Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2009, 10:30 PM

3,573 posts, read 5,314,606 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalpatineJones View Post
After all this reading, the women are still upset about baggage. One even admitted they are "hyper sensitive and depressed. Black relationships really have no future in this day and age. All black men really want from woman is peace and good behavior. After reading this thread though, peace and good behavior is just too much for them, and they are just not with it. Understood. Sad times indeed for the black community. Good luck out here fellas, It does not look like the anger, bad attitudes and drama will be leaving these women anytime soon. To my brothers that date white, latina or asian I think I understand now. I may have to do that for now on.
WOW! You are not only adding more fuel to the fire, but dang you be settin' off some SEMTEX up in here!

Old 05-20-2009, 10:37 PM

80 posts, read 70,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidSnake View Post
WOW! You are not only adding more fuel to the fire, but dang you be settin' off some SEMTEX up in here!
Fuel to the fire? Please explain my brotha. A very very very very wise woman once said that Black women can create black children without Black Men. That is totally awesome.

Old 05-20-2009, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FembotR View Post
Who cares what black men think? They do not deserved to be cared for. Black men are responsible for every rape, physical abuse, mental abuse and dismemberment of all women across America
Those are some very strong words my dear. I didn't know us black men were so evil. Thanks for the news.

Old 05-21-2009, 03:45 AM

2,642 posts, read 8,265,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffreda30238 View Post
Yea..you sound pretty ridiculous...lol...if you read all the posts and that is all you got from it....you might need to look again and read for understanding and not for the point to say you read it....lol..there were too many of us sistas on here saying otherwise, but once again, black men interpret and see things the way they want, any type of justification to date other races when you really don't need one. If thats what you want to do, do it bc you like it, not to say black women are this and that, so thats why I date other races....and you talk about the black community going downhill? I would imagine so, with brothas that think like you....
Didn't you just validate much of Roslyn's entire point????

Old 05-21-2009, 03:52 AM

325 posts, read 980,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plessthanpointohfive View Post
Didn't you just validate much of Roslyn's entire point????
Uh only her points of not being able to tell a man how to be a man and how a man can't tell a woman how to be a woman, and it IS about race and not just about people, yes....please reread . All that other stuff (if you carefully read) I did not agree with, and I had to even address some of her ridiculousness as well...PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!?!!?

Old 05-21-2009, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Yea..you sound pretty ridiculous...lol...if you read all the posts and that is all you got from it....you might need to look again and read for understanding and not for the point to say you read it....lol..there were too many of us sistas on here saying otherwise, but once again, black men interpret and see things the way they want, any type of justification to date other races when you really don't need one. If thats what you want to do, do it bc you like it, not to say black women are this and that, so thats why I date other races....and you talk about the black community going downhill? I would imagine so, with brothas that think like you....
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT. Oh im ridiculous, I see anger, because anger is here, I see bitterness, because bitterness is here. My thought process has nothing to do with your anger my dear. From what I am reading Black Love is a difficult thing to be involved in, but I already knew that from experiences. The only thing men do wrong is cheat. Thats a mans main and only vice. We don't emotional attack people, at least not a normal regular man. My question to the sistas is whats wrong with Peace & Harmony? Is it out of style? Even you, you respond by calling me names, likes it is your first natural reaction. Maybe is it natural to be mean and confrontational.

Old 05-21-2009, 06:09 AM

Quote:
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT. Oh im ridiculous, I see anger, because anger is here, I see bitterness, because bitterness is here. My thought process has nothing to do with your anger my dear. From what I am reading Black Love is a difficult thing to be involved in, but I already knew that from experiences. The only thing men do wrong is cheat. Thats a mans main and only vice. We don't emotional attack people, at least not a normal regular man. My question to the sistas is whats wrong with Peace & Harmony? Is it out of style? Even you, you respond by calling me names, likes it is your first natural reaction. Maybe is it natural to be mean and confrontational.

Angry? Sike...lol..i have no reason to be...I'm happy with who I am with and I don't bring any drama and he doesnt either (and I dont do IRR's so hmm..)...so...youve got it COMPLETELY wrong with me. I just find it odd how brothas will be quick to point out what we as women are and aren't doing, but act like they have no responsibility in what is going on (since you wanna generalize, I will make the same mistake just to prove this point..lol)...like some black women just woke up angry for no reason one morning...it's when black men stopped being fathers and men, that the anger began...say what you would like...but you can't seem to see the forest for the trees and its moreso sad than anything else, so do not MISTAKE my sadness for anger brotha....life is grand on my end, and nothing in ANY of my posts says anger....

Old 05-21-2009, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Uh only her points of not being able to tell a man how to be a man and how a man can't tell a woman how to be a woman, and it IS about race and not just about people, yes....please reread . All that other stuff (if you carefully read) I did not agree with, and I had to even address some of her ridiculousness as well...PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!?!!?
Ohhh I get it now, wishing for a pleasant, peaceful, happy, kind woman is telling a women how to act?? How sad this is. My mother was peaceful, happy & kind except when I got in trouble in school. My Dad was the mean one, I don't really remember mum being asked to behave or anything like that. Being happy, kind & pleasant came natural, this probably applies to most baby booming parents. Sorry for wishing a woman my race/color was kind, pleasant & peaceful, I apologize. If black women want to be angry, confrontational & bitter I guess it is their right to do so. It is a free country. Someone did say to hit and run, another brother said to be patient and wait for the "emotional eruptions" then remove thyself. I personally hate the "emotional eruptions" Does any other men have any advice on how to be with a peaceful & happy lady?

Old 05-21-2009, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Ohhh I get it now, wishing for a pleasant, peaceful, happy, kind woman is telling a women how to act?? How sad this is. My mother was peaceful, happy & kind except when I got in trouble in school. My Dad was the mean one, I don't really remember mum being asked to behave or anything like that. Being happy, kind & pleasant came natural, this probably applies to most baby booming parents. Sorry for wishing a woman my race/color was kind, pleasant & peaceful, I apologize. If black women want to be angry, confrontational & bitter I guess it is their right to do so. It is a free country. Someone did say to hit and run, another brother said to be patient and wait for the "emotional eruptions" then remove thyself. I personally hate the "emotional eruptions" Does any other men have any advice on how to be with a peaceful & happy lady?
Tomatoe, tomato...let me tell you how to be a man, how you should be more understanding, work and pay the bills and take care of the house, how you should go to church, etc, etc....what kind of sense does that make? Any man knows all of this, and there shouldn't be anything I could tell him about BEING and DOING these things. I am raising a Jr. man BY MYSELF NOW....and there are going to be things I can't tell him about being a man why? Because I AM NOT ONE....it's apparent you need reasons to be bitter towards sistas, to justify whatever it is you want to do, why? Just do you and make no excuses or reasons about it...lol..it's a free country...You seem like you have baggage and you might even be the "angry black man"....whats up with that????

Old 05-21-2009, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Angry? Sike...lol..i have no reason to be...I'm happy with who I am with and I don't bring any drama and he doesnt either (and I dont do IRR's so hmm..)...so...youve got it COMPLETELY wrong with me. I just find it odd how brothas will be quick to point out what we as women are and aren't doing, but act like they have no responsibility in what is going on (since you wanna generalize, I will make the same mistake just to prove this point..lol)...like some black women just woke up angry for no reason one morning...it's when black men stopped being fathers and men, that the anger began...say what you would like...but you can't seem to see the forest for the trees and its moreso sad than anything else, so do not MISTAKE my sadness for anger brotha....life is grand on my end, and nothing in ANY of my posts says anger....
So the emotions you feel are sadness? Sadness? So you are not an Angry Black Woman, but a Sad Black Woman? Life is grand, yet you feel sadness.........Life is grand......yet you feel sadness? Thank you Jeffreda.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta