Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2011, 09:55 PM

7,473 posts, read 4,012,611 times

Advertisements

I guess no one here ever worked on a farm or a rural setting...........find some tall weeds.......... or a cornfield{preferred}.......drop your pants......... squat and let it fly wherever...........no need to flush.
Get back to basics people.........most of you are way to pruddish
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2011, 12:55 AM

39,031 posts, read 23,012,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdoorgunner View Post
I guess no one here ever worked on a farm or a rural setting...........find some tall weeds.......... or a cornfield{preferred}.......drop your pants......... squat and let it fly wherever...........no need to flush.
Get back to basics people.........most of you are way to pruddish
There's a reason why I'm an urbanite!

Old 08-14-2011, 01:48 AM

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Ok, let me first state that I have not seen this thread until now. I will also state that the only reason I came here was because I saw Chatteress as the last person to leave a comment and knowing her, I knew it had to be funny.

And it is. This thread has me laughing!

However, I agree with the OP. I do not like doing my bidness when there are other people around and sometimes, ladies, seriously, stop hanging out talking in the restrooms! Some of us are dying here! Go out in to the hallway!

At the same time, even though I know how it feels, I find it hilarious when another occupant is already in a stall when I come in and I come to realize that they are doing what I hate doing. And are waiting for me to leave.

Only one time was I an ass about it and that's because I recognized the shoes and really did not like that woman...so, I made her suffer.

But the most disgusting thing I've ever witnessed, (not by sight! hearing!), was when someone in a stall next to me was...plopping away, WHILE talking on her cell phone to her daughter's teacher!

That's gross.

Anyway, thanks for some great laughs in this thread.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowbelle View Post
I pay more attention to who doesn't wash their hands when they're done. I mentally memorize their shoes and then match them up to the person. Because I do NOT want to eat that person's food at the next company potluck!!!
I do the EXACT same thing!

Last edited by Three Wolves In Snow; 08-14-2011 at 02:13 AM..

Old 08-14-2011, 04:59 AM

3,417 posts, read 7,785,389 times
This thread is the perfect example of the beauty of an internet forum.

We can openly discuss things with a wide varietry of folks that we would not be able to do otherwise.

Old 08-14-2011, 10:23 AM

3,879 posts, read 8,380,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
And it is. This thread has me laughing!
Glad to make you laugh!

Quote:
But the most disgusting thing I've ever witnessed, (not by sight! hearing!), was when someone in a stall next to me was...plopping away, WHILE talking on her cell phone to her daughter's teacher!

That's gross.
Ewwwwww!

My ex use to call me while on the toilet. I told him repeatedly not to. Ugh! So glad we broke up.

Old 11-02-2011, 06:53 AM

7,931 posts, read 15,815,234 times
We have a guy in our office men's room that has some kind of skin condition and sits in the stall scratching like a dog with fleas while having explosive poops. He then leaves piles of dry skin flakes all over the bowl and the floor on a daily basis. You'd think he would clean it up off the bowl, but no.....but I guess its a good thing, since at least I know he's been there and not to use that bowl. It was OK when he was doing it in one stall, but now he's started spreading it around. Yuck. They really should assign this guy his own stall.

Old 11-02-2011, 07:01 AM

13,005 posts, read 18,896,239 times
After reading this great thread, I can see why building managers put in Atomic, er, Automatic, flushers. One company I worked at had two sets of restrooms on the floor; and, since it had over 75% men (it was an engineering office), one of the Women was converted to men, by just removing two letters. It had no urinals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment