Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2021, 04:45 PM

23,175 posts, read 10,463,936 times

Advertisements

]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4you View Post
God’s people have no ethnicity.

As you have posted they shall walk in God’s judgements and observe His statutes. Says nothing about feasts either.

Your all mixed up.

“I shall be their God and they shall be my people with faithfulness and righteousness.”
Lol, what do you think the feasts and sabbaths are other than statutes and judgements?

You might be confused.

Tell me, when you are practicing the ways of Baal, what do you categories them as? "

They are your times and seasons under your law, they are your preceprs that you are to keep the ways of Baal to prove he is God.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 11-29-2021 at 05:00 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2021, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightfame52 View Post
Salvation is promised only to the Elect of God, Israel Isa 45:17

17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

This Israel isnt national ethnic israel, but Spiritual Israel comprised of Abrahams Spiritual not natural seed, his spiritual seed from amongst all the nations of the earth.
Anti Semite, you know what they call that?

You havent replaced anyone, maybe a Babylonian.

You quote a acripture about an ethnic people, a race of people, then you claim to be them when you arent even in the religion of God THAT MAKES THEM WHO THEY ARE.

BLOOD DOESNT MATTER

Jews are Jews because they refuse your assimilation, you arent a Jew, you arent even in the religion that would link you to Jews.

Why dont you claim to be a native American, maybe you can claim some benifits.

What other races and people are you?

Lol, what a copout.

Old 12-03-2021, 02:25 PM

4,639 posts, read 1,184,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Anti Semite, you know what they call that?

You havent replaced anyone, maybe a Babylonian.

You quote a acripture about an ethnic people, a race of people, then you claim to be them when you arent even in the religion of God THAT MAKES THEM WHO THEY ARE.

BLOOD DOESNT MATTER

Jews are Jews because they refuse your assimilation, you arent a Jew, you arent even in the religion that would link you to Jews.

Why dont you claim to be a native American, maybe you can claim some benifits.

What other races and people are you?

Lol, what a copout.
Yeah Israel[Elect] that shall be saved in the Lord is a Spiritual People of all different ethnicities, national israel was merely a picture, a type.

Old 12-03-2021, 05:03 PM

14,497 posts, read 9,439,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southkakkatlantan View Post

If you have passages of scripture to share either for or against predestination, please feel free to share.

Sure. Election is clearly taught in the Bible. Romans 9:11-24:

11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth
12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.
13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.
15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.
17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.
18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.
19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?
20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:
23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,
24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

Old 12-04-2021, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightfame52 View Post
Yeah Israel[Elect] that shall be saved in the Lord is a Spiritual People of all different ethnicities, national israel was merely a picture, a type.
Why dont you spend a couple decades just studying the literal history?

You are reading the New Testament as if you know what it is saying when you are completely ignorant of the nations it is speaking of.

Again, there are freaking millions of Jews, and do you want me to tell you why they are Jews and why you arent?

There are freaking millions of Israelis and do you want me to tell you why they are Israelis and you arent?

The chosen nation of God are the only people in the world who LITERALY follow God's religion.

For 2000 years Chriatians have been torturing and killing anyone WHO DARED TO FOLLOW THE SAME RELIGION AS JESUS.

You dont practice the same religion as Jesus, how you gonna become one with people who do?

Millions of people walking in God's religion THAT OBVIOUSLY MAKE THEM GOD'S PEOPLE, JEWS AND ISRAELIS

They are freaking real people that you are sitting there ACTING LIKE THEY DONT EXIST.

People write me because I get rude sometimes like when I call people racists or Anti Semites.

Do you think that for one second that your mentality is not dangerous?

You think your mentality of having replaced the Jews isnt the same mentality the inquisitors had?

Hitler uaed the same mentality, even using the words of Martin Luther in getting the Christian country behind him, and that wasnt 2000 years ago, it was in my father's lifetime

You have all the liberty you desire in joining God's people, but they cant join you in your lawless Babylonian religion.

Your lawlessness, your paganism separates you, but not only that, you wouldnt join God's people in a million years, you obviously have ZERO RESPECT OF THEM BEING A PEOPLE.

Instead of joining and converting to the same religion as Messiah, you have chosen to be the messiah's worst enemy.

You havnt replaced anyone.

Old 12-04-2021, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
Sure. Election is clearly taught[/i]
24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?
Read what you posted and try to understand what Paul is saying

Paul says," EVEN US, NOT OF THE JEW ONLY."

PAUL WAS NOT A JEW, HE JUST EXPLAINED TO YOU HOW HE IS ONE.OF THE NON JEWISH ELECT OF ISRAEL.

Do you understand this?

Paul was of the tribe of Benjamin from the Northern Kingdom God had ended and scattered into the nations

Paul BECAME A JEW.

PAUL IS TELLING GENTILES THEY CAN ALSO BE ADOPTED AND GRAFTED TO BECOME ONE WITH JEWS, WITH THE ONLY PEOPLE IN THE RELIGION OF MESSIAH.

That isnt what Christians do.

Which one of you Christians have been adopted into Judah and are amongst the elected 7000 of Israel?

NONE

Why pretend to be amongst the chosen elect?

" Even us, not of the Jew only."

Even the Gentile could take hold of God"s covenant by accepting his Sabbaths and his feasts that make a person Israel.

That isnt my saying, it isnt my opinion, its God's pro.ise to any Gentile who accepts God's Sabbaths and feasts

Nobody is talking about judging people in laws of Sabbaths and feasts, we are talking about the acceptance, and the rejection of pagan holy days and traditions.

Which one of you Christians have taken hold of God's covenant?

Not one of you?

Old 12-04-2021, 03:32 PM

3,573 posts, read 1,178,341 times
Quote:

PAUL WAS NOT A JEW, HE JUST EXPLAINED TO YOU HOW HE IS ONE.OF THE NON JEWISH ELECT OF ISRAEL.

Do you understand this?

Paul was of the tribe of Benjamin from the Northern Kingdom God had ended and scattered into the nations

Paul BECAME A JEW.

PAUL IS TELLING GENTILES THEY CAN ALSO BE ADOPTED AND GRAFTED TO BECOME ONE WITH JEWS, WITH THE ONLY PEOPLE IN THE RELIGION OF MESSIAH.

Which one of you Christians have been adopted into Judah and are amongst the elected 7000 of Israel?

NONE

Even the Gentile could take hold of God"s covenant by accepting his Sabbaths and his feasts that make a person Israel.

That isnt my saying, it isnt my opinion, its God's pro.ise to any Gentile who accepts God's Sabbaths and feasts

Nobody is talking about judging people in laws of Sabbaths and feasts, we are talking about the acceptance, and the rejection of pagan holy days and traditions.

Not one of you?
'Jew' in Paul's proto-Valentinian language means one of 1Cor 2 ("14The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned. ") of Jewish origin.

Old 12-04-2021, 04:13 PM

Quote:

Do you understand this?

Paul BECAME A JEW.

NONE

Not one of you?
I've accepted the Sabbaths, because I've accepted what they point to - which is the truth that is in Jesus Christ. As for the Sabbath, I rest from my labor, because I am justified apart from works of the law. Because I am dead to sin. Whoever is not dead to sin is still under the law, and is still working. Thus, such a person breaks the Sabbath of God. As it's written, "whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death."

Old 12-04-2021, 04:38 PM

33,266 posts, read 26,477,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
I've accepted the Sabbaths, because I've accepted what they point to - which is the truth that is in Jesus Christ. As for the Sabbath, I rest from my labor, because I am justified apart from works of the law. Because I am dead to sin. Whoever is not dead to sin is still under the law, and is still working. Thus, such a person breaks the Sabbath of God. As it's written, "whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death."
Are you then in favor of putting to death anyone who doesn't observe the Jewish sabbath that was never commanded to be observed by the church?

Old 12-04-2021, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Way View Post
Are you then in favor of putting to death anyone who doesn't observe the Jewish sabbath that was never commanded to be observed by the church?
Why are arguing with me on this? "Death" is spiritual here. I'm talking about the judgment of God. I don't observe any carnal Sabbath day. Neither Saturday nor Sunday is the "Christian Sabbath," as it were. My Sabbath is in Christ. I rest in Christ, because I am dead to sin. I have eternal life, and I can never lose it, because I am sealed. Anyone who is not resting in Christ will surely be put to death, just as the scripture says.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity