Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-19-2015, 09:23 AM

82 posts, read 329,993 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldManWinter View Post
Yep is that the same tree which also goes by Grogan's Fault?
That tree is not even close to being the same. That's how much error the "whoever" is willing to stuff in their content as they experiment. Heck, look at mdvaden's Grogan's Fault and compare the two. Not just visual characteristics. But two names, two different redwood trees and the discovery time frame is many years apart. That is so blatant, its like a politician's cover-up speech. And other claims are wrong, scrambled amidst the stuff presented

Some errors I merely heard about through the grapevine and haven't ascertained. But the grapevine produced good enough grapes in the past that I'm willing to trust what I heard. Other mistakes I prefer not to announce at the moment. If indeed they don't know where they are off the mark, it seems deserving to let them stick to their own web.

Last edited by Obi_Wan_Kenobi; 12-19-2015 at 09:36 AM..

Old 12-19-2015, 11:42 PM

225 posts, read 469,742 times
General Kenobi, I should key you in on the factoid that I've been up Lost Man Creek. I've been to Hyperion. I've exited by way of Lady Bird Johnson Grove. So I know my stuff.

But I had no idea that the conspiracy behind FR ran so deep that Juggernaut and Grogan's Fault are two different trees and FR is trying to lead us down a path to nowhere with the false information they are presenting to the public. What wusses they are.

Old 12-21-2015, 12:38 PM

1,457 posts, read 6,032,576 times
Quote:
Mr. Graham give me your list of suspects as to who is behind FR right here right now. I need a list of names so I can start digging up dirt.
You can probably narrow things down by your long-term interaction instinct and peeling away those you feel 99% confident about. A pin-point piece of information mathing is really what you need. But an out-of-place message or certain emotional reaction could draw the compass needle of deducing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkGraham View Post
For FR I would look for a group with really clean hiking boots, as it looks like they don't go very far off trail. FR could be good with some judicious editing, maybe they will come to their senses and reject the Dark Side.
I'm thinking one or two. One may have above average internet computer skill especially if the defunct HC is related to FR. That means understanding uploading content, phishing for IP addresses, adding robot code at server level, etc. Possible professional employment related to computers, SEO, etc..

We're talking about maybe a couple folks who have near-zero real tree ability, meaning a "feel" for trees. Sequoiadendrons are gimmes. GOT is pretty much a hand-me-down. It almost all boils down to information and accomplishments of others. They are more or less sorters of parts and info, but their basket contains spoiled goods so they lack in almost every regard.

Nobody I know places a chasm between their names and workmanship if they have any actual pride in their art or work. So they probably have a solid amount of fear, while maintaining self-centered habits. It could be someone who emailed us or shared finding something elsewhere online in the past couple of years to make the point of having done something. It would be hard to imagine that between 3 years ago and today, that they never had a single interaction with anyone online, via email, or at forums or blogs.

Old 12-21-2015, 05:56 PM

Continued

Storm passed. Back indoors now. So, I'm 80% to 99% confident names will be known. Ever heard the photographer Bussink lecture? If you like photography, this is a good video >> https://youtu.be/w9zVml5ItgM ... Paraphrased, he adds that photographers leave themselves in their photos. Its recognizable. The same applies to more than photographers. Timing, design and even omissions are all telling. The person (s) related to HC and FR left themselves in the breadcrumbs even if they tried to avoid it. Some of the visuals have some artifacts that were probably not realized or noticed. I don't plan to detail what the artifacts are at the moment.

Its also evident they don't care the least about continued research due to putting future scientific equipment at risk of tampering. Facet after facet, its basically self-centered.

Old 12-22-2015, 09:48 AM

Mr. Vaden I am relieved to know that you are on the case tracking down the owners of these web sites. I think a good description of the owner would be to call the person a scumbag. With Mr. Graham searching for them, General Kenobi, and also yourself I think the person is about to be exposed.

That's so evil to let everyone know that Hyperion is located up Lost Man Creek and Little Lost Man Creek. Now everyone is going to go find it and injure its root system.

Old 12-22-2015, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Mr. Vaden I am relieved to know that you are on the case tracking down the owners of these web sites. I think a good description of the owner would be to call the person a scumbag. With Mr. Graham searching for them, General Kenobi, and also yourself I think the person is about to be exposed..
My focus is more spent on looking for photography locations these days. There are others with better connections or more adept at digging. But we do send a few bones each others way or relay received messages that had useful ideas.

The solution can come in two completely different forms. Several folks are looking into fine details for their answer. That's certainly one option. But standing back and looking at the entire scope can also provide a solution.

Remember the Star Wars Clone Wars movie where Jocasta Nu assisted Obi-Wan when he tried to find the planet Kamino? After finding no evidence she said:

"If an item does not appear in our records, it does not exist!"

But the planet's existence was determined by the position of everything else.

Last edited by mdvaden; 12-22-2015 at 07:21 PM..

Old 12-23-2015, 03:14 PM

And Kamino was right there where it was supposed to be. Somebody erased it from the archives but eventually the mystery was solved and the clone army's creation exposed. From what I'm hearing whispers of in another place, same goes for the Owner of FR. Word on the inside is that all signs are pointing to Ventura, California and the mystery being solved in short order.

Old 12-24-2015, 08:40 PM

Yo y'all anyone been up Lost Man Creek to visit Behemoth of Lost Man Creek and then Hyperion later?

Old 12-25-2015, 07:17 AM

@OldManWinter

Regardless, on this Christmas morning as I decide whether to pick Redwood National Park or Olympic National Park tomorrow, I realize an antithesis as well as all the winning options I have.

At one end, there's the FR person we briefly covered. Everything they do is a losing option for themselves and many others. They put tallest trees as risk for vegetation trampling or recreational climbers dislodging present and future research sensors, data cables and gear. They trigger a habitat degradation that makes every year look more worn. They take from the many who would prefer the option finding trees through tidbits alone. So FR's experience is a losing scenario for them and for many other people.

For my adventures, I am always on the lookout for new groves and sights to photograph and share with others whether it be the website, facebook or prints in the art gallery. So I can't think of a trip down the road that isn't a winning opportunity and adventure for me. I hear of some folks bummed-out, but that's mainly because their trips are geared toward entirely to "what's known". But most of my time pushes into the unknown, and there's enough redwood forest to supply unknowns for a lifetime.

Old 12-25-2015, 06:34 PM

That's fresh Mr. Vaden to hear that you are more into tracking down new trees rather than just following with the new masses headed to the leaked trees locations. I think the biggest discovery this decade has been Behemoth of Lost Man Creek. That tree is incredible!!! Props to our good friend Mr. Graham for finding it while tracking down Hyperion up Lost Man Creek and Little Lost Man Creek. Lost Man Creek sure has some gems!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California