Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2017, 02:47 PM

50 posts, read 37,534 times

Advertisements

When I was a little kid used to pick up rocks and collect them. I started to see strange man and he would talk me I came later on to find out that the his was the father of a girl who was murdered and raped and he was trying to keep me safe and it turned out that he has been dead for a very long time.

Last edited by WingedWolfWitch; 10-31-2017 at 02:57 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2017, 04:04 PM

24,125 posts, read 32,504,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaylord_Focker View Post
wth?
Yeah right? There was more stuff. Of course we saged the house. We had it blessed by a bunch of people. We had a paranormal team - no - two. One got scared. The pets dying was the worst. ALL AT ONCE!

Old 11-07-2017, 04:02 AM

166 posts, read 171,073 times
The guy next door is pretty creepy. Almost every time i open the front door he opens his - at the same time as me. he never says anything, just opens the door and then closes it. Sometimes, when i go outside, i could hear his door opening and closing and then him, walking behind me. Creeps me out every single day.

Old 11-07-2017, 10:47 AM

5,453 posts, read 4,060,534 times
I have had so many weird experiences, odd smells with no explanation, someone touching my hair or moving the covers on the bed. They don't really creep me out too much. Here is one I can not explain, that bothered me for a long, long time afterward.

This happened one summer. I had come back from a yard sale and parked the car in the yard, back hatchback facing the door, left the side doors open. I came out of the house and took 6 photos with my digital camera on the ground on the driver's side of the car (did not go to the other side). Went back in the house to upload pics to PC - none of them came out. Called Tech support, was on phone and looking out window at passenger side of car. I saw what looked like a folk art doll on the ground, half under the car. It was about 1 ft long and I was looking at the legs, it looked like it had crawled under the car. The legs seemed to be made of white cloth. It did not move. I bent down to see more of it and got the impression that the body was a brighter white and fuzzy. I was thinking maybe it was a stuffed animal or something I had picked up at the yard sale, that had fallen out of the car.

When I finally went outside about 5 minutes later, there was nothing there. I live out in the country, no neighbors, no dogs. Since then my camera works all right but only takes about half as many photos as it used to. (62 vs. 37). So what was it???
Wish I had gone out as soon as I saw it..

Old 11-07-2017, 12:00 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,616,966 times
Back in the early 2000s at a local bowling alley one night, a group of people were coming out around 11pm and one of the women looked over to the corner of the building and saw a very tall man, but as she looked closer, he had a large snout like a dog, with teeth and ALOT of hair, almost like a mane. She was able to get a good look at its face due to its head being so close to the buildings light fixture, which was mounted about 8ft high on the building, so this thing was close to 8ft tall.

She screamed and it ran off, and the direction it ran, took it past a corner gas station, apparently the police dept recovered the surv video and a few of them just said whatever it was, it had a messed up face, but were not able to clearly see it in the video.

Whats even stranger about this, when I first read about it, I instantly thought about some kid I went to middle school with, I was in middle school in the mid 80s and had not thought about this kid since then, I really didnt know him, but knew who he was. Its strange he popped into my head after reading such a story.

This is only time such a thing ever happened in my city, it was never seen again.

I think she did see something extraordinary, if it had been someone pulling a prank, I think more sightings would have been reported after, since they got such a good scare out of this group.

Old 11-07-2017, 09:59 PM

3,179 posts, read 2,133,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leanah View Post
The guy next door is pretty creepy. Almost every time i open the front door he opens his - at the same time as me. he never says anything, just opens the door and then closes it. Sometimes, when i go outside, i could hear his door opening and closing and then him, walking behind me. Creeps me out every single day.
Sounds as though he is a stalker. I hope you'll be careful, creepy experiences are one thing, but creeps and weird people are even scarier!

Old 11-10-2017, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz22 View Post
Sounds as though he is a stalker. I hope you'll be careful, creepy experiences are one thing, but creeps and weird people are even scarier!
i try to ignore him. and always keep an eye what's behind my shoulder.

Old 11-10-2017, 05:21 AM

370 posts, read 505,125 times
My coworker..we're both female but she is so odd. We recently went on a training class for work two hours away. It was just odd, and she tells me stories where twice she threaten to kill a coworker from past jobs. She then tells me, before, to leave my car at her house and give her husband the keys to my new car. I had a strange feeling of if I did, something bad would happen. I begged my family to pick me up when that odd woman dropped me off.
You have to listen to your gut feeling...and it's not that she is so odd but she's dangerous.

Old 11-10-2017, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieLand09 View Post
My coworker..we're both female but she is so odd. We recently went on a training class for work two hours away. It was just odd, and she tells me stories where twice she threaten to kill a coworker from past jobs. She then tells me, before, to leave my car at her house and give her husband the keys to my new car. I had a strange feeling of if I did, something bad would happen. I begged my family to pick me up when that odd woman dropped me off.
You have to listen to your gut feeling...and it's not that she is so odd but she's dangerous.
boy, that's pretty creepy

Old 11-10-2017, 08:48 AM

Location: Removing a snake out of the neighbor's washing machine
3,095 posts, read 2,042,910 times
A small stone building on the Yale New Haven campus with a small domed room with seating in the round. We were taken there as kids on a school trip. As we sat there we heard what we thought were distant shrieks and screaming!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal