Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-11-2021, 06:14 AM

1,386 posts, read 1,001,152 times

Advertisements

Instagram removes anti-vaxxer Robert F Kennedy Jr for false Covid-19 claims

--

Old 02-11-2021, 06:33 AM

Facebook bans misinformation about all vaccines after years of controversy

--

Old 02-11-2021, 07:50 AM

9,511 posts, read 6,110,882 times
Yes, Facebook's Head of Health, Kang-Xing Jin; has certainly stepped up his game regarding disseminating information about the coronavirus pandemic on all it's platforms, to their 2 billion global users.

FB has been useless as a venue to warn the masses about AV (adverse vaccine) reaction information for years. It's a waste of time to post on your own page, which is an echo chamber. My strategy is much different. My FB page has zero covid or vaccine posts; it's all family, Colorado scenery & occasional selfies. I respond to all provax content on media pages with the same thing:

Quote:
Please help keep vaccines safe by reporting adverse reactions to VAERS! https://vaers.hhs.gov/

Old 02-11-2021, 10:19 AM

RFK Jr. Stoops to New Low by Falsely Tying Hank Aaron's Death to Vaccine

Quote:
Anti-vaccine pseudoscience peddler Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. used baseball legend Hank Aaron’s death in a desperate attempt to fan hysteria over the coronavirus vaccine late Friday. Kennedy, whose fact-free work has been rebuked by his own family, tweeted Friday, “Hank Aaron’s tragic death is part of a wave of suspicious deaths among elderly closely following administration of COVID vaccines. He received the Moderna vaccine on Jan. 5 to inspire other Black Americans to get the vaccine.”
"Pseudoscience Peddler" is the perfect word for this yahoo. The reason he was banned from Instagram. What a wingnut.

--

Old 02-11-2021, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
I respond to all provax content on media pages with the same thing:

Please help keep vaccines safe by reporting adverse reactions to VAERS! https://vaers.hhs.gov/
Excellent advice. I concur.

--

Old 02-11-2021, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill790 View Post
RFK Jr. Stoops to New Low by Falsely Tying Hank Aaron's Death to Vaccine

"Pseudoscience Peddler" is the perfect word for this yahoo. The reason he was banned from Instagram. What a wingnut.

--
He was banned from Instagram because Kang-Xing Jin is responsible for maintaining the USA's government narrative for FB (which is becoming strikingly similar to methods used by the CCP), who also owns Instagram. I mean, per the article, JFK Jr said:

Quote:
Hank Aaron’s tragic death is part of a wave of suspicious deaths among elderly closely following administration of COVID vaccines. He received the Moderna vaccine on Jan. 5 to inspire other Black Americans to get the vaccine.
Okay, so there HAS been a wave of deaths closely following the administration of the COVID vaccine. It seems suspicious to many, including myself. Some of them that the media reported were predominantly elderly. 80% of the deaths after vaccination reported to VAERS; have involved the elderly. I don't see how this is a false statement.

Hank Aaron did indeed; receive the Moderna vaccine on January 5. He did, in fact; state that he hoped to promote the vaccine to Black Americans. Again; nothing false about what RFK Jr said. Per the quote taken from your own link, RFK Jr never stated that "The Moderna vaccine killed Hank Aaron"; right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill790 View Post
Excellent advice. I concur.

--
Oh yay; likely the first time that's happened.

Old 02-12-2021, 06:31 AM

Quote:
He was banned from Instagram because Kang-Xing Jin is responsible for maintaining the USA's government narrative for FB (which is becoming strikingly similar to methods used by the CCP), who also owns Instagram...
No, he was banned from Instagram for years of promoting whackjob anti-vax conspiracy theories.....

--

Old 02-12-2021, 07:19 AM

37,119 posts, read 41,299,979 times
Quote:
He was banned from Instagram because Kang-Xing Jin is responsible for maintaining the USA's government narrative for FB (which is becoming strikingly similar to methods used by the CCP), who also owns Instagram. I mean, per the article, JFK Jr said:

Okay, so there HAS been a wave of deaths closely following the administration of the COVID vaccine. It seems suspicious to many, including myself. Some of them that the media reported were predominantly elderly. 80% of the deaths after vaccination reported to VAERS; have involved the elderly. I don't see how this is a false statement.

Hank Aaron did indeed; receive the Moderna vaccine on January 5. He did, in fact; state that he hoped to promote the vaccine to Black Americans. Again; nothing false about what RFK Jr said. Per the quote taken from your own link, RFK Jr never stated that "The Moderna vaccine killed Hank Aaron"; right?
If Kennedy was not trying to imply that the vaccine killed Hank Aaron why say anything at all?

The question is what caused those deaths. If the vaccine is to be blamed, what is the mechanism behind it? How did it do it? Do we expect the vaccine to prevent heart attacks and strokes and the other things that kill people?

https://www.twincities.com/2021/02/0...because-of-it/

Before you say that old people who died from COVID-19 died with COVID-19, being old does not prevent you from dying from COVID-19, which can certainly kill you before the heart attack or stroke that would have taken you out had you not gotten infected.

Old 02-12-2021, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
If Kennedy was not trying to imply that the vaccine killed Hank Aaron why say anything at all?

The question is what caused those deaths. If the vaccine is to be blamed, what is the mechanism behind it? How did it do it? Do we expect the vaccine to prevent heart attacks and strokes and the other things that kill people?

https://www.twincities.com/2021/02/0...because-of-it/

Before you say that old people who died from COVID-19 died with COVID-19, being old does not prevent you from dying from COVID-19, which can certainly kill you before the heart attack or stroke that would have taken you out had you not gotten infected.
I would have thought you knew that I have never been one of those here who debated "dying with vs dying from". Or more accurately; I did a few times early on until the evidence was clear that I was wrong. I have no argument with how covid mortality has been assessed so far. I think the rates are about as accurate as could be expected.

But I believe that the vaccine IS causing death by myocardial infarction. Heart attacks. The majority of the now 600+ deaths following vaccination reported to VAERS involve sudden cardiac arrest, in people as young as 22 years old & anywhere from within minutes to 8 days after vaccination. Of course, covid can also cause heart attacks & strokes due to it's unique manipulation of clotting factors.

If a vaccine triggers an atypical cytokine response, this can lead to a prothrombotic state, leading to acute thrombus formation. The problem with cytokine response from the vaccine, is that the vaccine is for a vaccine-derived virus; not a natural virus. We are attempting to vaccinate against a vaccine. The potential for atypical cytokine response is huge; especially for people that have already had covid before.

Quote:
Bayesian Analysis of SARS-CoV-2 Origin Steven C. Quay, MD, PhD 29 January 2021@2021.
Page 143 of 193

Wuhan Institute of Virology analysis of lavage specimens from ICU patients at Wuhan Jinyintan Hospital in December 2019 contain both SARS-CoV-2 and adenovirus vaccine sequences consistent with a vaccine challenge trial.
It's not from a bat. The supposed bat feces that were used to draw the connection, were not even feces.

Quote:
Bayesian Analysis of SARS-CoV-2 OriginSteven C. Quay, MD, PhD 29 January 2021@2021. Steven C. Quay, MD, PhD Page 26 of 193

The seminal paper from the Wuhan Institute of Virology claiming SARS-CoV-2 probably originated in bats appears to contain a contrived specimen, an incomplete and inaccurate genomic assembly, and the signature of laboratory-derived synthetic biology. The coronavirus RaTG13 was purportedly identified in a bat “fecal” specimen that is probably not feces, has significant unresolved method-dependent genome sequence errors and an incomplete assembly with significant gaps, and has an anomalous base substitution pattern that has never been seen in nature but is routinely used in codon-optimized synthetic genome constructions performed in the laboratory.
https://zenodo.org/record/4477081#

I submit that heart attacks due to Covid infection should be counted as Covid mortality. Heart attacks due to the covid vaccine; should be counted as deaths from the vaccine. It is likely that a vaccine attempting to immunize someone against a vaccine-derived virus that their immune system has already launched a response to; could cause a cytokine storm induced heart attack. It's provoking an atypical immune response.

Old 02-12-2021, 01:04 PM

37,119 posts, read 41,299,979 times
Quote:
I would have thought you knew that I have never been one of those here who debated "dying with vs dying from". Or more accurately; I did a few times early on until the evidence was clear that I was wrong. I have no argument with how covid mortality has been assessed so far. I think the rates are about as accurate as could be expected.

But I believe that the vaccine IS causing death by myocardial infarction. Heart attacks. The majority of the now 600+ deaths following vaccination reported to VAERS involve sudden cardiac arrest, in people as young as 22 years old & anywhere from within minutes to 8 days after vaccination. Of course, covid can also cause heart attacks & strokes due to it's unique manipulation of clotting factors.

If a vaccine triggers an atypical cytokine response, this can lead to a prothrombotic state, leading to acute thrombus formation. The problem with cytokine response from the vaccine, is that the vaccine is for a vaccine-derived virus; not a natural virus. We are attempting to vaccinate against a vaccine. The potential for atypical cytokine response is huge; especially for people that have already had covid before.
The mRNA vaccines produce the same immunological result as a traditional vaccine. They just take a different pathway to get there.

Every death is the result of "sudden cardiac arrest", which is the reason cardiac arrest is not an acceptable diagnosis as a cause of death.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/N...e%20of%20death.

"The cause of death is what is required in the death certificate and not the mechanism. The mechanism of most death is usually cardiopulmonary arrest. It is not advisable to use this diagnosis in the death certificate as it does not specify the cause of death."

If a vaccine caused an "atypical cytokine response" that would be measurable. It is not something easily overlooked, and it does not cause sudden death. If someone died because the vaccine caused abnormal clotting that is easily diagnosed, too. A death within minutes would almost certainly be due to anaphylaxis.

The vaccine contains coding for the "natural" spike protein. It is not a "vaccine-derived virus".

Quote:
It's not from a bat. The supposed bat feces that were used to draw the connection, were not even feces.

https://zenodo.org/record/4477081#

I submit that heart attacks due to Covid infection should be counted as Covid mortality. Heart attacks due to the covid vaccine; should be counted as deaths from the vaccine. It is likely that a vaccine attempting to immunize someone against a vaccine-derived virus that their immune system has already launched a response to; could cause a cytokine storm induced heart attack. It's provoking an atypical immune response.
The original paper your quotes are from:

https://zenodo.org/record/4477081#.YCbaduhKiUl

At the very top of the page, from the publisher:

" Caution: Potentially Misleading Contents

Substantial peer feedback has been received that this record does not follow the norms of scientific rigour or balance, and thus the main claims may not stand the test of scientific scrutiny."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal