Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2016, 12:43 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,731,718 times

Advertisements

Quote:
"Gods, Adonai, Allah, Unknown God, you think they are different Gods? Or different faces of One God? I have not interacted with you enough to know quite
depends the context but you are right only YHWH is always Abrahams God.
the others can be dead ancestors depending the context and who is speaking.

allah is the ancestor of the Lycians one of ten who had their heads cut off and when were then turned into gods- baals -lords and el's whatever man can abuse to their benefits ... by the most sick perverse people ( Egypt sodom etc ) in order to control the dead ancestors kingdoms and make their people slaves and their queens a commodity to be bought and sold for tributes and money because every sick old fart wanted to be a god or father a god... it is an old war and it is coming back ... Jesus wins this time by the blood law the clan avenger or the kinsmen redeemer .
arabs were ancestor worshipers and that so called prophet he picked from his peoples ancestral pantheon to be their god ... it is not unnoticed that dead ancestors can't answer so you can get by with just anything.
the unknown God if he is called by manatou/manatu or a greek word meaning mystery god .. this just means 'the mysteries' and it can really be about anyone or anything now days . I can only tell you what it once was . but that takes more time than i have. but today manatou/manatu is worshipped as a female goddess and was in history in one part of the world and as God in some parts like a god.....or even spirits in other parts of the world and none of these is what it started as.. all it takes is one crooked mind and what a mess can be created and history has been in contact with way more than one crooked mind and one bad soul . men can say anything about anything and it means nothing.

but the very old head lopping war is coming back, only this time Jesus wins.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 11-08-2016 at 12:54 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2016, 03:20 PM

10,043 posts, read 4,974,556 times
Is Armageddon a head-lopping war, or rather it's the executional words from Jesus' mouth which will rid the Earth of the wicked - Isaiah 11:3-4; Revelation 19:11,14-16

Old 11-08-2016, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
Is Armageddon a head-lopping war, or rather it's the executional words from Jesus' mouth which will rid the Earth of the wicked - Isaiah 11:3-4; Revelation 19:11,14-16
that is his end to a very old war started about 4000 years ago by Egypt Menes or Mizraim and his brothers , those countries around the red sea and Babylon all the way to Turkey. the ones who are still the enemy of Israel today . they are mad at the God of Israel who walked right through the middle of them and then took back what they had stolen and I think they want it again they want the world to be their slaves .
but it was never theirs legally. Now it is Jesus' legally.

Old 11-08-2016, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
that is his end to a very old war started about 4000 years ago by Egypt Menes or Mizraim and his brothers , those countries around the red sea and Babylon all the way to Turkey. the ones who are still the enemy of Israel today . they are mad at the God of Israel who walked right through the middle of them and then took back what they had stolen and I think they want it again they want the world to be their slaves .
but it was never theirs legally. Now it is Jesus' legally.
Very interesting comment ^ above ^.

Old 11-08-2016, 04:12 PM

3,348 posts, read 1,639,287 times
i can imagine how either one of you could be much further off, wadr. Care to divine a date, while you're at it? yikes

Old 11-08-2016, 05:55 PM

so you don't worry bbyrd about this future which is here..? you think this will go forever ? do you want it to?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnDzFX_8uyw

Old 11-09-2016, 11:44 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,238,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
depends the context but you are right only YHWH is always Abrahams God.
the others can be dead ancestors depending the context and who is speaking.

allah is the ancestor of the Lycians one of ten who had their heads cut off and when were then turned into gods- baals -lords and el's whatever man can abuse to their benefits ... by the most sick perverse people ( Egypt sodom etc ) in order to control the dead ancestors kingdoms and make their people slaves and their queens a commodity to be bought and sold for tributes and money because every sick old fart wanted to be a god or father a god... it is an old war and it is coming back ... Jesus wins this time by the blood law the clan avenger or the kinsmen redeemer .
arabs were ancestor worshipers and that so called prophet he picked from his peoples ancestral pantheon to be their god ... it is not unnoticed that dead ancestors can't answer so you can get by with just anything.
the unknown God if he is called by manatou/manatu or a greek word meaning mystery god .. this just means 'the mysteries' and it can really be about anyone or anything now days . I can only tell you what it once was . but that takes more time than i have. but today manatou/manatu is worshipped as a female goddess and was in history in one part of the world and as God in some parts like a god.....or even spirits in other parts of the world and none of these is what it started as.. all it takes is one crooked mind and what a mess can be created and history has been in contact with way more than one crooked mind and one bad soul . men can say anything about anything and it means nothing.

but the very old head lopping war is coming back, only this time Jesus wins.
So there were a few survivors of WACO?

Old 11-09-2016, 01:29 PM

fools mock what they don't want to understand and it seems you don't understand jack.

translate this .. and remember it is only what is remembered by them and then translated by others most likely.
TEMOS SEMPRE DE TUDO: A Mitologia Tupi-Guarani

i can't speak their language but I know what their ancient stories were and can SEE fingerprints of their memories in the pictures..

right now the liberal arts farts of the militant religion of anti-religion protects all those tribes from everyone! thinking they are protecting them from Jesus and the bible but are denying them the answers to their questions of ages . one day they won't be protected by white liberal old fart professors and controllers, their handlers and some of us can have a long talk with our cousins and see just how familiar Yeshua , issa really is or isn't and what the ancient ones really believed an what has happen since that time of our great kings and our sister clans seperated .
obviously they are from the clan sister what they call ceuci probably what I called Cecilia but is probably the star that is called by the name Celaeno by astronomy . I don't know if I have it right or they do or who does .. , I wonder where the 5 other sisters
's tribes are ?
dang I wish I could translate that site .
oh if you need the link between Lycians, Aleghans, Alekmani , Allegewi , Alycione =Eleucian which is biblical Elishah and greek Atlas/ Attalus this of course being names others called them and recorded them as . what I know for sure is The Lord of creation holds the 7 stars ( 7 clans and the 7 churches and 7 candlesticks menorah ) in his hand and they are saved because he loves them and they are waiting for him . they will find him family/ familiar and they will submit to the promised one . and he saves all his family that his Father gives him .

here would be good links
https://peopleofonefire.com/who_were_the_yamasee.html

Native American Brain Food No. 3: Quechua and Maya DNA in the Southern Highlands

from wiki about the

Observational history[edit]
The Pleiades are a prominent sight in winter in the Northern Hemisphere, and have been known since antiquity to cultures all around the world, including the Celts, Māori, Aboriginal Australians, the Persians, the Arabs (who called them Thurayya), the Chinese, the Japanese, the Maya, the Aztec, the Sioux and the Cherokee.

hum shall we look for the other 5 sisters in these places ?

no I do not think so , at least not now there is no need really the Father has kept track of them all and it looks like they barely forgot anything at least that sister's family didn't forget much I don' think ! until I translate it I can't tell if they got stuff mixed up as to how we had it. I will try to find some kind of translator to see if the story match or how close they are.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 11-09-2016 at 02:55 PM..

Old 11-09-2016, 01:59 PM

remember that they are in Taurus ?

Tyre: Eerie Findings in a Phoenician Grave | Al Akhbar English and a scene eerily similar too this record .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narmer_Palette

here what about the actual site of the beheading and betrayal of the great kings.
or check what the Moche call the sitting gods look at their hats . it is the great kings.

in the blood laws ( eye for an eye ) the clan avenger is the one who brings things into balance by avenging the blood of the dead /cold blooded murders who's blood are spilled on the earth. Just like when God tells the Jews once that He can't stop one of the judgements against them because the death and the earth/land was the one demanding the judgment on them . I don't understand it . but just believe my ancestors and the Lord knows what that is really about. I can only guess that the earth as an entity and that death as an entity has the rights and one right of the earth or land to not have blood spilled on it and if it does it has it's rights to stop the perps. or something like that .
I think he did some of it when he created (Israel ) in Egypt and then brought them out and took some of the land stolen back from the original war . but I suspect there will more blood to avenge in the last nearly 3500 years AKA time, times and a half time ago ! I think I lot of blood has been spilt and still needs to be avenged before peace can come to anyone .

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 11-09-2016 at 02:58 PM..

Old 11-09-2016, 03:52 PM

Under the Constitution of the old Mosaic Law an 'eye for an eye' did Not mean revenge but stood for equal justice. Today a victim often is Not compensated as they should be whereas under the Law he was.

In the matter of regarding insults, Jesus mentioned an eye for an eye at Matthew 5:38-39.
Jesus was Not advocating pacifism nor denying self defence, but teaching that Christians do not have to pay back blow for blow as in retaliating in vengeance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity