Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2017, 08:47 PM

3,536 posts, read 1,709,508 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowdog View Post
Strange how you claim God Himself taught you who He is then turn around and deny His very word.

If you train a boy up to be a boy and man, what does God say?
If you train a girl up to be girl and woman, what does God say?

God says something totally different than what you say!

Who is the lair?
Why do you try to make you brother and sister stumble? It's so horrible. You sound like a roaring lion. I guess you are the lair
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2017, 08:51 PM

1,341 posts, read 1,530,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMusic View Post
Why do you try to make you brother and sister stumble? It's so horrible. You sound like a roaring lion. I guess you are the lair
I'm sorry quoting the word of God makes you feel that way. I'll keep agreeing with God. I'll even be the lair if I have to be to agree with him if the people I am posting too are that ignorant.

Old 02-04-2017, 09:00 PM

3,536 posts, read 1,709,508 times
Quote:
I'm sorry quoting the word of God makes you feel that way. I'll keep agreeing with God. I'll even be the lair if I have to be to agree with him if the people I am posting too are that ignorant.
Satan loves to quote the bible. He's an expert at it.

Old 02-04-2017, 09:15 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,184,822 times
Quote:
It's good to see you slither out of your "lair" occasionally.

Taking courage from your orange god's (temporary) rise?

Old 02-04-2017, 09:39 PM

6,844 posts, read 2,846,127 times
Quote:
Strange how you claim God Himself taught you who He is then turn around and deny His very word.

If you train a boy up to be a boy and man, what does God say?
If you train a girl up to be girl and woman, what does God say?

God says something totally different than what you say!

Who is the lair?

That isn't what the author is talking about. What the author is saying, is train a child in the way they should go, in other words, to follow, love and honor God; and when that child is older they will still follow, love and honor God. It doesn't say train a boy to be a man, or a girl to be a woman.

It doesn't always work out that way, but in my case it did.

I've been very respectful of you, cowdog, and expect the same in return. Please don't call me a liar. Also, you don't know my heart.

Old 02-04-2017, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Your love increases my faith today Thank you!
Wow. I honestly don't know how to respond to that lol. That's a humbling compliment, not sure if I deserve that one! I'm so glad I help increase your faith, we're supposed to encourage each other. That's so awesome. Thank you, and you're welcome <3

Old 02-05-2017, 08:35 AM

11,825 posts, read 12,495,513 times
Quote:
Proverbs 16:32 He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city.
Quote:
Unfortunately most of those who'd applaud for you at best fooled themselves into thinking that this so-called Satan is some mythological creature. But knowing them, I'm sure they won't bother to correct you for your stupidity of an actual Satan since you are helping their cause. But since you'd speak of Satan in terms of a factual being (He), he's an expert in perversion and loves to quote the Bible for that purpose only.

As everybody knows, Jesus said that God
1) “at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’
and that
2) " ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’ "
Jesus declared that God created a natural law along with everything that comes along with in ‘made them male and female,’. In other words, under the umbrella of sexual immorality and the created natural law, the Bible does speak about gender dysphoria.

Satan being the expert of perversion of God's Word the Bible will use it against people to justify themselves against people ... whether a pastor is 'caught with pants down with a married women' or gender dysphoria.

Old 02-05-2017, 08:43 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,184,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
Unfortunately most of those who'd applaud for you at best fooled themselves into thinking that this so-called Satan is some mythological creature. But knowing them, I'm sure they won't bother to correct you for your stupidity of an actual Satan since you are helping their cause. But since you'd speak of Satan in terms of a factual being (He), he's an expert in perversion and loves to quote the Bible for that purpose only.

and that
2) " ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’ "
Jesus declared that God created a natural law along with everything that comes along with in ‘made them male and female,’. In other words, under the umbrella of sexual immorality and the created natural law, the Bible does speak about gender dysphoria.

Satan being the expert of perversion of God's Word the Bible will use it against people to justify themselves against people ... whether a pastor is 'caught with pants down with a married women' or gender dysphoria.
What a load of hooey. With a side order of nonsense and blather for dessert.

Old 02-05-2017, 09:26 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,360,776 times
Quote:
Quote:

and that

Adversity is a principle that results in active resistance, opposition, or contentiousness within the human nature. The Hebrew term for Satan merely describes an adversarial role, whereas, an accuser (slanderer, devil) is known for his unrighteous disposition. Thus, the principalities and powers of unholy messengers, inculcated the doctrines of demons, devils and Satan in the early views of men; falsely fostering and prospering them. Truth becomes known, when deception falls away (that of self-induced blindness). Christ denounced these doctrines and traditions of men within the Spirit of truth, as the ego driven desires are within men, resist them.

Those who live according to the sinful nature have their mind set on what their nature desires, but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their mind set on what the Spirit wants: Along came the tempter; the lust of the eyes (understanding of the mind), lust of the flesh (a heart of emotion) and the pride of life (the desires of the will). Thus, while the first Adam conceded to all that is in the world (that which extends deep down from the surface, yet is visible through distinctive traits or characteristics common to all humanity); the second Adam stood his ground against the natural disposition of the soul, and the temperament within that of other men.

Old 02-05-2017, 11:44 AM

Quote:

Yes, and I am female. My brain is female. Medical science confirms this. Those are facts, and they are indisputable.

As for you wandering off into the gutter about sexual immorality, I am happily celibate, so I can almost guarantee I'm more sexually pure than you are. That isn't to say I'm better than anyone else, I don't believe I am, I am just stating a fact.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity