Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2019, 02:35 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,628,263 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayanne View Post
Ok sorry for the stupid questions.

I thought I was current but just realized I still have one episode to watch! (I would have sworn my Hulu watchlist said I was all caught up).
No wonder the last few posts about Barbara and her son didn't make any sense to me!

But yay! I get to watch another one! I thought I was done til next season.
Oops - forget everything I told you....lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2019, 02:51 PM

2,771 posts, read 2,306,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayanne View Post
Ok sorry for the stupid questions.

I thought I was current but just realized I still have one episode to watch! (I would have sworn my Hulu watchlist said I was all caught up).
No wonder the last few posts about Barbara and her son didn't make any sense to me!

But yay! I get to watch another one! I thought I was done til next season.
Who'd have thought there'd be so many ways to watch our fave shows as there are today! In the past, if you missed a show, you missed it (till the reruns, anyway ...)

Old 03-01-2019, 03:10 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,464,536 times
I really like this show. The last episode really left me wanting more. Each person had something in their lives still unresolved.
One question for me is why doesn't Mitch want Barbara's son to know about his real father? Is it because they've told him Mitch is his biological father or is it that maybe Dave isn't the biological dad?

Old 03-01-2019, 03:28 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,031,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
One question for me is why doesn't Mitch want Barbara's son to know about his real father? Is it because they've told him Mitch is his biological father or is it that maybe Dave isn't the biological dad?
I didn't get that either. It's not like Dave was some horrible person and is an absentee father. He died in a terrorist attack, why keep that from his son? Dave is definitely the father, they've just been lying to Patrick for the past 17 years.

I think Jon was right to question Barbara at the airport. I get moving on, but pretending like he didn't even exist? Marrying someone else so quickly and claiming someone else is the father?

On a side more, I did not realize that Patrick was Chandler Riggs in the previous episode. He looks so different without the long hair he had on the Walking Dead. Short hair is a much better look for him.

Old 03-01-2019, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I really like this show. The last episode really left me wanting more. Each person had something in their lives still unresolved.
I think Mitch may be his biological father, and not Dave. The writer seems to like themes that are relevant to more than one or two people, so this may be a similar type of situation Eddie and Delilah are in where an affair resulted in a child.

Old 03-01-2019, 07:28 PM

1,480 posts, read 1,230,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I think Mitch may be his biological father, and not Dave. The writer seems to like themes that are relevant to more than one or two people, so this may be a similar type of situation Eddie and Delilah are in where an affair resulted in a child.
Maybe Jon is the father!

Old 03-01-2019, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Barbara was already pregnant when she met Mitch, so that's pretty unlikely that he is the father.

Old 03-01-2019, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCviaMD View Post
Maybe Jon is the father!
That might be another twist!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
Barbara was already pregnant when she met Mitch, so that's pretty unlikely that he is the father.
I thought in the telling the timeline was a bit vague, but if you remember that they specifically said she was pregnant when she met Mitch, then you're correct and it's not his son. Which means NCviaMD may be spot on.

Old 03-02-2019, 07:10 AM

15,220 posts, read 10,327,983 times
Was the character played by Chandler Riggs supposed to be Delilah's son in the future? He was only on for a split second.

Old 03-02-2019, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiluvr1228 View Post
Was the character played by Chandler Riggs supposed to be Delilah's son in the future? He was only on for a split second.
He was in last weeks episode too. He was the kid who read Rome's script in the hospital. He was also the kid Rome was talking to on the phone at the beginningof the episode.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV