Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: what you like better
Atlanta area 45 33.83%
NYC 84 63.16%
Neither 4 3.01%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2010, 03:55 PM

301 posts, read 640,303 times

Advertisements

How rude, I created thread to see why one may prefer living in ATL over NY but you Atlantans are to emotional to handle a simple comparison. But put ATL against Cincy or Minny and the arrogance jumps on bridge about how superior your city is compared to them. This comparison is just as legitimate as any, dont like it then fine dont come in. You people act like your city is the haven for Jesus's 2nd coming. Prove why its big league, I did not make thread to harm or bash ATL in anyway, its lovely city but start owning what you say and prove why you like it more than NY, dont parade around here acting like its gods gift to world without any logic behind assertion.

Old 09-30-2010, 04:30 PM

1,348 posts, read 3,587,191 times
NYC, by far.

Atlanta = the most boring big city I have ever had the displeasure of visiting.

Old 09-30-2010, 05:12 PM

287 posts, read 498,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of Blasphamany View Post
How rude, I created thread to see why one may prefer living in ATL over NY but you Atlantans are to emotional to handle a simple comparison. But put ATL against Cincy or Minny and the arrogance jumps on bridge about how superior your city is compared to them. This comparison is just as legitimate as any, dont like it then fine dont come in. You people act like your city is the haven for Jesus's 2nd coming. Prove why its big league, I did not make thread to harm or bash ATL in anyway, its lovely city but start owning what you say and prove why you like it more than NY, dont parade around here acting like its gods gift to world without any logic behind assertion.
You want to know why people in Atlanta live there instead of New York? If so that is a very silly but more then likely arrogant question as it there can't possibly be a good reason to live in ATL over NYC.

Old 09-30-2010, 05:19 PM

1,937 posts, read 4,712,219 times
It is amazing how these topics get completely out of control....

Old 09-30-2010, 05:23 PM

22,378 posts, read 38,935,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of Blasphamany View Post
There is some truth to this

But on Atlanta, is it NYC, no but not everyone wants that and what Atlanta offers is a pretty large city/metro with a lot going on, many cool things to do and can be pretty vibrant couple with decent weather a pretty good cost of living relative to its size and amentities and job opportunities (well the economy as whole could be better everywhere in the US on the job front today) and a good place to raise a family. Many people will like a lot of these aspects

Last edited by kidphilly; 09-30-2010 at 05:39 PM..

Old 09-30-2010, 05:24 PM

4,692 posts, read 9,308,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA7cities View Post
Black girls in NYC tend to have ironing board butts..lol
That is so funny...and so sad.

Old 09-30-2010, 05:32 PM

3,003 posts, read 6,093,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
Atlanta. Hands down.

Better peach cobbler. More Coca-Cola. More pimped out rides. Waaay more donks than NYC. I dare someone to question me on that last point.
Wrong. NYC has way more donks in a much bigger variety of woman. Woman are more thick in the nyc area. Notice thick....not fat

Old 09-30-2010, 07:04 PM
eek

3,574 posts, read 7,737,233 times
nyc > atl as far as women with big asses, if thats what we're talking about.

any of the boroughs. pick one, vs atl in this category. you've never seen so many exotic thick women in your life.

Old 09-30-2010, 07:32 PM

4,692 posts, read 9,308,766 times
I don't know about that. Atlanta is the big peach city for a reason, and I ain't talkin about fruit.

Old 09-30-2010, 07:36 PM
eek

3,574 posts, read 7,737,233 times
well...we have more women in nyc than atlanta has ppl, more than likely...

and certain areas in the hood (just saying...) are full of fast food joints, and all that. all i'm saying is that don't let the walking fool you. no we aren't obese like a lot of ppl down south but that doesn't mean that females aren't thick with fat asses here because lemme tell you...

wooooo.

anybody doubting come here in the summer and pick a block and just stand there and chill. scout.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City