Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2009, 01:48 PM

9,091 posts, read 19,219,584 times

Advertisements

from the places i've spent a fair amount of time and for things that interest me - here goes (more than 10)

SF
Philly
NYC
Miami
DC
Denver
Phoenix
Mpls
Toronto
Seattle
Memphis
Austin
Key West
SD
Dallas
Nashville
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2009, 09:38 PM

1,303 posts, read 1,897,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngMichaelJackson View Post
Nothing was taken personal, trust ! But in all honesty I find people who have kids that they dont want by endulging in behavior like that are extremely stupid. JUST WRAP IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I have had my fair share of both to know that white girls are just as promiscuous as black girls. The difference is that white girls get abortions!!! And the lack of family structure in the black community has more to do with other factors (which I wont delve into at this time) than it does with the reasons you mentioned. HIV as well, that is due more to dudes going to prison and the negative stigma of being gay in the black community than someone out being single and doing what they do.
I think we're on the same page man, let's move on & maybe in the Atl "What is Black Culture " thread we can discuss all the other stuff...

So I'm glad to hear that there are some really nice areas to hang out in the ATL metro, I'll be relocating there next summer, that's truly a good thing cause leaving LA is gonna be tough...

Do you Atliens head to the beaches in the summer? Are there any really good upscale sea food resturants in the city or metro?
I'm sure there's some quality theater going on as well as some are galleries for the wine & cheese crowd right??

Be careful out there on the late nites man... TTYl8r

Old 09-01-2009, 10:09 PM

1,712 posts, read 3,102,641 times
In no particular order, the 10 best are.....

LA
Chicago
NY
Houston
Atlanta
Dallas
Boston
San Diego
Washington DC
Seattle

Old 09-01-2009, 10:19 PM

4,079 posts, read 10,393,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngMichaelJackson View Post
Nothing was taken personal, trust ! But in all honesty I find people who have kids that they dont want by endulging in behavior like that are extremely stupid. JUST WRAP IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I have had my fair share of both to know that white girls are just as promiscuous as black girls. The difference is that white girls get abortions!!! And the lack of family structure in the black community has more to do with other factors (which I wont delve into at this time) than it does with the reasons you mentioned. HIV as well, that is due more to dudes going to prison and the negative stigma of being gay in the black community than someone out being single and doing what they do.
()- the emotions of some people reading this statement lol

Old 09-01-2009, 11:31 PM

5,864 posts, read 15,240,802 times
New York
Montreal
Miami
Los Angeles
Chicago
Las Vegas
San Francisco
Toronto
Vancouver
New Orleans

Old 09-02-2009, 12:02 AM

53 posts, read 141,865 times
NYC Vegas Chicago and that's it. SF is totally overrated, and so is Miami

Old 09-05-2009, 10:01 AM

1,994 posts, read 5,828,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandata View Post
NYC Vegas Chicago and that's it. SF is totally overrated, and so is Miami
I dont think that Miami is overrated

Old 09-05-2009, 11:33 AM

12,384 posts, read 28,508,014 times
I think I just read something about prison rape... I'll pretend I didn'

as for Miami and Chicago...
Chicago much better neighborhood bar scene/sports town and more lo key stuff. Miami much better club scene/upscale.
If Chicago were a drink, definitely would be beer, but lots of it until 5am. Same with Milwaukee.
Miami is more of a redbull and vodka + ecstasy/coke, lots of it until noon the next day for the pool party.

Old 09-06-2009, 05:42 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,579,392 times
Default I Couldn't Pull It OFf......

I would leave someone off the list , as sure as I was born

1. New York City
2.Los Angeles
3. Las Vegas
4. San Francisco
5. Toronto
6. Chicago
7. Miami
8. Atlanta
9. Seattle
10. Houston

See I Left Off Boston........

Old 02-03-2013, 01:13 PM

432 posts, read 609,964 times
Tier 1: New York City/Miami/Vegas/LA

Tier 2: New Orleans/Atlanta/Philly/SF/Chicago

Tier 3: Boston/DC/Houston/Dallas/San Diego/Austin
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City