Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2015, 12:47 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Army_Guy View Post
Why are there no protests for the black on black shootings? ....
Because in those cases, they can't make themselves out as victims of the establishment controlled by the blond haired, blue eyed, devils that spend every waking moment thinking of new ways to be racist.

It would require taking some responsibility. But, as we have seen in Ferguson and elsewhere, there is absolutely no interest in that. So Blacks can keep on killing other Blacks. No race hucksters, no DOJ, no Obama, no MSM to be found anywhere.

Old 03-07-2015, 12:47 PM

1,188 posts, read 1,464,905 times
My cousin is a cop in Wisconsin, not in Madison though.

Anyway, I grew up playing basketball with him and going on vacations with him. He was always a bully and a psychopathic nut case who threw firecrackers at cats and dogs and got in fights on a daily basis. His dad is a PTSD former helicopter gunner in vietnam like "Animal Mother" from Full Metal Jacket. The apple didn't fall far from the tree, only my cuz never was in the military so I don't know what his excuse is.

His Facebook page is pretty much: racist chain letters, images of guns, images of gunsights superimposed on Obama, videos of him shooting guns, Navy SEAL stuff, etc. I just took a look at his page right now, this is what he changed his profile pic two weeks ago:

https://scontent-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hp...e7&oe=558A6F27

"Despite what your momma told you... Violence does solve problems." That's the kind of dude "protecting and serving" small town Wisconsin! Just go to any COP forum on the internet and it's like a sewer filled with all this kind of junk and a lot of angry, paranoid nut cases.

The fact is, normal, level headed dudes don't want to become cops these days. It has become the go-to occupation for high school psychos, small town paranoids and former military guys with PTSD. A lot of guys are wanna be Navy Seals or "soldier of fortune" type dudes who were too psychologically unstable to get into the military in the first place. The military needs a place to dump all it's obsolete toys like armored troop carriers and sound cannons and these psychos in the local PDs love all that crap, so we end up with the current situation. Basically rogue police forces harassing minorities, not arresting their high school buddies when they commit crimes, triple dipping their pensions, abusing OT pay rules, using cop databases to stalk women, etc.

Old 03-07-2015, 12:51 PM

19,021 posts, read 14,198,297 times
It's to the advantage of America's enemies to foment racial strife and disunity.
Predators thrive when their prey are helpless.
. . .
Governments are instituted among men to secure rights.
But if you don't want them to violate the "rights of predators to prey on you," you may just get what you want.

Old 03-07-2015, 12:57 PM

1,235 posts, read 1,531,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjasse View Post
My cousin is a cop in Wisconsin, not in Madison though.

Anyway, I grew up playing basketball with him and going on vacations with him. He was always a bully and a psychopathic nut case who threw firecrackers at cats and dogs and got in fights on a daily basis. His dad is a PTSD former helicopter gunner in vietnam like "Animal Mother" from Full Metal Jacket. The apple didn't fall far from the tree, only my cuz never was in the military so I don't know what his excuse is.

His Facebook page is pretty much: racist chain letters, images of guns, images of gunsights superimposed on Obama, videos of him shooting guns, Navy SEAL stuff, etc. I just took a look at his page right now, this is what he changed his profile pic two weeks ago:

https://scontent-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hp...e7&oe=558A6F27

"Despite what your momma told you... Violence does solve problems." That's the kind of dude "protecting and serving" small town Wisconsin! Just go to any COP forum on the internet and it's like a sewer filled with all this kind of junk and a lot of angry, paranoid nut cases.

The fact is, normal, level headed dudes don't want to become cops these days. It has become the go-to occupation for high school psychos, small town paranoids and former military guys with PTSD. A lot of guys are wanna be Navy Seals or "soldier of fortune" type dudes who were too psychologically unstable to get into the military in the first place. The military needs a place to dump all it's obsolete toys like armored troop carriers and sound cannons and these psychos in the local PDs love all that crap, so we end up with the current situation. Basically rogue police forces harassing minorities, not arresting their high school buddies when they commit crimes, triple dipping their pensions, abusing OT pay rules, using cop databases to stalk women, etc.
^^ all conjecture. Show me where we can find these angry paranoid nut cases you speak of.

Old 03-07-2015, 01:21 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,124,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
You're just completely lying here. Either that, or you must be incredibly ignorant and isolated from society at large. And your comments sound like some old hippie or something- yeah, man Wall Street "robbed" the Middle Class, uh, because some dude on the street told me so!

There are no major protests in the black community for black-on-black crime. Please show us where blacks respond to the thousands of dead blacks every year in a manner equivalent to Ferguson. You can't because most people don't care. There are no U.S. cities being burned down like Ferguson because blacks are angry about black-on-black crime.

And the rest of your comments are idiocy too. There is no epidemic of "white on white" shootings. Gun violence between non-blacks is like 5% that of blacks. There are TONS of protests against school shootings (which aren't race-based) and TONS of protests against Wall Street (have you been living in a cave over the past few years, have you never heard of the Occupy movement??)
Right over your head ay?

I won't explain it then.

Just keep pretending to be clueless.

Old 03-07-2015, 01:29 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,335,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Because in those cases, they can't make themselves out as victims of the establishment controlled by the blond haired, blue eyed, devils that spend every waking moment thinking of new ways to be racist.

It would require taking some responsibility. But, as we have seen in Ferguson and elsewhere, there is absolutely no interest in that. So Blacks can keep on killing other Blacks. No race hucksters, no DOJ, no Obama, no MSM to be found anywhere.
Exactly. Best post in thread.

Old 03-07-2015, 01:35 PM

3,398 posts, read 6,081,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post

When a black shoots another black, unless the shooter is rich, there's no one to shake down.

Black on black violence doesn't attract the cameras so Al and Jesse won't show up.

It doesn't help when the POTUS and DOJ get involved. With all the national and internation issues going on, you'd think the priorities would be different.

Old 03-07-2015, 01:42 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,124,530 times
It was a white man who forced the media to focus on an org that wasn't addressing crime issues. There were several groups, including the one likely most responsible for bringing the issue to light, who were addressing crime.

But you'd have to actually be vested in the issue to know that. Or actually do a bit of research on the topic.

People who are in denial about issues affecting certain demographics all of a sudden become experts on C-D it seems.

Old 03-07-2015, 01:56 PM

4,677 posts, read 5,766,533 times
Better question.... a Latino is killed every 4 hours during border enforcement, that's 7x the rate that black people are killed by law enforcement.

Where's the protest there? Oh, that's right. When Latinos protest they are killed by the dozens and white and black America do not even blink.

Old 03-07-2015, 02:01 PM

29,513 posts, read 22,641,616 times
If only communities across America put as much energy and passion towards marching and protesting against the violence and blight that pervades their community.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events