Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2021, 06:13 PM

3,573 posts, read 1,178,732 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Duval View Post
Elect = saint = Spiritual of 1 Cor 2 = those who" I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known." = mature, perfect = men VS Soul based nature of 1 Cor 2 = called = women, this all proto-Valentinian terms.
and elder brother VS younger brother from Prodigal Son story. Solid food VS milk.
other than these Valentinian Gnostic concepts there is no 'Election and predestination are Biblical concepts.'
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2021, 11:08 AM

23,175 posts, read 10,468,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightfame52 View Post
Being of the elect is the only way one can be saved. Its always possible you are one of the elect, for God has chosen a multitude of sinners so large that no man can number.
You dont know what your talking about, you are a Gentile who has chosen the outer court because you choose separation from Israel, but that doesnt mean you arent saved, there is still salvation in the outer court, you just arent in the new covenant amongst Israel and Judah.

We can show Israel and Judah made one people as Jesus came to do,

We can also show saved Gentiles who aren't Israel or Judah.

Ezekiel 37

One Nation with One King

15The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying, 16Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions: 17And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand. 18And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these? 19Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand. 20And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes. 21And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all: 23Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

24And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

Which one of you Christians think you are one people with Jews and Israelis?

The whole freaking point of the new covenant was for Gentiles to convert to the same religion that Jesus the Jew walked in to become one people with God's people.

Which one of you confused Christians think you are practicing the same religion as Jesus?

None of you have become one people with Jews, none of you practice the same religion Jesus practiced.

Not one of you can be honest about what your own hands do.

None of you have replaced the elect, none of you have replaced the chosen nation of God.

Its shameful, its anti Semitic and its evil.

Jews exist
Israelis exist.

You people.have not replaced them, you aren't even in God's religion and you think you have replaced them

You havent.

Reality is the fact that for 2000 years Christians have tortured killed and hated God's people for keeping God's ways.

Now the enemies of Israel and Judah are claiming to be God's oppressed people. The oppressors now claim to be the victim who was victimized for keeping the religion of Messiah

After 2000 years of oppressing God's people, the enemies of God's chosen claim to be them.

How evil is that?

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 11-26-2021 at 11:17 AM..

Old 11-26-2021, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
You really have to stop these irrational accusations. People cannot be doing any of that without INTENDING to do so. The vast majority of Christians have no clue who Tammuz or Baal is or what pagan festivals have your panties in a bunch!!! Get real, Hanni. It is IMPOSSIBLE to worship or celebrate something you do not INTEND to worship or celebrate!!!!
Lol, sit there and whine about why you practice the holy days, traditions and rituals of Baal, and how dare somebody point out the fact that your hands practice paganism.

Soooooo, your claim is that you arent practicing the holy days, the same ancient traditions and rituals that teach of the Babylonian messiah because why?

Because you say you arent when you are?

Lol.

No integrity, no honesty about what makes you the worst enemy of God's people.

Get real?

Lol, you cant make this stuff up.

Old 11-26-2021, 11:42 AM

The problem has never been the fact that Christianity became pagan, the problem is the fact that Christian's paganism separates them from Israel and Judah, and if you arent with Israel, you arent in the new covenant.

But then I am only using facts.

Your paganism sepatates you from Israel and Judah.

Yes, yes, you are still saved, but to come in here claiming to be the Elect is claiming you are Israel.

Its shameful and Anti Semitic, and its just a flat out lie, and that is a fact.

Jews exist
Israelis exist

You people arent them

Old 11-26-2021, 12:08 PM

The Elect MUST DIE.

Does everyone understand this?

There CANNOT be two nation, there cannot be 7000 Elect of Israel and the nation of Judah.

Paul was one of a 7000 man Elect remnant that would not practice paganism, Paul used his own adoption into Judah as an Israeli who died and became a Jew.

It was ten years before the first Gentile convert, so who were all those first converts who were adopted and grafted as a Jew?

They were the lost sheep of the house of Israel, NON JEWS.

Jesus did not come making Gentiles and Jews one people, Jesus brought a new covenant that would make Israel and Judah one.

Gentiles have an opportunity to join the chosen nation under the promise given to the ten lost tribes scattered amongst the Gentile nations.

What ended Israel?

What separated Israel from Judah that Jesus had to come looking for the lost sheep of the house of Israel?

The paganism of the ten lost tribes separated them, God ended Israel for the same holy days as Christians keep.

The lost sheep of the house of Israel can only be joined with the house of Judah when the Gentiles of Israel accept the feasts of Messiah.

Why did Israel accept the Babylonian Easter and Christmas to separate from Jews and Jerusalem?

Kings
Jeroboam's Idolatry

Jereboam was the first king of Israel who became king in the days of Solomon. For 300 years they practiced the same pagan holy days that Christians keep.

Separation

25Then Jeroboam built Shechem in mount Ephraim, and dwelt therein; and went out from thence, and built Penuel. 26And Jeroboam said in his heart, Now shall the kingdom return to the house of David:

If this people go up to do sacrifice in the house of the LORD at Jerusalem, then shall the heart of this people turn again unto their lord, even unto Rehoboam king of Judah, and they shall kill me, and go again to Rehoboam king of Judah. 28Whereupon the king took counsel, and made two calves of gold, and said unto them, It is too much for you to go up to Jerusalem: behold thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt. 29And he set the one in Bethel, and the other put he in Dan. 30And this thing became a sin: for the people went to worship before the one, even unto Dan. 31And he made an house of high places, and made priests of the lowest of the people, which were not of the sons of Levi. 32And Jeroboam ordained a feast in the eighth month, on the fifteenth day of the month, like unto the feast that is in Judah, and he offered upon the altar. So did he in Bethel, sacrificing unto the calves that he had made: and he placed in Bethel the priests of the high places which he had made. 33So he offered upon the altar which he had made in Bethel the fifteenth day of the eighth month, even in the month which he had devised of his own heart; and ordained a feast unto the children of Israel: and he offered upon the altar, and burnt incense.

Now Christians are enemies of Jerusalem, they are the worst enemies of Jerusalem, and God is coming to fight those who fight against Jerusalem and Judah.

Old 11-26-2021, 03:06 PM

3,220 posts, read 926,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post

24And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
God’s people have no ethnicity.

As you have posted they shall walk in God’s judgements and observe His statutes. Says nothing about feasts either.

Your all mixed up.

“I shall be their God and they shall be my people with faithfulness and righteousness.”

Old 11-26-2021, 06:39 PM

28,099 posts, read 29,986,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
You've got some regulars on here who are happy as clams to be part of the elect and equally excited that they won the God Lottery and others didn't.
Actually, I don't see as many of them as being "excited that they won the God lottery" as just taking it for granted, as if they would, of course, have been picked.

Old 11-27-2021, 03:15 AM

4,639 posts, read 1,187,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
You dont know what your talking about, you are a Gentile who has chosen the outer court because you choose separation from Israel, but that doesnt mean you arent saved, there is still salvation in the outer court, you just arent in the new covenant amongst Israel and Judah.

We can show Israel and Judah made one people as Jesus came to do,

We can also show saved Gentiles who aren't Israel or Judah.

Ezekiel 37

One Nation with One King

15The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying, 16Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions: 17And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand. 18And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these? 19Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand. 20And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes. 21And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all: 23Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

Which one of you Christians think you are one people with Jews and Israelis?

The whole freaking point of the new covenant was for Gentiles to convert to the same religion that Jesus the Jew walked in to become one people with God's people.

Which one of you confused Christians think you are practicing the same religion as Jesus?

None of you have become one people with Jews, none of you practice the same religion Jesus practiced.

Not one of you can be honest about what your own hands do.

None of you have replaced the elect, none of you have replaced the chosen nation of God.

Its shameful, its anti Semitic and its evil.

Jews exist
Israelis exist.

You people.have not replaced them, you aren't even in God's religion and you think you have replaced them

You havent.

Reality is the fact that for 2000 years Christians have tortured killed and hated God's people for keeping God's ways.

Now the enemies of Israel and Judah are claiming to be God's oppressed people. The oppressors now claim to be the victim who was victimized for keeping the religion of Messiah

After 2000 years of oppressing God's people, the enemies of God's chosen claim to be them.

How evil is that?
Salvation is promised only to the Elect of God, Israel Isa 45:17

17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

This Israel isnt national ethnic israel, but Spiritual Israel comprised of Abrahams Spiritual not natural seed, his spiritual seed from amongst all the nations of the earth.

Old 11-29-2021, 02:52 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,051,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4you View Post
God’s people have no ethnicity.

As you have posted they shall walk in God’s judgements and observe His statutes. Says nothing about feasts either.

Your all mixed up.

“I shall be their God and they shall be my people with faithfulness and righteousness.”
Really?….
Who was G-d speaking about here:

Zechariah - Chapter 8

8 And I will bring them, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem; and they shall be My people, and I shall be their God, in truth and in righteousness.

This verse is what you were referring to when you left out the reference?…

Old 11-29-2021, 03:01 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,051,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightfame52 View Post
Salvation is promised only to the Elect of God, Israel Isa 45:17

17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

This Israel isnt national ethnic israel, but Spiritual Israel comprised of Abrahams Spiritual not natural seed, his spiritual seed from amongst all the nations of the earth.
Hah…Replacement theology…
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity