Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2018, 12:32 PM

1,764 posts, read 1,672,717 times

Advertisements

It was strange that Arie chose to propose to Lauren onstage, but then he's kinda strange. Maybe the reason he did was so Neil Lane would pay for the ring. Either way he seems kinda oblivious.

Chris Harrison later said something like, "I didn't think he was going to do that onstage, you don't know whether to clap" ?!

Lauren and Arie were on Jimmy Kimmel last night and Kimmel was joking saying, "what happens when you're at a restaurant and he orders pasta and as the waiter is walking away and he yells, wait I think I'll have the chicken"

Lauren responds, "I don't know we've never been to a restaurant together" ?!

Kimmel said, "You've never been to a restaurant together" ? "oh, it's definitively time to talk about marriage" ?!

Last edited by 70's Music Girl; 03-07-2018 at 12:50 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2018, 12:54 PM

1,479 posts, read 1,229,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craig11152 View Post
I missed that.... What was his explanation?

Disclaimer: I only watch in bits and pieces. Its my wife who likes the show. I generally just peek in on the last 2-3 episodes....mostly to see if Reality Steve is on the mark.
He was right on with this one!!

Old 03-07-2018, 12:56 PM

1,479 posts, read 1,229,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70's Music Girl View Post

Lauren and Arie were on Jimmy Kimmel last night and Kimmel was joking saying, "what happens when you're at a restaurant and he orders pasta and as the waiter is walking away and he yells, wait I think I'll have the chicken"

Kimmel said, "You've never been to a restaurant together" ? "oh, it's definitively time to talk about marriage" ?!
Lauren seems very submissive and easy to manipulate. Did I hear her say that they didn't want the finale because Ari didn't want to watch it? So she doesn't really know how things went down and what Ari's family had to say when they met her and Becca? This must be Ari's dream girl

Old 03-07-2018, 02:17 PM

11,558 posts, read 12,055,996 times
One of the reasons Aire gave for not proposing to Lauren in the first place was because at one point her look appeared to reveal she wasn't as confident as he was in their relationship and it freaked him out and he ran for the hills (not verbatim).

That statement opens the door for discussion and questions.

If he is that insecure what happens going forward if Lauren doesn't maintain the dreamy eyes and smile when looking at him; or perhaps she may have a look of concern on her face for some other reason? Will he freak out again and want to run for the hills to find someone else who will stare at him with adoration 24/7?

In the final analysis, it's up to them to decide if they are perfect for each other - accepting that no union is perfect, but that the parties concerned be a perfect as possible for each other.

Old 03-07-2018, 02:31 PM

5,120 posts, read 16,599,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70's Music Girl View Post
...Lauren and Arie were on Jimmy Kimmel last night and Kimmel was joking saying, "what happens when you're at a restaurant and he orders pasta and as the waiter is walking away and he yells, wait I think I'll have the chicken"

Hil-ar-i-ous! Thanks for sharing that. I love Jimmy. LOL

Old 03-07-2018, 04:45 PM

^^^
I kinda felt sorry for Lauren that she was so clueless about Kimmel's obvious sarcasm.

I heard a commentator say that Becca was too sharp and intelligent to be with Arie, she would have been too much of a challenge for him and that Lauren comes across like a lost lamb.

I really wish Lauren's parents would get her to a psychologist. Help her to connect the dots. She's young and quite naive needs to grow up a bit before marrying. Maybe someone can start a go fund me page for Lauren to pay for counseling. Lauren don't waste these great years with such a loser guy. He clearly has issues he needs to work on.

There's a go fund me page for Becca to help her recover from the breakup, she'll be just fine.

I don't think Ferris needs to be saved, Lauren does.

Old 03-07-2018, 05:22 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
I think people under estimate Lauren. She is quiet and seems to be smarter than many in the show.

Old 03-07-2018, 06:30 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,571,777 times
Did Becca get a tattoo on her left wrist - something to do with her and Arie?

It was mentioned when he first came to break things off with her but I haven't seen any mention of it since.

Old 03-07-2018, 07:52 PM

11,582 posts, read 6,738,871 times
Lauren and Arie will not last either!!

Old 03-07-2018, 08:50 PM

^^^

They might work out since they both seem a little bit clueless. Maybe the dynamic will work out for them.

It's really hard to say what couples will work out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV