Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2009, 11:46 AM

4,440 posts, read 9,079,092 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundamentalist View Post
Pat Robertson????? Have you ever heard me talk about him, post anything dealing with him? He may be a Christian but I do not subject myself to his teachings because imo he is an apostate, the rest you wrote .........................................

Fundy fundy fundy...

then next time before you accuse me of making bizarre accusations...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundamentalist View Post
I have no clue why you make such bizarre accusations.
get yo' facts straight.

You accused me of making a bizarre accusations that some people feel that giving gays more rights will lead people having sex with ducks..

I provided the evidence that indeed some people.. in fact people who are well known.. think that giving gays equal rights.. will lead to people having sex with ducks.

Your appropriate response (given your feelings on Pat Robertson) should have been:

"Bigthirsty.. I understand that Pat Robertson said something very ignorant.. but what he said doesn't represent they way I think"

See then you wouldn't have accused me of doing something I didn't do...

You can apologize here or via DM.. either way is fine with me.

I'm not sure if there is scripture on how to deal with the best way of falsly accusing somebody.. but trust me.. an apology is the best way to go (again... just from my POV).. considering I was the one slandered..

EDIT: I just saw a duck.. sexy little thang..

Old 06-22-2009, 01:02 PM

309 posts, read 513,063 times
I hate to be so harsh but I am going to put it this way if your gay your going to burn. I am not judging I am stating the facts. Just like Sodom and Gomorrah burned so will you as you are considered a worker of iniquity and your not doing God's will. We are to be fruitful and to have children. Two guys cannot do that no way no how without adoption and in that case they don't to put kids through such a horrible lifestyle. Plain and simple God made man and woman and said they shall lie together not man and man.

Old 06-22-2009, 02:02 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,666,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deerdog View Post
I hate to be so harsh but I am going to put it this way if your gay your going to burn. I am not judging I am stating the facts. Just like Sodom and Gomorrah burned so will you as you are considered a worker of iniquity and your not doing God's will. We are to be fruitful and to have children. Two guys cannot do that no way no how without adoption and in that case they don't to put kids through such a horrible lifestyle. Plain and simple God made man and woman and said they shall lie together not man and man.
You subscribe to a belief system, there are no facts. You read a book that told a story about Sodom and Gomorrah. Do you believe everything you read?

Old 06-22-2009, 02:10 PM

309 posts, read 513,063 times
Yep everything the bible says I believe. Amen

Old 06-22-2009, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainegirl View Post
Actually, the bible says this " You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination."

so then lesbians are off the hook..

Old 06-22-2009, 02:35 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,666,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigthirsty View Post
so then lesbians are off the hook..
Oh guys don't forget, God knows when you're fantasising about the Double Mint Twins.

Old 06-22-2009, 02:49 PM

8,989 posts, read 14,583,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
Oh guys don't forget, God knows when you're fantasising about the Double Mint Twins.
I am glad you find scripture about sin funny.

Old 06-22-2009, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
nahh... too stepford wifeish for me...

http://sheerbrandage.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/doublemint.jpg (broken link)

Old 06-22-2009, 07:23 PM

2,339 posts, read 4,407,045 times
God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Adam?? I love that arguement! Remember at the beginning they were all doing each other...mom and dad, mom and sons, dad and daughters, sisters and brothers....so I guess that is okay too. I mean after all, the OT is such a wonderful example of how we should live! Get out the stones everyone!

Old 06-22-2009, 07:27 PM

2,339 posts, read 4,407,045 times
I don't think any straight men answered my question yet....Did you choose to be attracted to women? Could any of you straight men sit there and say you might actually be turned on at the thought of having "relations" with another man, but choose not to because it would be a sin. In other words you could choose a man to lay with but you don't because it is wrong so you CHOOSE a woman. I'd like a few straight men to answer this.

As a woman I don't remember ever being attracted to another female. I guess I could possibly be turned on by one ....but it never crossed my mind. I was a boy crazy girl like most....I dunno. Just curious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity