Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2017, 01:47 PM

5,535 posts, read 7,128,574 times

Advertisements

I don't think that Paul played such a great game because he had several advantages coming in and throughout the game, and he is playing with a bunch of idiots. If he played the game with normal competitive contestants than he would not be able to act like a puppet master. Him going far in this game is akin to me winning a cross country race in the Special Olympics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2017, 02:31 PM

1,873 posts, read 4,240,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj10 View Post

As far as a pick for AFP. I have none. I possibly thought of Kevin because of the treatment he was given but he has already won $25,000. so that is pretty good if you add in his other earnings. Not a bad payout for doing nothing. When I think of everyone else there isn't a single HG that doesn't have good and bad things about them. I do think that it is only fair that it is given to someone who managed to stay in the house for a long time AND tried to play the game. As far as who that would be .... I have no clue.
Then I guess I'd vote to give it to Josh....so he can use it to take music lessons.

Old 09-12-2017, 12:18 AM

44,658 posts, read 61,714,444 times
PAUL did NOT use the veto

Paul told Alex that he can't save her because Christmas/Josh want her out and he's gotta do what's best for his game. Alex was dumbfounded because if she stayed (and Kevin left), then it'd be Alex/Paul VS Christmas with a broken foot and Josh. Still, Paul didn't budge. Paul then went and cried to Xmas/Josh about it, but it seemed more like he was trying to act sensitive for the cameras since Paul has been shook about his "villain" comic book character. He still doesn't understand why BB would "portray" him as a villain.
More...https://big-brother-19-blog.blogspot.com/

Final schedule:
Wed: Veto Comp/Ceremony/taped eviction.
Thur: live eviction & Part 1 HOH (Endurance)
Fri: special "Remember when.." clip show.
Follow Wed: Finale.

Old 09-12-2017, 04:54 AM

6,904 posts, read 7,623,311 times
I'm pretty sure Chen said there will be an eviction episode tonight (Tues).

Old 09-12-2017, 12:26 PM

44,658 posts, read 61,714,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
I'm pretty sure Chen said there will be an eviction episode tonight (Tues).
Tonight is the "Hurricane Relief Special' according to all the news sources here, no BB scheduled.

Old 09-12-2017, 01:09 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,623,311 times
Oh, I see. Apparently the eviction is happening right now (Tues) and is being taped, and then it will be shown on-air tomorrow.

Old 09-12-2017, 01:24 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,079,344 times
I would not have wanted to be in the BB house at all this season but at this point it is a really weird atmosphere. Kevin stays by himself in the bedroom most of the time reading the Bible because no one will talk to him. Alex is really mad at everyone because she knows she is being evicted. She is keeping to herself in the Have Not room reading the Bible and occasionally talking to herself calling the others names. Paul, Christmas and Josh are hanging out together but it doesn't sound like they are having any fun. Paul and Christmas snuggle together in bed at night. Josh says he doesn't like sleeping alone in the HOH room so last night he slept in the same room as Paul and Christmas.

Sometimes I feel like it is a waste of time to even watch the show anymore. I know people think Paul will definitely win but I think there is still a chance that something unexpected could happen and it might not turn out that way. I know the chance of that happening is slim to none but that is why I keep watching.

Old 09-12-2017, 01:26 PM

587 posts, read 564,418 times
Is this why Christmas was kept in the game, even though she couldn't participate in most of the comps??

Big Brother 19 Spoilers: Christmas Abbott Worked For Paul Abrahamian's Mom, Knew Paul Before Game - BB19 Rigged For Paul To Win? | Celeb Dirty Laundry

Quote:
Christmas suposedly told Josh Martinez that she worked for Paul’s mom – then the feeds shut off.
There has been buzz that CBS handed Paul the BB19 win by casting houseguests that would work with him. Nobody has challenged him and, as it turns out, there is a reason for that. The newest scoop stated that Christmas and Paul knew each other well before meeting in the house – Christmas previously worked for his mother.

Old 09-12-2017, 02:55 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,196,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBall View Post
Is this why Christmas was kept in the game, even though she couldn't participate in most of the comps??

Big Brother 19 Spoilers: Christmas Abbott Worked For Paul Abrahamian's Mom, Knew Paul Before Game - BB19 Rigged For Paul To Win? | Celeb Dirty Laundry
If the rumor is true that CBS wants Paul to win, but WHY?

CBS convinced the other houseguests to give up $500,000 so Paul could win $500,000? Why?

On another topic of Christmas. What is the extent of her injuries? Sometimes she is hobbling around in crutches. But when she was competing in one of the physical competition of running up and down a ramp gathering limes, it seemed like she had no problem.

Old 09-12-2017, 05:01 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,792,483 times
So I was just at a website asking people who they will vote for AFP and out of ~4K votes, 22% were for Kevin and 21% were for Cody. Mark was like 5% and Jess was at 3%. Jason was in 3rd place, but I forgot his percentage. I'm guessing that it was around 14%. I don't like Kevin, so I may end up voting for Cody because even though I wanted Jess (even Mark would be okay), I just don't want Kevin to win AFP. I don't feel that he deserves it. Kevin AFP? That's crazy talk !!!

Also, I was just reading some other conversations about Josh asking if Paul and Christmas are in a showmance and them both denying it. Then when it was just Josh and Paul, Paul was really telling Josh to knock it off, because he doesn't want his GF thinking that something is going on with between him and Christmas. He told Josh that they were not cuddling, but that he was just consoling her .

I get the distinct feeling that CBS is not going to apologize for any of this season of BB . I have read quite a few different blogs and most of the people commenting are not at all happy with this season and cast. I guess if a person does not know what is being said and done behind the scenes, they won't know how disgusting this cast has been. Worse than other seasons??? For myself and quite a few others posting their feelings online - YES !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV