Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2019, 05:50 PM

27,215 posts, read 46,778,320 times

Advertisements

From what we could see during the first episode is that many prior contestants have fooled some girls.

The girl with the mom in prison is now in a relationship with a girl and on the show to figure out what she wants. Interesting to see this all being played on TV while the guys don’t seem to be aware of that yet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2019, 05:53 PM

4,985 posts, read 3,970,897 times
all participants are too polished for me to "suspend my disbelief".

Old 08-07-2019, 12:33 PM

2,066 posts, read 902,097 times
Everyone needs a vice … watching this type of garbage is mine.

Oh, and drinking too much coffee.

Hoping AlwaysBeachCam goes home in the first men's elimination. He's just … oily.

Old 08-07-2019, 02:58 PM

3,058 posts, read 3,827,061 times
Blake cares about 2 things- sexy-time and his image. Not sure why any girl would be attracted to that, but of course these girls only care about looks so that's why he slays it. That said, I'm glad Blake stood up for himself with Kristina, as she was blaming her lack of confidence in herself, on him. Its not his fault you get rejected by the best looking alpha males. Stop going for the top alpha male Chad's and they won't smash and dash.

Women who are 7's think they deserve men who are 9's and 10's. Kristina is a hard 7. Try talking to guys who are 7's and you'll have a lasting relationship. Also, make a man wait a little while before you let him pound it out (Caelynn). Blake is a chad just looking to sport-f.

Old 08-07-2019, 06:51 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,984,705 times
Yeah, this show is my guilty pleasure too

It's hard not to see them acting for the camera, especially knowing they all are part of "Bachelor Nation" and they could all be working behind the scenes to set most of it up.

But I don't see the attraction to girls like Hannah, who looks and acts like a 12-year-old.

Old 08-08-2019, 04:21 AM

27,215 posts, read 46,778,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageSunlight View Post
Blake cares about 2 things- sexy-time and his image. Not sure why any girl would be attracted to that, but of course these girls only care about looks so that's why he slays it. That said, I'm glad Blake stood up for himself with Kristina, as she was blaming her lack of confidence in herself, on him. Its not his fault you get rejected by the best looking alpha males. Stop going for the top alpha male Chad's and they won't smash and dash.

Women who are 7's think they deserve men who are 9's and 10's. Kristina is a hard 7. Try talking to guys who are 7's and you'll have a lasting relationship. Also, make a man wait a little while before you let him pound it out (Caelynn). Blake is a chad just looking to sport-f.
Blake has turned from a good looking guy into a bad character guy which character shines through and makes him ugly.

What a selfish guy.

Anneliese seems never to learn from history. What a dumb person.

Old 08-08-2019, 10:52 AM

11,802 posts, read 12,043,246 times
Demi and her commentary are the highlight for me. She is hilarious but astute and so blunt. She could be on every season, just observing and commenting.

Old 08-08-2019, 05:18 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,984,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
Demi and her commentary are the highlight for me. She is hilarious but astute and so blunt. She could be on every season, just observing and commenting.
She really called out Anneliese

Old 08-08-2019, 05:48 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,298,594 times
So far, most of it is just "Crying in Paradise." I used to like Caelynn, but now I do not. She seems stuck forever on what Blake did to her. She needs to move on. And take Kristina with her.

Old 08-09-2019, 03:27 PM

1,074 posts, read 641,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
Yeah, this show is my guilty pleasure too

It's hard not to see them acting for the camera, especially knowing they all are part of "Bachelor Nation" and they could all be working behind the scenes to set most of it up.

But I don't see the attraction to girls like Hannah, who looks and acts like a 12-year-old.
Yes. That's what I was coming on here to say. Why is she the "it" girl this year?
Remember when Jade was the "it" girl? That one I understood and agreed with. Hannah is a nice girl and I am not sure I agree that she acts any less mature than the rest of the cast, but I cannot believe that her gigantic eyes and weird high waisted shorts has EVERY man wanting her- what?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV