Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2016, 04:24 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,490,387 times

Advertisements

The cure for 100% of diseases...Death.

Old 04-24-2016, 05:39 PM

10,225 posts, read 6,311,516 times
33 years ago I had a ruptured ectopic pregnancy with massive internal bleeding. The hospital staff (Catholic) considered it a "miracle" that I did not go into a coma.

I heard them say this. There was a young Intern from the Caribbean there who also came to my bedside with them. He said, "The MIND is the most powerful Medicine there is". He smiled down at me. I smiled back because I knew precisely what he meant back then. I still agree decades later.

Old 04-24-2016, 06:10 PM

37,105 posts, read 41,233,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
33 years ago I had a ruptured ectopic pregnancy with massive internal bleeding. The hospital staff (Catholic) considered it a "miracle" that I did not go into a coma.

I heard them say this. There was a young Intern from the Caribbean there who also came to my bedside with them. He said, "The MIND is the most powerful Medicine there is". He smiled down at me. I smiled back because I knew precisely what he meant back then. I still agree decades later.
I am sure the surgery you had for your ectopic pregnancy had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with your recovery. It was just mind over matter.

Old 04-25-2016, 06:40 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,452,168 times
Suzy-q2010. I don't think that Dr. Morse's patients who were written off by their medical doctors who now have such vibrant health beyond what they ever imagined was possible, really care what schools he went to.

After all, they are looking for what his track record is healing people and RIGHTLY SO. Imagine if Americans demanded to speak to a dozen patients of the doctors they were considering getting cancer treatment from. Considering the success rate is less than 3 percent from conventional medicine -less than even a sugar pill -- and presuming doctors cant even refer prospective patients to any success stories, the medical school he or she attended wouldn't make much difference would it????

Education and degrees are of little use when it comes down to day to day practice of a professional. People are looking for RESULTS they can expect from doctors who have produced them before-- NOT DEGREES.

Old 04-25-2016, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Suzy-q2010. I don't think that Dr. Morse's patients who were written off by their medical doctors who now have such vibrant health beyond what they ever imagined was possible, really care what schools he went to.

After all, they are looking for what his track record is healing people and RIGHTLY SO. Imagine if Americans demanded to speak to a dozen patients of the doctors they were considering getting cancer treatment from. Considering the success rate is less than 3 percent and presuming doctors be able to refer prospective patients to any success stories, the medical school he or she attended wouldn't make much difference would it???? Education and degrees are of little use when it comes down to day to day practice as a professional. People are looking for RESULTS they can expect NOT DEGREES.
We have no way of knowing whether any of Morse's patients were "healed" of anything. Testimonials are not data; they may not even come from real people. Morse did not "attend" any "medical school". His "doctor" title is fake. That should be a clue that just possibly the rest of his stuff is fake, too. Personally, I would not want someone with a fake medical degree making recommendations about my health care.

Anyone who practices iridology is not to be trusted. I could use a descriptive word for him, but that word is banned here. Therefore, let's hear about iridology from someone who used to practice it:

Confessions of a Former Iridologist

Cure rates for many cancers are far greater than 3%, and anyone who persuades someone to forego potentially curative cancer treatment in favor of poppycock like alkaline diets should be held responsible for the bad outcome that is likely to ensue.

Old 04-26-2016, 10:24 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,452,168 times
Sometimes I wonder why people who are such fans of allopathic medicine bother reading this forum at all, let alone post here. They are such wet blankets and have seemingly no capacity to consider a view that isn't an exact replica of their own.

Old 04-26-2016, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Sometimes I wonder why people who are such fans of allopathic medicine bother reading this forum at all, let alone post here. They are such wet blankets and have seemingly no capacity to consider a view that isn't an exact replica of their own.
Because some material posted here is inaccurate and potentially dangerous.

Old 04-27-2016, 08:26 AM

10,400 posts, read 15,576,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticaltyger View Post
This video was such an indictment of our current approach to medicine. This guy is from mainstream medicine and he's telling us all of our drugs and vaccines are making us sick.

I had no idea that the vaccination schedule for infants is now up to 69 vaccines. Insane! He also mentioned that pharmaceutical companies have had no liability for vaccines since the 1980s, among lots of other important things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3V3TITSDxc

Here is the cure for 97% of diseases:

--No GMOs.
--No non-organic grains
--No commercial dairy
--Get lots of Vitamin D-3
--Get lots of Omega 3s
--Get Lugol's iodine
--Get Vitamin C with bioflavonoids
--Get lots of fresh organic veggie juice
Now my glass is half-full and not half empty thank you for the information allowing me to regain some of my former health and vitality .

Old 04-27-2016, 08:48 AM

13,511 posts, read 19,272,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticaltyger View Post
This video was such an indictment of our current approach to medicine. This guy is from mainstream medicine and he's telling us all of our drugs and vaccines are making us sick.

I had no idea that the vaccination schedule for infants is now up to 69 vaccines. Insane! He also mentioned that pharmaceutical companies have had no liability for vaccines since the 1980s, among lots of other important things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3V3TITSDxc

Here is the cure for 97% of diseases:

--No GMOs.
--No non-organic grains
--No commercial dairy
--Get lots of Vitamin D-3
--Get lots of Omega 3s
--Get Lugol's iodine
--Get Vitamin C with bioflavonoids
--Get lots of fresh organic veggie juice
Yep....the other stuff he mentions will definitely help, but it's the vaccines that are disabling and killing our youngest...soooo sad. Apparently the poster in the link below is a little behind on the infant schedule, so tack some more vaccines on there and you'll see what the poor children are getting today....frightening really to think that people are ok with this......there children will pay the price for their ignorance.

http://vaccineliberationarmy.com/201...ne-schedule-2/

Old 04-27-2016, 10:10 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,904,376 times
Quote:
Because it's funny to read some of the lunatic ideas that people come up with, such as the 1,000 years that they claim people used to live to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine