Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2019, 03:29 PM

1,074 posts, read 640,458 times

Advertisements

The only thing I truly care about is when is Jordan coming?. Oh my goodness- how much would you love to just go have a beer with him and hear the odd way his mind works. Love him! Everyone needs "that one friend".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2019, 09:24 AM

3,058 posts, read 3,822,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
So far, most of it is just "Crying in Paradise." I used to like Caelynn, but now I do not. She seems stuck forever on what Blake did to her. She needs to move on. And take Kristina with her.
Blake just put her on blast, saying she just wanted sexy-time from him, no strings attached. Caelynn is a liar and a fraud. Hannah said she was a fake person, she was right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uGxo7vnQ5I

Can't stand people like her. She destroys someones character, then when he defends himself with the actual truth in a text, she cries victim and blames her alleged sophomore sexual assault incident. 2019 victim mentality. I feel bad for young men trying to date 24 yr old women, as many of them act like her. Women of my era and my mothers time NEVER acted like this.

Old 08-11-2019, 02:44 PM

12,767 posts, read 14,963,616 times
I don't see what all the ladies see in Blake. He's always been ugly to me. I meant physically, but he has an ugly character too the way he screwed over Kristina & Caelynn. And then to act like he had no idea what he did when he was talking w/ crying Caelynn.

Caelynn is ugly too.

Old 08-11-2019, 06:43 PM

27,213 posts, read 46,728,178 times
Blake came across as a very unstable man. I believe he need some mental counseling.

Don’t have sex with two different girls, two days in row if you can’t handle the aftermath.

Old 08-11-2019, 11:50 PM

5,587 posts, read 8,399,588 times
Yeah, to me Hannah looks like an emoji with those giant eyes and tiny face. Annaliese, oh Annaliese....it is none of your business what Clay does. You are annoying! And you need bangs to hide that giant vein in your forehead from Botox. I thought Blake was a little nuts when he was on the Bachelorette, he seemed mentally unstable. I LOVE Clay (the stereotypical handsome football player)...but that Kermit voice, it's such a shame.

Old 08-12-2019, 12:15 PM

2,066 posts, read 900,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshaBrady1968 View Post
The only thing I truly care about is when is Jordan coming?. Oh my goodness- how much would you love to just go have a beer with him and hear the odd way his mind works. Love him! Everyone needs "that one friend".

Bring out the Jordan (did his perfect relationship end, I guess it did?) ! "He's dipping his spoon in all the ice cream" or something - hilarious ! Looking forward to it.

More model facial expressions ? "Serious". (makes a face) "Pensive". (makes a face) "Hopeful". (makes a face). And the grooming tricks !

Old 08-13-2019, 10:45 AM

What's wrong with Hannah, the so called model. She looks great and hopefully she can keep looking that way as her mom was looking the opposite.

Hannah is either dumb or a good match for Blake.

Blake always struck me as kind of weird and insincere, and I do not want to judge a guy differently then a female.

Maybe Dillon if that is the great guys name that has taking all the BS from Hannah who dares to kiss Blake in front of Dillon...so maybe Dillon will be the new Bachelor if the relationship with Hannah will be over.

Old 08-13-2019, 11:26 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,736,838 times
This season so far is incredibly boring. The fight looks like the only exciting thing about to happen lol.

Old 08-13-2019, 02:00 PM

11,769 posts, read 5,783,856 times
I can't say I'm enjoying it as I can't stand guys who think every girl is a friend with benefits. Blake is a sleaze and not even good looking - not sure what the girls see in him. The text actually means nothing because as a woman - if I read more into a relationship than the guy thought it meant I'd pretend that it also didn't mean anything to me as I'd be embarrass with myself for not seeing his true colors. We have no idea what previously happened between the two and the messages he was sending as this wasn't the first time they had talked. He and Caelynn faced timed for a couple of months

Was not a Demi fan on Colton's season - but I love her this year~

Old 08-13-2019, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
I can't say I'm enjoying it as I can't stand guys who think every girl is a friend with benefits. Blake is a sleaze and not even good looking - not sure what the girls see in him. The text actually means nothing because as a woman - if I read more into a relationship than the guy thought it meant I'd pretend that it also didn't mean anything to me as I'd be embarrass with myself for not seeing his true colors. We have no idea what previously happened between the two and the messages he was sending as this wasn't the first time they had talked. He and Caelynn faced timed for a couple of months

Was not a Demi fan on Colton's season - but I love her this year~
Blake turned out to be douchbag #1!

With Hannah now to be in touch with Blake in the week running up to meeting each other on the beach in Mexico, seems that Hannah is meeting her match and she has nothing to complain about when she is dumped or used like the two others or at least the first girl who got treated badly by Blake.

Who is sending an Uber to have sex and it seems to have been an Uber pool...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV