Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2009, 04:40 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,686,990 times

Advertisements

And you gotta admit, Pat, reading through the Methtana troll's posts, it does rather sound as if he resides there more than part time.

Old 09-04-2009, 04:41 PM

5,963 posts, read 12,429,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cha Ching View Post
Sorry, but this is unadulterated horse****. The folks arguing against healthcare reform HAVE insurance, and see no need for those suffering to have any, or to see any real change in rates or deductibles.

They're not farsighted enough to see that they could be the ones suddenly diagnosed with MS or Parkinsons, or cancer or something else. It's all about them. THEIR tax money, blah blah blah.

Well, I didn't want my damned money going to the freaking Iraq war, and it did. I'm happily childfree, but you don't see my griping about having to support the public schools either.

There you go...it's "unadulterated horse****" because they see it a different way then you do. Quess what? Right now I am not insured and I am still against the health care plan as it stands right now. Quess what else, I actually have empathy for people. And no, it's not all about "their tax money" - it has to do with others who have different opinions and this still is America I believe where so far we can still express them. Maybe those against it don't like the government running health care and now talking about bringing the IRS in on it. Good Lord....look at Medicare and Social Security...my what a wonderful job they have done with those 2 programs.

BTW my original comment to you was on your post to Satch, not to discuss the disastrous health care plan.

Old 09-04-2009, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Pat, as much as I appreciate my buddy Satch, he slung the first mud in this thread.
Yes, "this" time he did the slinging. Many times in the past he did not do the first slinging, CC or FD did.

As I said, my comments to Cha Ching were the horrible things he wished upon Satch. That was just plain wrong!!

Old 09-04-2009, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
And you gotta admit, Pat, reading through the Methtana troll's posts, it does rather sound as if he resides there more than part time.
Could very well be.

Old 09-04-2009, 05:29 PM

3,539 posts, read 7,648,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskapat528 View Post
People "are" entitled to their opinions whether they are a Dem, Repub, or Lib. And to wish bad on others is just plain wrong. Satch, along with a few others can never post without certain posters pulling their attacks...it gets old!
You are making up your own set of facts, and while your opinion is fine, your "facts" are not.

Satch never posts without calling everyone in sight a name (or three or four). Yes some people respond with more names, but it is always started by Satch.

He probably has the highest ratio of moderator deleted messages of anyone.

Old 09-04-2009, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Many times in the past he did not do the first slinging, CC or FD did.
Wrong.

Old 09-04-2009, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floyd_Davidson View Post
You are making up your own set of facts, and while your opinion is fine, your "facts" are not.

Satch never posts without calling everyone in sight a name (or three or four). Yes some people respond with more names, but it is always started by Satch.

He probably has the highest ratio of moderator deleted messages of anyone.
Ah....here comes the Big Daddy. Was wondering when you'd appear. Wrong you are...I have seen posts where you and CC immediately started in with him. And, that's a fact.

Old 09-04-2009, 05:50 PM

1,255 posts, read 2,267,751 times
Where is Satchie? I asked him why he is concerned that Obama is going to cut $500 billion from Medicare. After all, it is "socialized medicine." Satchie & Co should be cheering lustily for cutbacks, even total abrogation of that programme.

Satchie & Co have suddenly become apostles of fiscal discipline. Fratboy lied his way into a war that cost us over a trillion, over 4000 American lives, and over 100,000 Iraqi lives - but Satchie and his despicable breed declaimed anyone at the time who protested this Big Lie as "cheese-eating-surrender-monkeys." Cha Ching is fundamentally right - these dirtbags deserve no empathy.

Old 09-04-2009, 05:59 PM

6,994 posts, read 12,728,690 times
Try living in a state where the policies now require everyone to have health insurance. Trouble is it is based on income...sounds good ....
1. until you lose a good chunk of that income and can no longer afford it...they will not adjust you payments to accommodate...

2. anyone can be turned down due to pre-existing medical problems...now what do you do....you can't afford the premiums if you can find an insurer.

3. the state "miscalculated" the amount of unemployed people that it would have to provide free insurance to and now is going bankrupt

4. oh and did anyone put a clause in that prevented illegal aliens from qualifying for free insurance??? NO

5. if you don't provide proof of insurance with your income tax filing...no return for you...you get a $1500 fine!!

Old 09-04-2009, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Ah....here comes the Big Daddy. Was wondering when you'd appear. Wrong you are...I have seen posts where you and CC immediately started in with him. And, that's a fact.
Your own set of facts, again.

Not to mention a lack of respect for others rather than the empathy you claimed, and a little name calling there just for starters.

You're doing good today... eh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
View detailed profiles of: