Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2013, 05:02 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,454,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caladium View Post
^^ It would have to be a short lived affair, of course, since Christine Baranski is now busy with The Goodwife.

Amy could have her own affair with Kripke.
Yeah, but Stuart liked her. I think she could hook up with him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2013, 05:04 PM

12,054 posts, read 23,352,236 times
Quote:
Interesting idea. No, not the assistant. She was boring. Leonard's mom.
Not Leonard's mom. Someone who is age appropriate, beautiful, intelligent, and just knocks the wind out of Sheldon.

And, maybe Amy with Wil Wheaton for a few dates. Amy gets a great make-over.

Old 06-04-2013, 06:59 PM

2,430 posts, read 5,581,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SXMGirl View Post
I would like to see some brilliant and beautiful woman just sweep Sheldon off of his feet. Maybe someone interviewing him or just someone who he meets at the university. He is so attracted to her and doesn't know what to do. Not his assistant, who I am not sure if even part of the show any longer.
She wouldn't have to be beautiful, but very appealing to Sheldon's special tastes. I originally thought someone dressed as Lt. Uhura would do (since it worked somewhat for Amy), but it would take a female version of Spock to really light Sheldon's fire. Someone with the bangs, the ears and a case of YooHoo might have a chance. He could bump into her in the comic book store... their hands touch as they both reach for the same limited edition issue... *magic*

Quote:
Amy could have her own affair with Kripke.
She needs to have a fling with Penny's ex-boyfriend, the one that made her go "whoooo-oo" in the bar.

Old 06-04-2013, 07:03 PM

18,717 posts, read 31,089,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SXMGirl View Post
Not Leonard's mom. Someone who is age appropriate, beautiful, intelligent, and just knocks the wind out of Sheldon.

And, maybe Amy with Wil Wheaton for a few dates. Amy gets a great make-over.
Well, since you started the storyline, you get to choose who to match everyone up with.

Still.... consider the possibilities....

1. Leonard's mom is definitely beautiful and intelligent. In the episode where she and Sheldon do karaoke together it's clear that she already knocks the wind out of him. In that episode they had a lot of physical chemistry, more chemistry than I've seen Sheldon display with any other woman. They've even been chatting online for years, and she has shared some things with him that she "couldn't even do with her husband." So she meets almost all your wishes.

2. If I remember correctly, Leonard's mom is now divorced. I could see her being angry over her ex dating a younger girl and deciding she needs a young lover herself. And I could see her being turned on by the challenge of seeing if she could make someone who is non-sexual into a sexual person. Christine Baranski is one of the few actresses who could pull off the role of someone manipulative enough and determined enough to get her way, yet also making it a good experience for Sheldon. She'd certainly see to it that he learned a few things!

3. The age appropriate issue gives them a reason to end the dalliance without any hard feelings. Leonard's mom will realize she wants to be with people her own age, and then (since she started everything to begin with) fix everything by taking Sheldon to a movie theater where Amy is on a date with Stuart. Or maybe Wil. Or maybe Zak. Whomever it is, jealousy will ensue, eyes will be opened, and the appropriate partners will sit with each other wiser but no worse for the wear.

Meanwhile Raj will return from the restroom, see all the change that took place while he was gone, and yet again curse his tiny bladder that makes him miss out on things.

As for Amy.... yes, I think Minervah's right that Stuart's the logical choice. But then again Wil Wheaton would be fun, too. Maybe she should date all three! I could see her wanting to do that.

Old 06-04-2013, 07:08 PM

18,717 posts, read 31,089,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blinx View Post
She wouldn't have to be beautiful, but very appealing to Sheldon's special tastes. I originally thought someone dressed as Lt. Uhura would do (since it worked somewhat for Amy), but it would take a female version of Spock to really light Sheldon's fire. Someone with the bangs, the ears and a case of YooHoo might have a chance. He could bump into her in the comic book store... their hands touch as they both reach for the same limited edition issue... *magic*
LOL now this idea has some real possibilities, too. Yoohoo, writing staff! We have some great ideas ripe for the picking!

Old 06-04-2013, 07:25 PM

2,430 posts, read 5,581,120 times
Quote:
Meanwhile Raj will return from the restroom, see all the change that took place while he was gone, and yet again curse his tiny bladder that makes him miss out on things.
Not sure if all the hookups will happen, but ^THIS^ is a sure thing!!

Old 06-04-2013, 08:06 PM

I would rather see Amy with Stuart because for some reason I just have a soft spot for him poor guy. He is the only one who actually had a chance with Penny and blew it. But he liked Amy and she would be more his type than Penny's ex Zak over whom she went "whooo."

I can't see her with Kripke. I can't see anyone with Kripke. I don't like Kripke.

I so want to see Leonard's poor dad.

Old 06-04-2013, 08:32 PM

48,564 posts, read 24,129,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post

I can't see her with Kripke. I can't see anyone with Kripke. I don't like Kripke.

Yeah, he pwobabwee tweats women wike cwap.

How do you feel about .....

Old 06-04-2013, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandstander View Post
Yeah, he pwobabwee tweats women wike cwap.

How do you feel about .....

AWWWWW......Elmer's adowable. Even if he does want to kill the wabbit.

Old 06-04-2013, 11:20 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,117,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
AWWWWW......Elmer's adowable. Even if he does want to kill the wabbit.
waskawiee wabbit, if you please.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV