Jill last week.

I loved that the old Bethenney of the funny off-camera remarks was back. Out of all of them, she is the gal I would most love to hang out with over a few drinks. She just cracks me up with her on-point zingers!

On the positive side: Props to all the gals on the yacht. They really do have fantastic figures. Sonja definitely grew on me tonight - and I agree - her dress at the end was beautiful.

Old 05-13-2010, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokatie View Post
That wannabe boyfriend just tries SO hard to be young and groovy while tossing his head back and showing us all his fillings.
hahahahahahahaha

Funny

Old 05-13-2010, 11:34 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,198,821 times
Luann did her spoken song on "Watch What Happens," it was awful as expected. She really seems to believe that she has talent. The songs might be fun if she was in on the joke, but to see her taking her "music career" seriously is just embarrassing. How do these women get so deluded?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV