Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 03:24 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,775,933 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katjonjj View Post
Again if he is wrong he goes to heaven anyway, but if he is right we are all judged by him (fundamentalist et al) and going straight to hell...

Obviously he is only believing in Hell to secure hope that he doesn't go there.

The conscience speaks!
Exactly ... Evil spirits are audacious and reveal their true nature. He, like many other poor deceived "Christians" are oppressed by a demonic fear of condemnation. They are not liberated in Christ, but are condemned by the law which they believe they fulfill.

I am not saying that I believe every person who believes in ET are not truly Christian ... In fact most probably are but are asleep in the wilderness without any oil and are deceived by the enemy. However, some are the very foul of the air who come to steal the message of salvation from the believers, who (the foul of the air) take refuge among the shaded branches of the mustard tree which is the church.

Fundamentalist basically claimed whether or not you believe in Jesus as your savior doesn't matter, but whether or not you believe in eternal torture does. He has made it very clear his religion is eternal torture and not Jesus the savior of the world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2009, 03:25 PM

4,883 posts, read 6,223,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundamentalist View Post
Christy. I didn't ask you all that....and as far as babies go, I see it is scripture that they are going to heaven, that's it.

I asked you could you still worship a God like that? you said, yes and that is wonderful news.

Where do you see this in scripture?

Old 09-23-2009, 03:27 PM

5,925 posts, read 6,958,331 times
Quote:
Thank you for your honest answer because there can only be one truth and if you are right and I am wrong I get to go to heaven anyway and if I am right and you are wrong then you are not

Dang, then if Allah is the true God your both screwed.

Old 09-23-2009, 03:28 PM

8,989 posts, read 14,585,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood View Post
well if you know anything about Allah, Muslims are not even sure they are going to heaven and even if they get there after a few thousand years he can get tired of them and boot them into hell? That's not God but a powerful being who created us.

Old 09-23-2009, 03:30 PM

8,435 posts, read 10,548,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood View Post
Yikes! That's true! Maybe we should just say all the names of all the gods in one prayer and that will work. And believe in everything too cuz we don't wanna go wrong there either.

Yeah.. Cover all the bases!

Old 09-23-2009, 03:32 PM

If i went around believing things simply because i was afraid of the consequences if i didn't, I would be a member of every religion on the planet. I would be a Jewish, Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Zoroastrian ... Etc. That is the only place that logic leads if you follow it long enough.

Gotta cover all the bases so i don't get tortured for eternity!

Old 09-23-2009, 03:33 PM

8,435 posts, read 10,548,260 times
Quote:
Yikes! That's true! Maybe we should just say all the names of all the gods in one prayer and that will work. And believe in everything too cuz we don't wanna go wrong there either.

Well how's that for sarcastically off-topic.

I think the topic was how we determine if God is wrong... So we can't because if God is ever wrong then he cannot be omni-anything.

Old 09-23-2009, 03:34 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Posted by Pazelwood
Thats funny ...

I was in the middle of posting the above message while you guys posted those messages, and we all came to the same conclusion ... Awesome!

Old 09-23-2009, 03:35 PM

4,883 posts, read 6,223,765 times
Quote:
Christy. I didn't ask you all that....and as far as babies or mentally incapacitated go, I see it is scripture that they are going to heaven, that's it. if I didn't then I probably wouldn't think babies go to heaven.

I asked you could you still worship a God like that? you said, yes and that is wonderful news.

Fundy...are you avoiding my question? Where do you see this in scripture?

Old 09-23-2009, 03:41 PM

Dear God in the name of Jesus, Mary, Mohamed, Krishna, Gautama, Vishnu, Zarathustra, Zeus, Odin, Appolo, Mosses and Lucifer(some claim he is the true God after all) etc ... Please don't torture me for all eternity ... ? Did i miss any? Oh crap, I'm damned for Sure!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity