Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Writing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2014, 05:54 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,391,156 times

Advertisements

"Movies roles that were casted poorly."

Old 08-23-2014, 07:24 PM

6,005 posts, read 4,823,750 times
I was randomly added to a group on facebook. Here are some of the posts:

"Can you die, perm, or do a hot oil treatment on your hair when pregnant?? Cause I desperately need a hot oil treatment and want to die my hair!!"

"What is spoil far as children wise??? Everyone give their children what they want, is that being spoil???"

"Or what came first the chicken or the egg if it was the egg who layed it if it was the chicken where did it come from"

"Question ladies.. I have been with the same man for 5 years. In the beginning he was a cheater and lier but he has done a 360 but he still has ways that I don't like.. On one hand I want to leave him but on the other hand I don't. I need help.. What should I do?"

Old 08-24-2014, 07:00 AM

19,221 posts, read 25,536,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicci6Squirrels View Post
In the beginning he was a cheater and lier but he has done a 360 but he still has ways that I don't like.. On one hand I want to leave him but on the other hand I don't. I need help. What should I do?"
What should she do?
Well, perhaps learning some geometry would help...

Old 08-24-2014, 07:30 AM

7,364 posts, read 2,760,744 times
Seen in a newspaper:

"(name withheld) said that after a year considering the option and doing research, her and her husband decided that a service dog was in (name withheld) best interest."

"Her and her husband traveled to Xenia, Ohio with..."

Old 08-24-2014, 08:37 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,692,114 times
Lord have mercy...

ok i been living in my apt for 10 years rent free when i moved here the owner let me rebuild the floor sub floor and walls i painted carpet to more then just my apt all on my bill and then the owner had me help him upstairs great he then was gone he dopes in every fue years so i continued to live here he never asked for a penny this place is far from rent able really but i figured he wanted someone in here so the city don't condemn the place well a fue weeks ago this lady showed up says i have a 3 day pay or vacate pay what i don't even know what the rent is it says im a squatter so i ignore it today she served me with a fake looking court paper naming her as plaintiff and me defendant has a attorneys number on it says i need reply within 20 days to defend such action and to answer the complaint you are furthermore required to serve copy of my answer failure to meet demands judgement will be rendered agents you any idea what i should do i realize im lucky for even being here this long but sewing me now and if they wanted rent i would pay starting now but whats done is done

Old 08-24-2014, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Lord have mercy...

ok i been living in my apt for 10 years rent free when i moved here the owner let me rebuild the floor sub floor and walls i painted carpet to more then just my apt all on my bill and then the owner had me help him upstairs great he then was gone he dopes in every fue years so i continued to live here he never asked for a penny this place is far from rent able really but i figured he wanted someone in here so the city don't condemn the place well a fue weeks ago this lady showed up says i have a 3 day pay or vacate pay what i don't even know what the rent is it says im a squatter so i ignore it today she served me with a fake looking court paper naming her as plaintiff and me defendant has a attorneys number on it says i need reply within 20 days to defend such action and to answer the complaint you are furthermore required to serve copy of my answer failure to meet demands judgement will be rendered agents you any idea what i should do i realize im lucky for even being here this long but sewing me now and if they wanted rent i would pay starting now but whats done is done
My eyes hurt.

Old 08-24-2014, 09:30 AM

19,221 posts, read 25,536,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Lord have mercy...

...i realize im lucky for even being here this long but sewing me now and if they wanted rent i would pay starting now but whats done is done

So, are we to conclude that the person who composed that gem is...in stitches...over the situation?

Old 08-24-2014, 09:34 AM

7,776 posts, read 12,497,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Woman View Post
Seen in a newspaper:

"(name withheld) said that after a year considering the option and doing research, her and her husband decided that a service dog was in (name withheld) best interest."

"Her and her husband traveled to Xenia, Ohio with..."
Her did?

Old 08-24-2014, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubi3 View Post
Her did?
Her did. Not just once, but twice.

Old 08-24-2014, 10:45 AM

6,005 posts, read 4,823,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
What should she do?
Well, perhaps learning some geometry would help...

Someone pointed out that if he did a "360," he'd be back to where he started. She argued, saying that a 360 meant he changed completely! Well, I bet the guy is dizzy, at the very least.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Writing