Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2017, 10:16 PM

27 posts, read 69,405 times

Advertisements

Lol umm wether you believe me or not i can care less i don't know you so why would i waist my time proving it ???? Why come on here and waist my time making all that up??? Lol but believe me dont believe me your choice now you can continue. Spending majority of your time on here i would appreciate if you no longer reply to this thred because your interrupting my emails my issue was resolved :-) enjoy whats left of they night and again thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2017, 10:22 PM

Rabritta and you are absolutely right thanks as well for your professional response this was explained to me by the rep as well, the only thing i had to do was fax over the emails between me and agency along with my discharge papers the rep was very nice and understanding they assumed i was fired from temp agency and not assignment so it was a mistake that was corrected no appeal was needed

Old 05-04-2017, 10:28 PM

And what benefits are there to sieze??? Lol i have gotten 1 payment for the little bit of time i was unemployed for so there will be nothing to sieze or pay back i could of sworn once a person accept a job offer they stop filing right? So what is needed to be paid back or what will be seized? Lol goodnight people sleep tight enjoy the night :-)

Old 05-04-2017, 11:08 PM

13,131 posts, read 20,995,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lwhite8183 View Post
And what benefits are there to sieze??? Lol i have gotten 1 payment for the little bit of time i was unemployed for so there will be nothing to sieze or pay back i could of sworn once a person accept a job offer they stop filing right? So what is needed to be paid back or what will be seized? Lol goodnight people sleep tight enjoy the night :-)
Just to make sure we are on the same page,
When you refiled, did you list terminated (or similar) or did you list lay off as the reason?

The reason this is important is they are two separate issues often mistaken as one. You can be approved and paid benefits but if they determine you were not laid of but termination (although through no fault of your own) they can come after you for a fine or penalty from that mistake. It's also a game with them as they can administratively impose the penalty/fine without you having any say in or knowledge of the issue.

Old 05-14-2017, 07:27 AM

Does anyone know what active claim means?

Old 03-29-2018, 08:32 AM

1 posts, read 3,030 times
I applied for benefits on 3/11/18 had my phone interview 3/26/18 and had to certify 3/27/18. The guy interviewing me said to make sure I certify that next day when I was supposed to. I went to ideals website and it shows my UI was deposited into my bank account today 3/29/18 but when I called my bank nothing was deposited yet. How long does that usually take?

Old 03-30-2018, 02:23 PM

819 posts, read 572,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyjordan90 View Post
I applied for benefits on 3/11/18 had my phone interview 3/26/18 and had to certify 3/27/18. The guy interviewing me said to make sure I certify that next day when I was supposed to. I went to ideals website and it shows my UI was deposited into my bank account today 3/29/18 but when I called my bank nothing was deposited yet. How long does that usually take?
I am not sure. It might take a couple of days before it is released to your account. Has it shown up yet?

Old 01-06-2019, 11:09 AM

1 posts, read 2,796 times
I certified on thursday. It's now Sunday and I still haven't received my benefits. Will I get them Monday since it's the weekend?

Old 05-17-2019, 07:23 AM

1 posts, read 2,431 times
I was scheduled for an interview. I was ask to provide documents that was sent. I never received a phone call regarding interview. I called 800 number and they confirmed no had called and that maybe they were backed up. I called the next day and was told a decision was made.

Old 01-30-2020, 05:40 AM

1 posts, read 1,720 times
If u certified on monday when you get pay and what time do they deposit
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment