Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2014, 05:44 PM

1,030 posts, read 841,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
You who believe it, will like the rest of us who do not put to death our old nature suffer the wrath of God. Knowing you are a staunch believer in OSAS from ET, i wanted to make clear to YOU,hiding behind it,if you have not put to death your old nature will suffer the wrath of God. There is no need to have a issy fit because i singled out you OSASers, the campanites who have not not put to death their old nature will suffer the wrath of God too, now does that make you feel better ?.
I can believe that one cannot loose their salvation and not believe in an eternal hell. Why do you think to believe you cannot lose your salvation you must believe in an eternal hell? Do you believe you can lose your salvation? Why won't you answer that question? I answered your question.

Old 04-28-2014, 05:45 PM

33,311 posts, read 26,512,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
No, I've never met an OSAS'er that doesn't believe in eternal hell.

Why don't you want to tell people what you believe you're once saved always saved from? Is it a big secret?
Quote:
It is simply because they cannot back it up with scripture. It truly is amazing how the flock got deceived into believing salvation is salvation from eternal hell. Thankfully all over the world the Spirit of God is delivering us from this wretched belief, and is showing the seeker what truly is the salvation of the Lord. Where does salvation come from?, it comes from the risen Christ within us.
My thread from 12-05-2013
https://www.city-data.com/forum/chris...ult-being.html

Old 04-28-2014, 05:45 PM

37,340 posts, read 28,331,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rightly Divided View Post
Jesus saved me from myself. Are you happy now?
Hallelujah at last. Yes. Glory to God you believe the same as me ?.

Old 04-28-2014, 05:46 PM

Quote:
This is the most dishonest post i have read on this forum. You have been coy at best about what you believe and very defensive at any suggestion that you believe you are saved from eternal hell. Why you keep saying i have not answered your question is beyond me.
Do you believe you can lose your salvation? Answer it!

I am not defensive and have answered your question about what we are saved from. Now answer my question. Can you lose your salvation? Yes or no? What do you believe?

Old 04-28-2014, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Hallelujah at last. Yes. Glory to God you believe the same as me ?.
You missed it the first time you quoted it and claimed I did not answer it. You need to start reading post before you make foolish responses to it. Now do you believe you can loose your salvation?

Old 04-28-2014, 05:50 PM

Quote:
You missed it the first time you quoted it and claimed I did not answer it. You need to start reading post before you make foolish responses to it. Now do you believe you can loose your salvation?
This question has been put to you and Finn Jarber for weeks on end over different posts, and finally you have stopped being coy and evasive and answered the question, and i agree we are saved from ourselves and not eternal torment.

Old 04-28-2014, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Do you believe you can lose your salvation? Answer it!

I am not defensive and have answered your question about what we are saved from. Now answer my question. Can you lose your salvation? Yes or no? What do you believe?
Do i believe we can lose our salvation according to how i believe ? Yes, if you hate your enemy you have moved out of a state of salvation to one of being lost. Do i believe we end up in eternal hell? No, why ?, because God completes that which he starts, accomplishes that which he speaks, so eternal hell is never a necessity.

Old 04-28-2014, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Actually it was a post i missed. Up to that point you had flat out refused to state what you believed.

Old 04-28-2014, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Actually it was a post i missed. Up to that point you had flat out refused to state what you believed.
I was trying to get you to answer my question but you did not want to for some reason. I am glad we are in agreement on this.

I thought most people knew Jesus defeated hell.

Old 04-28-2014, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Do i believe we can lose our salvation according to how i believe ? Yes, if you hate your enemy you have moved out of a state of salvation to one of being lost. Do i believe we end up in eternal hell? No, why ?, because God completes that which he starts, accomplishes that which he speaks, so eternal hell is never a necessity.
I believe that Jesus was correct when He said no man could take us from Him. Even the man called me! But that's just Jesus' belief, disagree if you wish.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.