Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-14-2016, 12:55 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,837,742 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Amen. You know patience and longsuffering is exactly what is worked into a woman/soul who is birthing the Christ child. Peace
And what a beautiful woman she is when clothed in the Sun. Oh How she glows.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2016, 01:18 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,980,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
It does to me.
Didnt you quote 1 Corinthians 13?
no, I quoted 2Cor 3:6

Old 06-14-2016, 01:24 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,079,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
The kingdom of heaven is within us, in fact, I would claim that we have already lived and died before this Earth was ever created but that is just me.

I suppose it comes down to whether you believe in faith alone or faith and works, I lean toward the latter, but I understand that half of Christians are not going to agree with that.

Well, I agree with it, because it's the pattern. Believing is hearing (faith) AND doing (works) to G-d. Else if you believed Me, why did you not DO what I said?, comes into being. It's faith (outer court), hope (inner court), and charity/love (Holy of Holies). Peace

Old 06-14-2016, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
no, I quoted 2Cor 3:6
Oh, speaking of confidence.
2 Tim 3
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

And his Son is the Life and Way in every breath.

Old 06-14-2016, 01:34 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,307,385 times
Quote:
Oh, speaking of confidence.
2 Tim 3
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,
I have found that common sense, education and rationality are useful for teaching, rebuking and correcting errant fundamentalists.

Old 06-14-2016, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I have found that common sense, education and rationality are useful for teaching, rebuking and correcting errant fundamentalists.
ok. go get em. Just be careful how you approach.
If you have cause. First be reconciled.

Old 06-14-2016, 01:55 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,307,385 times
Quote:
ok. go get em. Just be careful how you approach.
...snip...
Usually, I use the classic ruse of pointing to one side and saying, "What the heck is that?!"

When they fall for it, I close in from the other side.

Old 06-14-2016, 01:59 PM

64,094 posts, read 40,395,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
I'm not a Christian, and I don't believe either of those things.

Draw near to God, and She'll draw near to you ... You can't draw near to someone who fills you with terror. But God is love, and love is not terrifying. You draw near to God/Love (think on it, experience it, practice it, KNOW it), and love transforms you from the inside out.

Old 06-14-2016, 02:22 PM

16,046 posts, read 6,419,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by troutdude View Post
i have found that common sense, education and rationality are useful for teaching, rebuking and correcting errant fundamentalists.
lol

Old 06-14-2016, 02:47 PM

23,294 posts, read 10,603,542 times
Quote:
And what a beautiful woman she is when clothed in the Sun. Oh How she glows.
That is you, who do you think it is speaking of?

Revelation 12

And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

YOUR 7 years.

YOUR 7 years divided in two.

YOU are the one who should overcome to rule ALL NATIONS with a rod of iron.

If you are the one who overcomes to be given authority over all nations, then how do you know Revelation 12 is not speaking of you and your 7 year covenant?

The sacrifices are cut off in the middle of YOUR week.

Revelation 2
6And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 27And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. 28And I will give him the morning star. 29He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity