Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2011, 02:35 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,721,897 times

Advertisements

Adrienne has had everything handed to her on a silver platter ... her definition of work isn't the same as ours. I mean the woman tried to wash a chicken with handsoap. Yea, she received a full scholarship to college ... yea, the full Maloof family scholarship. Please!!! If someone else footed her college bill, I hollar stink! That means someone who probably needed the money more than her didn't get it.

Now don't get me wrong, I like Adrienne. She is very level headed and is a good manager, but she hasn't had to work a day in her pretty tinsel haired life. People who she hires do the work.

Last edited by domergurl; 11-02-2011 at 06:16 PM..

Old 11-02-2011, 02:48 PM

1,085 posts, read 2,232,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitlassie View Post
There was a lot going on this episode. Wonder if the producers planned this to be an extra scary "Halloween" episode. I can't decide what was most frightening, Mauricio's mom after the surgery, Russell back from the grave, flopping mermaid and "daddy" lady at the engagement party, or Kim's man's face! I almost screamed when the camera turned on him! Sure, looks aren't everything, but he didn't give off a good vibe at all. She met him because he was hanging around her mailbox?! That would creep me out...

Loved the lack of Brandi and the minimal amount of Dana this episode.

Violett--thanks for the nightmares
lmao at all of this! I must know what went down between Russell and Mohammed. Somebody out there in city-dataland has to know!

Old 11-02-2011, 05:54 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,549,117 times
Mohammed Hadid, a Palestinian born developer, is very rich as you can see. He is very competitive too. There are rumors that he was competitive with Donald Trump and bid against Donald for large projects. Mohammed won.
http://www.mohamedhadid.com/press.php?id=200403280001

There are documents that share some of Mohammed’s legal issues which involve Taylor’s husband, Russell Armstrong:
Interior Designer and Home Owner Speak about Beverly Hills Housewife's Armstrongs, Nuway and MyMedicalRecords.com Lawsuit - MarketWatch

The security fraud involving Russell and Mohamed (copied from Starcasm; here’s the link to the complaint:
http://starcasm.net/wp-content/uploa...ties_fraud.pdf)

“On March 24, 2003 Russell Armstrong was named in a lawsuit filed by plaintiffs OVS, Inc. and Churchill Reinsurance, Ltd. that claims he and his co-defendants were guilty of securities fraud, misrepresentation, constructive fraud/breach of fiduciary duty, imposition of constructive trust, RICO, unfair business practices, fraudulent conveyance and civil conspiracy.

Charged along with Armstrong, who was identified in the suit as owner or controller of Armstrong Family Trust which was formerly known as or otherwise related to Brentwood Family Trust / Brentwood Medical Trust, are individuals David F. Firestone, Manuel P. Glaze, Tigno Onggara, Jacques Chen, Andy Dube and Mohammed Hadid.

Old 11-03-2011, 08:12 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,083,219 times
Strangeness abounded:

1. Don't invite me over for dinner to "celebrate" the announcement of your separation and to make accusations against another HW. Russell was paranoid. What every happened to protecting your journalistic sources since he wanted to file a lawsuit? There was no connection between Russell and Taylor and it was very uncomfortable for me to watch them sitting so close to one another.

2. Kim couldn't attend the engagement party How many times has she moved since she has been on the show?

3. I would keep my boyfriend as a secret too if he looked like Kim's boyfriend.

4. Kyle doing the splits was icky

5. The mermaid was even ickier

Old 11-03-2011, 11:43 AM

22,584 posts, read 54,270,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
Russell was paranoid. What every happened to protecting your journalistic sources since he wanted to file a lawsuit?
I hate to talk ill of the dead but that was major smack talk. To paraphrase, "I'll file a lawsuit and they'll give up their source. Happens all the time."

Granted, it's a tabloid and not a usual news source but if that were the case everyone would do it. As a reporter we were even told to burn our notebooks when they were full, or as needed. I'm a bit of a hoarder when it comes to info, books, newspapers, magazines, notes, but both papers that I worked for were adamant about this, even the weekly. Part of the job is knowing you could go to jail for not giving up your source. If you don't like that you can find another career.

It was creepy to watch him with that know-it-all attitude; the same one that he had when he bought the dog to stick it to Taylor. Sometimes I imagine him thinking of the enormous lawsuit and possible fraud charges he was facing then snickering to himself as he knew he would leave Taylor to face it alone, then killing himself.

I got the same feeling as you, George. He invited Kyle and her husband so that he could grill them. I can't stand people that only look at others as a means to an end, a sign of a true narcissist.

Old 11-03-2011, 01:54 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,700,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
Strangeness abounded:

1. Don't invite me over for dinner to "celebrate" the announcement of your separation and to make accusations against another HW. Russell was paranoid. What every happened to protecting your journalistic sources since he wanted to file a lawsuit? There was no connection between Russell and Taylor and it was very uncomfortable for me to watch them sitting so close to one another.

2. Kim couldn't attend the engagement party How many times has she moved since she has been on the show?

3. I would keep my boyfriend as a secret too if he looked like Kim's boyfriend.

4. Kyle doing the splits was icky

5. The mermaid was even ickier:eek:

I'm with you!!!

Old 11-04-2011, 10:11 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,721,897 times
That leacherous dude who was doing whatever with splittyKyle was as bad as that flappy mermaid! It's amazing to me how desperate people are in that place!

Old 11-04-2011, 05:37 PM

22,327 posts, read 29,411,685 times
Ok the Mermaid was very scary

Kim's bf was even scarier!! Moderator cut: see comment

"Daddy" lady is a whackball

Last edited by Beretta; 11-06-2011 at 07:16 AM.. Reason: funny but have to delete due to pg13 and off topic

Old 11-04-2011, 08:31 PM

2,930 posts, read 7,059,639 times
My favorite moments this season:
- Lisa's face when she saw the mermaid flapping
- it's A Valentino!!!!!!! Target!!! (poor brain dead Brandi thought the actual designer was there
- Breadsticks, meringue...back to breadsticks. And that big merengue on Camille's plate.
- Adrianne's chicken, I was surprised she knew where the kitchen was located
- Adriane's chef looks. He is funny.

Boring, least favorite:
- Hiltons' jr high bullying, too much
- Kim and Brandi in general(I dont dislike them they just dont make good tv)
- Mauricio is creepy as hell. He looks like a serial cheater(no I don't smoke e-cigarrets)
- Pandora's wedding (I really dont care zzzzz) The long term, permanent houseguest made better tv)
- I miss old Camille and her medium friend.

Anyway doesn't Pandoras fiancee look a little gay? or do all young guys in Beverly hills have that look?

Old 11-05-2011, 01:20 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,738,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Adrienne has had everything handed to her on a silver platter ... her definition of work isn't the same as ours. I mean the woman tried to wash a chicken with handsoap. Yea, she received a full scholarship to college ... yea, the full Maloof family scholarship. Please!!! If someone else footed her college bill, I hollar stink! That means someone who probably needed the money more than her didn't get it.

Now don't get me wrong, I like Adrienne. She is very level headed and is a good manager, but she hasn't had to work a day in her pretty tinsel haired life. People who she hires do the work.
I thought that was hilarious and something I would do! It has nothing to do with her being rich. I has to do with her not knowing how to cook. Washing implies soap. You 'rinse' the chicken

But wow that engagement party, over the top. I cannot imagine having that amount of money to just waste away. Too many people suffering in this world to be SO extravagant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.