Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2015, 12:34 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,177,653 times

Advertisements

I've witnessed someone being beaten up once, by two guys. I knew I couldn't fight off several guys (I'm a woman), so I thought up an idea.

I stormed up to the scene, screaming at the victim for "catching him with Sarah", and then yelled to the attackers to get out the way and let me cut off his ****ing **** and shove it up his ass. Then I roughly grabbed the victim by his hair and looked at the attackers in the eye and growled at them to let me finish the job alone.

Surprisingly, the attackers snickered and ran off. I kept up the angry act, dragging the victim by his arm until I knew for sure the bullies were actually gone.

Then I apologized profusely and asked if he was okay, if he wanted me to call for help, etc. He seemed to just be glad to be out of that situation.

My time doing theater certainly came in handy that day, and maybe it'd be different if the perps had weapons, but that experience showed me that there are certainly alternative ways to take action. It's not always a choice of standing around gawking or engaging in combat.

Last edited by ohhwanderlust; 05-08-2015 at 12:44 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2015, 12:37 PM

491 posts, read 326,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gcs15 View Post
Anybody else see this story?

In NJ a 28 year old mother and her 2 year old son went to Mcdonalds and she got him a kids meal. Before leaving she realized she never got a toy and asked the manager for one. Apparently the manager then scolded the employee (Latia Harris, 25) for incorrectly doing her job. The employee then ran outside and jumped the mother while her son was right next to her. A bunch of others stood around doing nothing but screaming "oh hhh!" And filming to on their phones. The two year old tries helping his mom by screaming at the other woman then kicking her to go away when his mom was on the ground and the woman was kicking her head.

This has to be the most heartbreaking thing. How is it nobody helped? A two year old has more guts and morality than anyone else there.

Salem Police seek woman in brutal beating
NJ woman beaten in front of her 2-year-old as bystanders record the attack | PIX 11
Caught on Video: Woman Beats Mother in Front of 2-Year-Old Son - The Root
McDonald's Worker Who Beat Victim In Front Of Her Toddler Is Also A Mother Of Small Children | The Smoking Gun
Not surprised by the race.

Savage.

Old 05-09-2015, 07:39 AM

2,432 posts, read 2,707,606 times
The employee should of been mad with her boss for scolding her, not at the poor lady who was just asking for something she paid for! People are stupid.

This is really sad though, for the poor lady whowas beaten and the son who had to see it! How terrible it is tht you are at such risk these days by even going to mcds!

Old 05-09-2015, 10:19 AM

4,892 posts, read 13,896,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffleiron1968 View Post

Savage.
Not surprised by the racism.

Pathetic.

Old 05-09-2015, 11:16 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,946,565 times
Angry *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gcs15
This has to be the most heartbreaking thing. How is it nobody helped? A two year old has more guts and morality than anyone else there.
Because most people HAVE BEEN REPROGRAMMED TO BE MINDLESS ZOMBIES THE ELITE CAN WALK ALL OVER!!!!!!!!!!

This is very sad

Old 05-09-2015, 05:26 PM

676 posts, read 994,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gcs15 View Post
Anybody else see this story?

In NJ a 28 year old mother and her 2 year old son went to Mcdonalds and she got him a kids meal. Before leaving she realized she never got a toy and asked the manager for one. Apparently the manager then scolded the employee (Latia Harris, 25) for incorrectly doing her job. The employee then ran outside and jumped the mother while her son was right next to her. A bunch of others stood around doing nothing but screaming "oh hhh!" And filming to on their phones. The two year old tries helping his mom by screaming at the other woman then kicking her to go away when his mom was on the ground and the woman was kicking her head.

Salem Police seek woman in brutal beating
NJ woman beaten in front of her 2-year-old as bystanders record the attack | PIX 11
Caught on Video: Woman Beats Mother in Front of 2-Year-Old Son - The Root
McDonald's Worker Who Beat Victim In Front Of Her Toddler Is Also A Mother Of Small Children | The Smoking Gun

I ****ING HATE PEOPLE LIKE THIS

I would kick that MCdonalds employee to the ground and smash their face in

Old 05-09-2015, 08:23 PM

1,235 posts, read 1,776,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffleiron1968 View Post

Savage.
Let me guess your race: redneck.

Old 05-09-2015, 10:17 PM

34,217 posts, read 17,299,820 times
Glad to see the update in post 129. 5-10 years seems a little light IMO, but I have no doubt this savage will harm someone else and end up caged for life. Animals belong in cages, and she is one.

Old 05-09-2015, 11:08 PM

7,629 posts, read 16,500,152 times
When you see someone THIS CRAZY doing something like this, anything other than calling for police help is NOT safe!!! This woman is mentally ill...and I am PRAYING, unemployed at this point!!!!

Old 05-09-2015, 11:35 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,796,753 times
As a large man, I would have been too ashamed to stand by and watch. I'd have have pulled the woman off the victim and tried to keep her away, hoping the other blacks standing around did not join together to beat the hell out of me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events