Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2009, 12:02 PM

750 posts, read 2,276,865 times

Advertisements

I thought it was dumb to get rid of EriK, his tribe had the numbers 8 to 4 against Foa Foa. You don't pick off your own till you eliminate the opposing tribe. Galu has pushed Shambo into the corner and doesn't include her in anything so she'll most likely shoot over to Foa Foa and if they pick up one other and the numbers are tied.
But overall this season has been weak to me and I watch them all. It just seems like they have no issues with food or thirst like they have in the old seasons, it just doesn't seem "tough" enough out there like it has been in the past.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2009, 01:05 PM

4,941 posts, read 8,327,271 times
It's going to be fun to watch Russell squrim on the next episode. I don't know if he will get voted off but it sure will be entertaining to see the tables turned on him for a change!

Old 11-08-2009, 01:06 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,117,748 times
I can't wait........they should spear him and roast him on an open fire

Old 11-08-2009, 01:47 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,190,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
So Eric had the other II but was so c ocky that he didn't use it and got voted out? Blindsided to boot? Another priceless moment. Did your Dimples say anything about my Dreamy Eyes finding the II without any clues?
Not on the show but on his blog dimples said "future Survivors that is the way the II is supposed to be played". Jeff didn't ask for it either again last night he was about to read the votes and Russell stood up to take it to him.

Eric had no reason to think he was getting voted out they all let him think it was Jaison. Shambo too because that is who she voted for also she has got to be catching on that they are playing her. Eric took the clues Shambo got from the other camp and he found the II awhile back.

Old 11-08-2009, 01:59 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,190,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPaul View Post
I thought it was dumb to get rid of EriK, his tribe had the numbers 8 to 4 against Foa Foa. You don't pick off your own till you eliminate the opposing tribe. Galu has pushed Shambo into the corner and doesn't include her in anything so she'll most likely shoot over to Foa Foa and if they pick up one other and the numbers are tied.
But overall this season has been weak to me and I watch them all. It just seems like they have no issues with food or thirst like they have in the old seasons, it just doesn't seem "tough" enough out there like it has been in the past.
Season 17 started off a snooze fest also I almost stopped watching but the posters on that thread talked me into staying. I have watched them all too. I agree they should have picked off Foa Foa but Eric was to full of himself and his tribe saw it.

Didn't they say black Russell went down from being dehydrated? I think they are having the same struggles with food & water but the camera isn't picking it up on the Russell show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
I can't wait........they should spear him and roast him on an open fire
Man I'm not even that mean.

Old 11-08-2009, 03:12 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
Russell, be afraid. Be very afraid!
Hi guy!!! U R working too hard there! Sending big waves atcha. You are missed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Season 17 started off a snooze fest also I almost stopped watching but the posters on that thread talked me into staying. I have watched them all too. I agree they should have picked off Foa Foa but Eric was to full of himself and his tribe saw it.

Didn't they say black Russell went down from being dehydrated? I think they are having the same struggles with food & water but the camera isn't picking it up on the Russell show.

Yeah, black Russell went down from dehydration, Jax. I have noticed people are getting skinnier and skinnier though. How's Mr. Dreamy Eyes' belly doing? Down anymore?? Those eyes.....

Old 11-08-2009, 03:16 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,680,497 times
Quote:

Yeah, black Russell went down from dehydration, Jax. I have noticed people are getting skinnier and skinnier though. How's Mr. Dreamy Eyes' belly doing? Down anymore?? Those eyes.....
*Waves back with a big grin on my face*

I miss y'all too! I log on every now and then. Busy as ever on my end--but I officially have less than six months left! If I can make it through the rest of this and all of next semester, I'm golden!

I can't rep those who have sent me reps....let me start randomly loving some people and I'll get back to y'all!

Old 11-08-2009, 03:19 PM

750 posts, read 2,276,865 times
Quote:

Yeah thats a good point he did go down because of being dehydrated. Maybe they aren't picking up on it.

Did it have anything to do with the horrible conditions and your non-stop work ethic?
"That had everything to do with it. My ultimate demise was the three-legged stool of dehydration, lack of nourishment and sheer exhaustion brought on by being the chief. I always felt like I had to keep going and take care of people or I would be vulnerable. I was always agonizing and questioning every decision. It was the first time I had dealt with being an insomniac and I didn’t wear it well."

Survivor: Russell Has False Memories About Medical Emergency - PEOPLE TV Watch

Old 11-08-2009, 06:46 PM

2,905 posts, read 7,350,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
I've made it clear that I cannot stand Russell but I have to give him his due for playing the game. He is the only one playing it.
I've got to say, I'm liking Russell more and more (well, not liking him as a person, liking him to go far in the game) I just can't not give him credit for what he has been able to accomplish thus far.

If it wasn't for Laura winning immunity, she would have been gone just like he wanted..

Showing so many people on the other tribe his II was bad judgment on his part. he should not have done that without knowing who was going to talk to who. He showed them all and it seemed it didn't even occur to him that they would talk to each other. That was just plain dumb.

Quote:
Shambo better wake up & realize she is being played only 2 votes for Jaison and hers was one of them beside Eric. Laura getting immunity in the challenge really changed the directions they were going last night eh?
All their faces after the challenge were priceless!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
I love a good blindside! Erik never saw it coming.
Yeah, the look on his face when his name kept popping up....

Old 11-09-2009, 07:02 AM

6,034 posts, read 10,684,778 times
Quote:

You think he's got dreamy eyes? You've gotta be kidding me! First time I saw him on the show I said his eyes look hard and soulless, like a bully tracking his next target...

And that was even before he started being a jerk. His eyes totally give him away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV