Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2016, 07:28 PM

428 posts, read 450,706 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by torontocheeka View Post
Stepdaughter, actually, but raised by him since 18 months old. Are you implying that I'm a liar as well? That didn't go over so well for your redneck friend. If you would like to private message me your email address and your own identity, I would be happy to trade pictures, links and notes. Or is it that you are also a latent racist and just don't believe that a black person could in any way be related to an educated man? Sounds like a Yankee to me.

And I happen to think that all of the neighbourhoods in the US outside of gated communities are dangerous neighbourhoods. Particularly at night.
I didn't respond to your PM with the fake Facebook photo and agressive accusations and name calling because you are either an obvious troll or obviously someone not really worth engaging with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2016, 07:31 PM

854 posts, read 585,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by modernrebel View Post
I didn't respond to your PM with the fake Facebook photo and agressive accusations and name calling because you are either an obvious troll or obviously someone not really worth engaging with.
Excuse me, photo? I sent you an entire gallery, you lying witch! 25 photos and you're claiming you only saw one?

Wow, there is literally NO dignity with you people. You can't even admit a loss gracefully, you either go quiet or you lie about it.

Still waiting for your full name PBeauchamp, I will send you the same FB link I sent to modernrebel who is a bold-faced liar and a racist, and I'll do it publicly too if you prefer.

Old 02-08-2016, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by modernrebel View Post

By the way, it's "aggressive," resident redneck.

Old 02-08-2016, 07:36 PM

542 posts, read 502,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by torontocheeka View Post
excuse me, photo? I sent you an entire gallery, you lying witch! 25 photos and you're claiming you only saw one?

Wow, there is literally no dignity with you people. You can't even admit a loss gracefully, you either go quiet or you lie about it.

Still waiting for your full name pbeauchamp, i will send you the same fb link i sent to modernrebel who is a bold-faced liar and a racist, and i'll do it publicly too if you prefer.
.......................wtf?

Old 02-08-2016, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBeauchamp View Post
.......................wtf?

You're the one accusing me of being a troll. What grounds do you have to say that, that you're sheltered and never met someone like me before?

If you can accuse me of making ish up, then I can say I'll prove everything, but I'm not giving up my anonymity until you do since you're the one making the accusation.

So, give me your name, I'll give you mine. You can check out my FB. It's mostly public. You can verify everything I've said for yourself. Including the most recent American family reunion. I believe it was modernrebel who said I don't really have any African-American family.

If you have the balls to call me a liar without knowing me, then you should also have the balls to give up your anonymity and stand behind all the things you've said in this thread.

Old 02-08-2016, 07:42 PM

525 posts, read 453,793 times
*smiles nervously* Hey, I have an idea! Let's all take deep breaths and count to ten.

Old 02-08-2016, 07:50 PM

I think it's pretty obvious you've lost the argument when you're resorting to taking offense to things you've actually said yourself (saturno) and calling other people liars for simply not agreeing with you.

Personally, I think this thread has gone on long enough, but I would like to hear at least one solid argument for how it would benefit Canada to amalgamate with the States. Too bad it seems that none exist. Oh well.

Old 02-08-2016, 07:53 PM

Location: The worlds most liveable city in the worlds most livable nation! "The most beautiful place on Earth"
52 posts, read 47,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
And I am never going to be a Canadian.

But when my wife came to the US moving between our countries was very simple. She was in fact sponsored by a Candy Store Owner who sponsored hundreds of Canadians.

Practicality...My wife's cousin Jan...from Sask...would easily work out well moving down here to the SW US most of the year. She could help us remain free of using services. But she can't stay here more than 6 months and her medical has to be handled outside the system...Why would both countries not allow us OFs to cluster together for efficiency in our old age?

To be truthful in the big picture you Canadians are kind of an afterthought. But if we actually thought about it and did it with though it might be useful to both countries.
Wrong. Americans don't know anything about Canada but intelligent nationalities do. Did you know that Canada is per capita the most desired place to move in the world? Says a lot about the USA which is basically a Boston warzone. We don't want to be able to move to the US there is nothing there but gangster life criminals and white racist rednecks who hate the rest of the world and make no attempt to understand other cultures. Maybe try adopting a multicultural mindset and you can learn something new..

Canada is the most popular country in the world:

Canada's reputation takes top spot in international survey - Trending - CBC News

We are the coolest, most polite and sexiest nationality (according to studies):

Canadians are cool, polite and sexy, according to a new poll of Canadians. | Watch News Videos Online

Try being a little more tolerant of different cultures and maybe you'll learn something.

Old 02-08-2016, 07:55 PM

Location: The worlds most liveable city in the worlds most livable nation! "The most beautiful place on Earth"
52 posts, read 47,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon18 View Post
*smiles nervously* Hey, I have an idea! Let's all take deep breaths and count to ten.
Right so does that mean because you are American you think you run the thread? /thread

Old 02-08-2016, 08:05 PM

7,309 posts, read 9,319,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon18 View Post
Psst! Come over here, under this chair....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada