Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2016, 08:07 PM

Location: The worlds most liveable city in the worlds most livable nation! "The most beautiful place on Earth"
52 posts, read 47,367 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturno_v View Post
Nobody forces you to work harder in America..if you do you get perks...

Let me tell you something from someone that actually lived in 5 different countries.

I was born and raised in Europe, that is m culture, that is what I call home.

To me Canada manages, socially, to get the worst of two worlds (Europe and USA).

Low wages as Europe but without the western European social perks (vacation, job security, etc...)

If I want to go for the low wages and less meritocracy I rather get the other sweeter side of the deal as well and stay in Europe....
How much is B. Hussein Obama paying you to type this? How is Canada the worst of the both worlds? More like the best of both worlds even with Quebec. We are probably the least racist country in the world. Have you seen how black people in the US are forced into criminality by Caucasians? Wonder why we don't have that here? Because our blacks know exactly what is expected of them so they aren't wandering around being criminally inclined like yours are in the good ol' land of the free. Irony? And unlike Americans we don't feel the need to go around telling everyone about it because our words and actions show exactly which kind of people we are. Canada has extensive social perks like completely free healthcare as the American ambulances leave injured homeless people to bleed on the street. Canada's main advantage over the others is our open minded nature that has allowed us to see beyond what more narrow minded cultures are limited to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2016, 08:11 PM

26,882 posts, read 38,032,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by canada number one View Post
How much is B. Hussein Obama paying you to type this? How is Canada the worst of the both worlds? More like the best of both worlds even with Quebec. We are probably the least racist country in the world. Have you seen how black people in the US are forced into criminality by Caucasians? Wonder why we don't have that here? Because our blacks know exactly what is expected of them so they aren't wandering around being criminally inclined like yours are in the good ol' land of the free. Irony? And unlike Americans we don't feel the need to go around telling everyone about it because our words and actions show exactly which kind of people we are. Canada has extensive social perks like completely free healthcare as the American ambulances leave injured homeless people to bleed on the street. Canada's main advantage over the others is our open minded nature that has allowed us to see beyond what more narrow minded cultures are limited to.
You can't make this up!

Old 02-08-2016, 08:12 PM

854 posts, read 586,081 times
lollllllll and I get called a troll????

Damn, that's an effective troll!

Old 02-08-2016, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by torontocheeka View Post
OK, seriously dude? You can phucc off now.

You're "oh so tolerant" and yet, anyone who disagrees with you is automatically a troll.

I could call you a liar about who you are as well but the problem is that with you hating your country and all, I do believe you are from Quebec.
This is also priceless!

Old 02-08-2016, 08:13 PM

Quote:
What is your full name PBeauchamp? Assuming you are actually proud to stand behind the things you've said here, you should be willing to provide it and I will happily do the same.

I am entitled to my opinion, and my experiences. Yes, I've heard that Australia is racist, but I've also never BEEN there, and I have made many friends and acquaintances from there at my last job, so clearly not EVERY Aussie is a racist. You are so bat**** up your own a$$ that you can't accept that someone with a very different opinion of you even exists. Sounds to me like you should probably see a shrink then. People are supposed to be aware of people outside of themselves by the time they leave middle school.

But I don't doubt for a second that you're a Frenchie given how much you hate being Canadian.
For the win!

If he's a Frenchie, does that mean you're a Blackie?

Old 02-08-2016, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Oh, I guess that's why their last PM was a woman then. Makes perfect sense.
Their PM is called Malcolm Turnbull. The previous one was Tony Abbott.

Old 02-08-2016, 08:19 PM

Quote:
By the way, it's "aggressive," resident redneck.
Aggressive is spelled with one G in Canada's other official language. That probably explains it more than any redneck-ism.

Old 02-08-2016, 08:36 PM

34 posts, read 36,251 times
Fascinating stuff! Being a southern redneck who is married to a beautiful southern black belle, I gotta say that I am really learnin' a lot about myself and my wife from these polite and much more cultured Canadian gentlemen! Welp, I'm gonna go tell the wife that I just learned I'm racist due to redneck origins!

Old 02-08-2016, 08:41 PM

525 posts, read 454,012 times
I've never seen this forum get so hostile before. What happened?

Old 02-08-2016, 08:44 PM

7,309 posts, read 9,326,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon18 View Post
I've never seen this forum get so hostile before. What happened?
I think that some of it is due to the fact that this forum gets trolled a lot, and at a certain point, regular posters are not sure whether posts are for real. Plus there is a healthy dose of, as we would say in my language, "where I am is the middle."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada