Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2013, 07:30 PM

805 posts, read 2,003,583 times

Advertisements

Caco, been very busy of late looking for propane tank problems and explosions... mysteriously have found none so far, scouring the plantation for sewer back-ups and brown stuff all over lawns from wildly malfunctioning grinder pumps.... no luck there either the lawns look good, riding around sleeplessly at night looking for the construction supposedly being done by headlights.... can't find them yet either, keeping an eagle eye out for all the houses that are supposed to fall down from such shoddy construction throughout North Carolina..... very upset that I have not been able to locate any of them either.... but I shall keep a constant vigil and won't give up. Other than that.... life is still very good here, paradise awaits.

The new entrance is simply a continuation of St James Drive and will not be accessed by anything from the Woodlands or Seaside area.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2013, 10:06 AM

7 posts, read 11,778 times
Default ICW lots

We are still considering buying a lot on Harborside Way (on the ICW) but worry that the building is going too slow there. Hate to be one of only 3 homes on a street. Anyone here own a lot on Harborside and if so do you plan to build soon. Really want to be on the water and even looked in Southport but not too many waterfront lots.

Old 09-22-2013, 05:59 AM

383 posts, read 891,465 times
Hi Char,

The POA can probably tell you if any permits have been granted for homes on that street. I am in the reserve and on my street alone I can count houses that have been completed or are in progress during the past 12 months or so.

Regards,

Pony

Old 09-23-2013, 11:42 AM

158 posts, read 315,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonecreek67 View Post
Caco, been very busy of late looking for propane tank problems and explosions... mysteriously have found none so far, scouring the plantation for sewer back-ups and brown stuff all over lawns from wildly malfunctioning grinder pumps.... no luck there either the lawns look good, riding around sleeplessly at night looking for the construction supposedly being done by headlights.... can't find them yet either, keeping an eagle eye out for all the houses that are supposed to fall down from such shoddy construction throughout North Carolina..... very upset that I have not been able to locate any of them either.... but I shall keep a constant vigil and won't give up. Other than that.... life is still very good here, paradise awaits.

The new entrance is simply a continuation of St James Drive and will not be accessed by anything from the Woodlands or Seaside area.
Stoney,

Do you know if the new entrance on St. James Drive will be a "full service entrance/exit" or an "emergency exit" for those living on the ICW side of Polly Gully?

Thanks,

Paul

Old 09-23-2013, 02:06 PM

805 posts, read 2,003,583 times
It is "reported" to be the same type of entrance as the secondary entrance on Rt 211 into Regency Park..... with a guard house that will not "always" be manned but access will be gained through the electronic windshield pass 24 hrs.... that is what has been "reported" but who knows what will actually happen a year "or so" from now.

Old 09-23-2013, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonecreek67 View Post
It is "reported" to be the same type of entrance as the secondary entrance on Rt 211 into Regency Park..... with a guard house that will not "always" be manned but access will be gained through the electronic windshield pass 24 hrs.... that is what has been "reported" but who knows what will actually happen a year "or so" from now.
Thanks for the info.

Old 09-28-2013, 07:50 PM

Paul,

When are you going to start building?

Pony

Old 09-29-2013, 04:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyPride View Post
Paul,

When are you going to start building?

Pony
Hi Pony,

I am about two years from building.

Paul

Old 10-05-2013, 07:01 PM

Was the block party held today in the Reserve? If so tell us about it!

Old 10-08-2013, 03:04 PM

17 posts, read 40,274 times
What is the scoop on the new road being cut in on Essex? I thought this was wetland?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina