Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2020, 11:23 AM

5,071 posts, read 2,180,769 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
just watch, she will get voted in again.

just like that Ilham Omar won in Minnesota.

the idiots keep voting these effers in.

I'd change your Fixx to Fuxx though.
No doubt she will be mayor for many years to come.

Old 08-15-2020, 11:37 AM

9,913 posts, read 9,593,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert9 View Post
No doubt she will be mayor for many years to come.
I'm outta here! as soon as i can.

Especially because more protests are being threatened to Chicago.

Old 08-15-2020, 11:49 AM

Quote:
I'm outta here! as soon as i can.

Especially because more protests are being threatened to Chicago.
I know and you are far from alone in leaving. The terrorists have won. As people all over the world keep saying. Chicago is getting what it deserves for voting in the people they have

Old 08-15-2020, 12:54 PM

3,260 posts, read 6,761,220 times
Personally I think this has been coming for years. This particular event certainly is the most significant, but not the ONLY reason for the sinking of the Chicago ship. This correction is LONG overdue. Things have been sucking there for too long........especially the South and West sides. Now it's finally imploding.

Old 08-15-2020, 07:57 PM

9,913 posts, read 9,593,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert9 View Post
I know and you are far from alone in leaving. The terrorists have won. As people all over the world keep saying. Chicago is getting what it deserves for voting in the people they have
there are too many places to live in so we don't have to live in Chicago unless we have something that binds us here, i.e. family, jobs, ownership of something. but it can be done.. maybe even at a loss if it takes that.

I was watching Fox News today (Fox N Friends) with the new anchor.. well the guy took a monthlong trip before he took the job, with his family. Wow the sights they saw. they toured Utah mountains, Grand Canyon, Montana and some other beautiful places and i thought wow, that side of the USA is so beautiful. just so much nature and very cool mountain shapes. If a person never gets to see that part of the USA, and only stays within their little bubble of a neighborhood, they are really losing out. so i enjoyed seeing that. It made that man cry! a grown man among his kids seeing the beauty of one off the national parks.

Old 08-15-2020, 08:00 PM

Quote:
there are too many places to live in so we don't have to live in Chicago unless we have something that binds us here, i.e. family, jobs, ownership of something. but it can be done.. maybe even at a loss if it takes that.

I was watching Fox News today (Fox N Friends) with the new anchor.. well the guy took a monthlong trip before he took the job, with his family. Wow the sights they saw. they toured Utah mountains, Grand Canyon, Montana and some other beautiful places and i thought wow, that side of the USA is so beautiful. just so much nature and very cool mountain shapes. If a person never gets to see that part of the USA, and only stays within their little bubble of a neighborhood, they are really losing out. so i enjoyed seeing that. It made that man cry! a grown man among his kids seeing the beauty of one off the national parks.
Sounds incredible!

Old 08-15-2020, 08:04 PM

334 posts, read 170,732 times
Quote:
just watch, she will get voted in again.

just like that Ilham Omar won in Minnesota.

the idiots keep voting these effers in.

I'd change your Fixx to Fuxx though.
Yep, she’ll be voted in again.

The Fuxx v O’Brien election will be the test but O’Brien is republican so that’s a lost cause. Tough to believe given that it’s a county election.

Last edited by Castlebar; 08-15-2020 at 09:08 PM..

Old 08-15-2020, 08:06 PM

334 posts, read 170,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcisive View Post
Personally I think this has been coming for years. This particular event certainly is the most significant, but not the ONLY reason for the sinking of the Chicago ship. This correction is LONG overdue. Things have been sucking there for too long........especially the South and West sides. Now it's finally imploding.
True that...

Old 08-16-2020, 03:54 PM

10,326 posts, read 17,432,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Castlebar View Post
Yep, she’ll be voted in again.

The Fuxx v O’Brien election will be the test but O’Brien is republican so that’s a lost cause. Tough to believe given that it’s a county election.
It might be too late but someone should jump in as an independent. But yea anyone with an (R) next to their name is a lost cause. I'm glad I live in DuPage Co and I have a real state's attorney representing me.

Old 08-16-2020, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSchemist80 View Post
It might be too late but someone should jump in as an independent. But yea anyone with an (R) next to their name is a lost cause. I'm glad I live in DuPage Co and I have a real state's attorney representing me.
I mostly grew up in DuPage maybe its time to go back and get away from the city like everyone is doing! Your right. This city will never learn and they will continue to let Dems destroy the city. if anything is even left after lori. Or maybe do something even smarter like everyone else and live the whole state
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago