Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2016, 12:36 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,731,407 times

Advertisements

Maybe it's a good thing to have a few who are trying to save us from ourselves. Not working so far for me anyway.

Old 04-27-2016, 01:29 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,731,407 times
Looking at the list and lugols iodine is listed. I've been taking Iosol for some yrs now and talking about the need for iodine for every body tissue and so few listen. I got this info from Dr. David Williams some time back, and he's the doctor who was preaching Vit D and no one was listening..he talked about it for over 20 yrs to a dead audience. Now everyone is testing and coming up so deficient..... Not everyone, as there are still many not getting tested and walking around half dead.

Old 04-28-2016, 07:23 PM

5,644 posts, read 13,223,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by purehuman View Post
Yep....the other stuff he mentions will definitely help, but it's the vaccines that are disabling and killing our youngest...soooo sad. Apparently the poster in the link below is a little behind on the infant schedule, so tack some more vaccines on there and you'll see what the poor children are getting today....frightening really to think that people are ok with this......there children will pay the price for their ignorance.

POSTER: COMPARING 1940, 1980 and 2012 children's vaccine schedule - Vaccine Liberation Army
Whats more frightening is the number of people who buy into the lie that vaccines aren't safe and fail to vaccinate their children from so many deadly and disabling diseases...

Really no excuse in this day and age for children to be suffering from whooping cough, measles, diphtheria etc

There is another thread on this board about a young child that died needlessly because the parents believed a Naturopathic "doctor" was qualified to treat actual illness..

What was not mentioned strongly enough was that these clearly negligent parents did not believe in vaccinations and the child died of meningitis.

Leading cause of meningitis in children under 5? Haemophilus influenza B, COMPLETELY avoidable death if the child had received the Hib vaccine...

So sad that this child and many like him pay the ultimate price for their parents ignorance...

Old 05-02-2016, 07:12 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,452,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilz View Post
Whats more frightening is the number of people who buy into the lie that vaccines aren't safe and fail to vaccinate their children from so many deadly and disabling diseases...

Really no excuse in this day and age for children to be suffering from whooping cough, measles, diphtheria etc

There is another thread on this board about a young child that died needlessly because the parents believed a Naturopathic "doctor" was qualified to treat actual illness..

What was not mentioned strongly enough was that these clearly negligent parents did not believe in vaccinations and the child died of meningitis.

Leading cause of meningitis in children under 5? Haemophilus influenza B, COMPLETELY avoidable death if the child had received the Hib vaccine...

So sad that this child and many like him pay the ultimate price for their parents ignorance...
Why don't you put it in perspective? How many people die following medical doctors' advice [ research "death by medicine"] vs. people who die following the advice of practitioners of Natural Medicine? The ratio is about 1,000,000 to 1!

If the TRUTH be told, following your Medical Doctor's advice is the SECOND LEADING cause of DEATH after democide and beyond any single disease.

In fact there are so many deaths caused by orthodox doctors there is even a word created for it "Iatrognic" deaths. Here's a table showing all the people that died at the hands of medical doctors after one year. Keep in mind, this study is based on a response of only 20 percent. Table of Iatrogenic Deaths in the United States

Don't bother wasting your time posting about herbs or diet being "dangerous" as long as I'm watching this thread. On a scale of one to ten of herbs being dangerous compared to man made drugs, you are looking at a ratio of about .0001 (herbs) to 10 (drugs) of herbs to drugs being dangerous -- and anyone who has any experience with herbs and natural medicine knows that. The many REASON for the herbs being so safe is that man has a digestive tract designed to digest use and eliminate PLANTS. Whole herbs used my many Naturopathic Doctors (although sadly not all) are recognized and utilized or eliminated by the body. Anything that is NOT a whole herb, such as a man made drug or supplement can NOT be fully recognized. Parts NOT recognized are stored as foreign matter the body is UNABLE to deal with. There may have been a seemingly beneficial effect, intiially, along with that there is an enervation. This is why allopathy should ALWAYS be used as a last resort as there will ALWAYS be some sort of "CLEAN-UP" required after the allopathic treatment was given. ideally this is done using herbs BEFORE a flare up of the problem suppressed by the allopathic treatment rears its head.

THIS is how allopathic and traditional natural medicine should be utilized in "integrative
medicne". Allopathy should be used to stabilize the patient and Nathuropathy should be used to clean up after the allopathic treatment and make a protocol to heal the patient.

Last edited by emilybh; 05-02-2016 at 07:30 PM..

Old 05-02-2016, 07:15 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,821,209 times
100 out of 100 people die.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 05-02-2016, 08:05 PM

37,105 posts, read 41,238,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Why don't you put it in perspective? How many people die following medical doctors' advice [ research "death by medicine"] vs. people who die following the advice of practitioners of Natural Medicine? The ratio is about 1,000,000 to 1!

If the TRUTH be told, following your Medical Doctor's advice is the SECOND LEADING cause of DEATH after democide and beyond any single disease.

In fact there are so many deaths caused by orthodox doctors there is even a word created for it "Iatrognic" deaths. Here's a table showing all the people that died at the hands of medical doctors after one year. Keep in mind, this study is based on a response of only 20 percent.
What your chart does not tell us is how many of those deaths were in people with serious health problems or how many would have died without the treatment that allegedly caused their deaths.

For example, healthy people do not have bedsores. In fact, people do not die from bedsores, though the sores may get infected, and the infection may cause death. Were those cases also counted as infection deaths? If so, the total number of deaths is skewed.

How many of the deaths from surgical procedures happened during an operation for something catastrophic, like a ruptured aortic aneurysm? How many hospital acquired infections were in diabetics, people with cancer, or people with other causes of immune dysfunction? Who determines whether a procedure is "unnecessary"?

Does alternative medicine take credit for people who discontinue allopathic treatment for cancer and then die? No, they say that the alternative method was used too late or the person who died did something that kept the treatment from working.

People die who have been treated by naturopaths, too. We just do not know how many because no one is keeping count. And if someone goes to an allopathic doctor after the "alternative" treatment fails, the death goes in the allopathic doctor's column, not the naturopath's.

We can put Steve Jobs' death square in the alternative medicine column. His pancreatic cancer was discovered at a very early stage and could probably have been cured with surgery. He chose the "alternative" approach.

There are cases like this:

Woman's Death Linked to Alternative Cancer Treatment

"A Colorado woman died after using cesium chloride supplements as an alternative treatment for breast cancer, a new case study reports."

And this:

Jessica Ainscough, Australia's 'wellness warrior', dies of cancer aged 30 | Australia news | The Guardian

The former online editor of the teen publication Dolly, who attracted thousands of followers on social media after she shunned conventional medical treatment for a rare cancer, has died aged 30.

"Jessica Ainscough was diagnosed with epithelioid sarcoma seven years ago, a rare soft-tissue cancer which affects young adults and most often first develops in the hand or arm."

And this:

https://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org...whos-to-blame/

Get back to me when alternative medicine accepts responsibility for deaths on its watch and actually starts counting them.

Old 05-05-2016, 12:23 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,135,605 times
I will try this for my annoying allergies. It's hard to follow 100% though unless you are always cooking at home.

Old 05-09-2016, 06:48 AM

9,101 posts, read 16,452,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
100 out of 100 people die.
Ideally they die healthy in their sleep, the way they used to before orthodox medicine backed by Rockefeller money and the AMA bulldozed their way in brainwashing everyone to think they were some sort of "saviors". Too many people still think this way.It is actually the so called "miracle drugs" helping us live "longer, healthier, lives" which is the biggest lie I've ever heard,that people no longer die healthy in their sleep. They die of Iatrogenic caused as a result of following their medical doctors orders. Many die from Prescription drugs interactions.

Old 05-09-2016, 07:29 AM

10,225 posts, read 6,312,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Ideally they die healthy in their sleep, the way they used to before orthodox medicine backed by Rockefeller money and the AMA bulldozed their way in brainwashing everyone to think they were some sort of "saviors". Too many people still think this way.It is actually the so called "miracle drugs" helping us live "longer, healthier, lives" which is the biggest lie I've ever heard,that people no longer die healthy in their sleep. They die of Iatrogenic caused as a result of following their medical doctors orders. Many die from Prescription drugs interactions.
Absolutely agree. My Great-Grandma (born 1864) died at 94 by being hit by a car while going grocery shopping. My Grandma (born 1900) died in her own bed in her sleep. My Grandpa (born 1886) died on his kitchen floor cooking dinner. He worked at a very physical job into his 70's. My own Mom (born 1920) put in her Living Will, "I do not wish to become Vegetable in some Science Experiment for doctors to see how long they can keep me alive". "Let me die when it's my time to die". None of my relatives were constantly being treated for this or that condition, going to doctors, or died in the hospital being treated for whatever. They did not take pages of pills from very young ages like people do today. Medicine and the Pharm Industry are Big Businesses today raking in billions of dollars.

There was no "alternative" medicine back then. All the herbs and plants were a part of their normal diets and daily life. People cooked from scratch and did not eat processed, or fast food. Far different attitude about life than today. Great-Grandma lived with us when I was a young child. Yes, I fully remember her cooking and what she ate and fed me. I also remember what she and Grandma told me to eat or drink for this illness and that. It has been passed down through our family's generations. This is not something I got from the Internet but Family Tradition.

Are we healthier today? No, we are a much sicker society who cannot live to ripe old ages without some kind of constant medical intervention, vaccines, and pills.

Last edited by Jo48; 05-09-2016 at 07:50 AM..

Old 05-09-2016, 07:59 AM

10,225 posts, read 6,312,506 times
Why are there posts on this Alternative Medicine site attempting to negate Alternative Medicine and promote Mainstream Medicine?

Don't these posts/posters belong somewhere else?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine