Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-26-2010, 03:29 PM

3,964 posts, read 10,633,731 times

Advertisements

Gotcha. After watching A&G lately, it's hard to argue with you. Poor little Leah....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2010, 03:38 PM

23,867 posts, read 33,568,716 times
Watching the one where she moved out; I have to say even little Leah acted better. That poor baby must be so stressed.

Old 09-26-2010, 04:15 PM

3,804 posts, read 6,173,875 times
I saw last week's episode, and I can understand what you guys are saying about Amber being mean. She really is. I guess I'd never bothered to pay attention too much before.

Old 09-26-2010, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Caitlynn.. I haven't really seen enough on her to know her specific situation besides she's given the baby up for adoption. It says she goes to school; but here she was living with Tyler - was it all summer; then when she went home school started? As far as her home life; I cringe every time they show her mother; coke on the table (probably laced with rum) and a cigarette in her hand. Caitlynn doesn't help out.. yet who watches the little boy? Caitlynn. Would it kill her to go outside & smoke & not blow it in the little boys face? I agree about not having money for the attorney to get her "love" out of jail but she goes to Vegas.
Caitlynn and Tyler are brother and sister as well as boyfriend and girlfriend.

Old 09-26-2010, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by easternerDC View Post
the did show here at work in some episodes - her job at the bar.
In 16 and Pregnant she worked at her dad's business too, but I'm not sure if she still does that.

Old 09-26-2010, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melaniej65 View Post
You know what is really funny about Farrah and the Social Security that she wants so desperately? Even if she proves Sophia's paternity the fact that he was so young and could not have worked very long (or for much money paid into Social Security) means that even if benefits are paid it will most likely be miniscule!

In all likelihood Farrah will OWE the Attorney more than Sophia will make on Social Security for her entire 18 years!!!
That's what I was thinking. I thought you had pay in to the system for 5 years or something to be vested enough to even get disability.

Old 09-26-2010, 04:25 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,462,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAL View Post
Caitlynn and Tyler are brother and sister as well as boyfriend and girlfriend.

Well that's a little misleading....Caitlynn's loser mom is married to Tyler's loser dad...they are not blood related. I don't know how long Caitlynn's mom and Tyler's dad have been married so not sure if they grew up together...

Old 09-26-2010, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nan5623 View Post
Ryan is a loser. Why doesn't his parents make him get out and go to work? Does he pay child support for Bentley? where does he get his partying money?
Ryan's dad did have a truck driving job set up for Ryan last season, but Ryan turned it down saying he didn't want to leave Maci and Bentley for days at a time for the next two or three years. In 16 and Pregnant he had a part time job as a welder or mechanic.

Old 09-26-2010, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
Well that's a little misleading....Caitlynn's loser mom is married to Tyler's loser dad...they are not blood related. I don't know how long Caitlynn's mom and Tyler's dad have been married so not sure if they grew up together...
Yeah, but when you explain it it doesn't sound so crazy. When I tell people about the show I always talk about the brother and sister with a kid because once you say that you've got everyone's attention.

Old 09-26-2010, 04:43 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,462,628 times
Quote:
Ryan's dad did have a truck driving job set up for Ryan last season, but Ryan turned it down saying he didn't want to leave Maci and Bentley for days at a time for the next two or three years. In 16 and Pregnant he had a part time job as a welder or mechanic.
Which is a crock because even when he was home, all he did was whine when Maci asked him to do the smallest thing. When he was awake, all he did was leave them to go hang out with his buddies and complain about what a ***** Maci was...

Quote:
Yeah, but when you explain it it doesn't sound so crazy. When I tell people about the show I always talk about the brother and sister with a kid because once you say that you've got everyone's attention.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV