Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2018, 06:29 PM

37,340 posts, read 28,358,215 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
well you can . but I had a reward in mind.. actually a few were rewards were placed on the table ( patterned after Heb 12:2

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him ( rewards set by the Father, including the keys of creation and much more ) endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

rewards even big ones even and some sweet ones too ... . I seriously walked away from my family the last 2 years .. he is restoring my family now..
so I know exactly what the testing is about ... he actually threatened me one day by not looking at me because I had not declared him to someone. thus the verse... if I do not acknowledge him before men... dang I was so mad...... like I had not declared him to everyone who would listen my whole life.. but he wantyed that day, and that time adn not on my time.. ..
so I know the church and his clans has been under the same exact trails/ trails/ judgements/ training in righteousness..
and it will be you fellas next.. especially you who were used to try us.. his ladies ... his churches and his clans...

I pray you pass go.. but I will tell you with a doubt no one can with out knowing his word and faith
and obedience beyond normal reason..

so really I am not very sure about you pcamps.. but we can always hope.. there is always hope for all those who hope in hope. especially if you refused to hope in him AND STUDY AND KNOW HIM ..
Jesus was not asking you to walk away from your family. He is asking you to walk his way before them. Go tell your friends what great things that God has done for you if you forsake them don't you think?. They forsook Jesus, Jesus never forsook anyone, he even told John "behold your mother".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2018, 06:32 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,822,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyRules View Post
Right away there is a discrepancy. Back in those days people believed in either Caesar or the new Jesus as their Lord. I would have believed in Jesus over Caesar. Yes, I would have chosen the new lord Jesus given that choice. Both religious groups claimed that their particular lord had died and was now ruling from heaven. But those people who wanted to follow Jesus over Caesar didn't have a New Testament to believe in. They died without hearing any of the things in the New Testament.
Also there was a man next to Yeshua (jesus on the cross.

Old 05-07-2018, 06:33 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,739,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Jesus was not asking you to walk away from your family. He is asking you to walk his way before them. Go tell your friends what great things that God has done for you if you forsake them don't you think?. They forsook Jesus, Jesus never forsook anyone, he even told John "behold your mother".
rotf.... good luck...

Old 05-07-2018, 06:42 PM

Quote:
rotf.... good luck...
What kind of answer is that?. What am i saying that is so funny?. How can you be a living testimony of the goodness of God in your life if you forsake your own family?. You think Jesus was talking about flesh and blood, he was talking about what had shaped you until he shone in your heart and revealed the way.

Old 05-07-2018, 06:46 PM

PS I got all the great rewards I wanted for the ladies and all those cuddly ones too.. and tons of stuff I didn't even note or care much about /// but lots of cuddly ones. plus one big cuddly one I didn't even know I wanted... resh nun hei

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 05-07-2018 at 07:19 PM..

Old 05-07-2018, 10:39 PM

Quote:
What kind of answer is that?.

he is always good, even if he has to look bad or hard because he wants us to be healed and righteous before the Father , that is for our benefits he does this !! until we know he is good always good! because he is always for our good no matter the cost to himself.. because he wants us there with him!
Quote:
What am I saying that is so funny?. How can you be a living testimony of the goodness of God in your life if you forsake your own family?. You think Jesus was talking about flesh and blood, he was talking about what had shaped you until he shone in your heart and revealed the way.
tell that to Abraham? Joseph?
all the disciples and most of the first 300 years of followers .. and millions of martyrs since
all of them were asked the same kind of questions ... had to give the appearence of it at the very least.

well if that is the best you know him and his word.... it will be a very short testing..

I didn't have to really betray MY family. really he asked me to betray my own reputation, and my reputation within my family ..... so yes and sort of not.. he will restore what got broken. but it had to get broken. it is all for GOOD, and all for God( Father) and his will. and in the end by whole family and his will be stronger .. we will be stronger !!!!! that I know for sure !! and The Father's will be accomplished and I and my family will be part of all of that and all it means and my family will be expanded and I Get Lots of cute and cuddlies and all my hearts desires .
*HE is good and what he does is for our GOOD.. even if he has to look bad for our cause. just as I was asked to look bad for a moment but for their cause.

Old 05-08-2018, 03:40 AM

Quote:
he is always good, even if he has to look bad or hard because he wants us to be healed and righteous before the Father , that is for our benefits he does this !! until we know he is good always good! because he is always for our good no matter the cost to himself.. because he wants us there with him!
tell that to Abraham? Joseph?
all the disciples and most of the first 300 years of followers .. and millions of martyrs since
all of them were asked the same kind of questions ... had to give the appearence of it at the very least.

well if that is the best you know him and his word.... it will be a very short testing..

I didn't have to really betray MY family. really he asked me to betray my own reputation, and my reputation within my family ..... so yes and sort of not.. he will restore what got broken. but it had to get broken. it is all for GOOD, and all for God( Father) and his will. and in the end by whole family and his will be stronger .. we will be stronger !!!!! that I know for sure !! and The Father's will be accomplished and I and my family will be part of all of that and all it means and my family will be expanded and I Get Lots of cute and cuddlies and all my hearts desires .
*HE is good and what he does is for our GOOD.. even if he has to look bad for our cause. just as I was asked to look bad for a moment but for their cause.
Tell what to Abraham and Joseph?....... What about Jacob, Isaac and David, did they ditch their families ?..... You are reading fat to much into Abraham leaving his own country to a place God had called him, God did not say hate your family forsake them, pick up your tent and follow me. The image you have created in your mind of what a disciple of Jesus is, is a false one, based on poor interpretation of the scriptures.

Old 05-08-2018, 03:58 AM

Quote:
Tell what to Abraham and Joseph?....... What about Jacob, Isaac and David, did they ditch their families ?.....
Quote:
You are reading fat to much
into Abraham leaving his own country to a place God had called him, God did not say hate your family forsake them, pick up your tent and follow me. The image you have created in your mind of what a disciple of Jesus is, is a false one, based on poor interpretation of the scriptures.
and your not reading..

if you don't submit to his training will yoou be useful or prove faithful for the kingdom coming?

because he doesn't give any of us rewards because you are so darn cute !

all I know is I passed ... you sir haven't had your moments under the lights of examination or training in righteousness .... let me know how it goes ok? because I doubt you get much for being so darn smart !

Old 05-08-2018, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Tell what to Abraham and Joseph?....... What about Jacob, Isaac and David, did they ditch their families ?..... You are reading fat to much into Abraham leaving his own country to a place God had called him, God did not say hate your family forsake them, pick up your tent and follow me. The image you have created in your mind of what a disciple of Jesus is, is a false one, based on poor interpretation of the scriptures.
and maybe he will give you a reward for having such profound knowledge of Abrahams life and walk of faith and faithfulness ! faith was after all why Abraham was given the promises and why he was saved .. because he proved faithful.

Old 05-08-2018, 04:27 AM

Quote:
and maybe he will give you a reward for having such profound knowledge of Abrahams life and walk of faith and faithfulness ! faith was after all why Abraham was given the promises and why he was saved .. because he proved faithful.
Sorry, i opted OUT the punish and rewards system several years ago. I am addressing your claim that we are literally to forsake our family, not Abraham's faith and faithfulness. Did you know the scriptures say that God will never forsake us, so why are you thinking different to GoD by hating your family and then forsaking them. Go tell your friends what great things God has done for you, how much should you go to your own flesh and blood and tell them too?.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity