Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-08-2015, 02:00 PM

2,078 posts, read 1,027,990 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC84 View Post
The only thing these "protesters" are doing is making everyone tired of this bullshiat.

I'm now a minority, I live in Atlanta. The culture here is toxic. "Fathers" nowhere to be found. Violence, drug deals....but to speak out against these self-defeating behaviors automatically gives you the title of racist.
Nobody to blame but the evil white man, jut ask anybody on here.

Old 03-08-2015, 02:05 PM

1,135 posts, read 1,312,233 times
Another one of these stories. Next

Old 03-08-2015, 02:42 PM

1,397 posts, read 1,618,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post

Could you please explain what the hell is "Black culture"? Are you one of those morons who think all Black people listen to rap and sag their pants? You do realize there are Black people who immigrated from Jamaica, Trinidad, Uk, and brought their traditions and values with them.

While you're at it, could you explain what's Asian, Hispanic, and White culture too?
Of course there are immigrants that bring their own traditions and culture but I'm talking about mainstream American black culture. That doesn't discount the way a LOT of folks are around here. I would know, I live and work amongst them. There are exceptions, but a LOT flaunt money. A LOT have kids outside wedlock. A LOT of them don't push their kids towards academic excellence. Statistics don't lie for the sake of political correctness. There's truth to stereotypes whether you want to admit it or not. Why do YOU think most black children are born to single mothers? Do you think it's because those single mothers were raised to respect themselves, get good educations and work hard?

Old 03-08-2015, 02:51 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,347,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MordinSolus View Post
Change has to come from within a community. The black people who do well for themselves, obey the law, and raise well adjusted families are not part of the communities that produce thugs. And when black people who are not thugs tell the thugs what they need to do the ever-offended white PC crowd shouts them and says that the problem is with white culture.
Slightly disagree. There are people who obey the law and raise well adjusted families that are apart of the "community", they just can't afford to live in a more affluent area. I consider myself in that category, but I'm working to change that starting with school later this year amongst other things.

Old 03-08-2015, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC84 View Post
Of course there are immigrants that bring their own traditions and culture but I'm talking about mainstream American black culture. That doesn't discount the way a LOT of folks are around here. I would know, I live and work amongst them. There are exceptions, but a LOT flaunt money. A LOT have kids outside wedlock. A LOT of them don't push their kids towards academic excellence. Statistics don't lie for the sake of political correctness. There's truth to stereotypes whether you want to admit it or not. Why do YOU think most black children are born to single mothers? Do you think it's because those single mothers were raised to respect themselves, get good educations and work hard?
That's why you need to be more specific with your posts instead of of categorizing everyone. Flaunting money ie materialism isn't just a Black thing, we live in a materialistic society. I won't argue the wedlock issue, but as far as academic excellence goes just like there are alot of parents who don't push for their kids to do well, there's also alot of parents who DO push for their kids to do well. Finances, the environment, as well as the lack of funding in many inner city schools get in the way. Your personal experiences don't confirm anything.

Why do I think "most" Black children are born to single mothers? Well, I think Black males need to step up their Sh*t as well as the Black females getting impregnated by lowlifes. People in general need to start taking responsibility for their actions.

"Do you think it's because those single mothers were raised to respect themselves, get good educations and work hard?" Maybe they were maybe they weren't, who knows? He could've lied to her and acted like he was going to be there, she could've been a loose woman, idk it takes two to tangle. Again, personal responsibility.

Old 03-08-2015, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
But the silence is deafening from all the Black people in the USA who do follow the law, pay taxes, hold jobs and raise families. As long as the race hucksters speak for all Blacks as a group, and nobody speaks against them, then this is the perception that will be held by the majority, whether true or not.

If there is a big issue between the police and Blacks, then it will have to be Blacks working within the system, instead of burning down towns, that will fix it. Everyone else has as much interest in it as they do a $250 pair of Air Jordans.
Agreed.

Old 03-08-2015, 03:18 PM

1,716 posts, read 2,034,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Feltser View Post
When will the madness with these police officers end?
So you already know all the facts and have determined that the officer was wrong? That's pretty quick, you should offer your services to the Madison PD, I'm sure they would welcome it.

Old 03-08-2015, 07:29 PM

25,560 posts, read 17,267,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNHot75 View Post
So what are cops supposed to do with black men who do not comply and become aggressive and attack police officers? Are cops supposed to just let the black criminals attack them and possibly kill them just because the criminal is black. It seems like protesters who chant "Black lives matter" are not the brightest as they only see the dead black guy but refuse to acknowledge what led up to the outcome. Why can't blacks raise their children to be good citizens? Maybe if the black illegitimate rate was not over 70% and black fathers were true men and raised their children instead of moving on to baby momma #4 this would not happen.
New rule: Recognizing those facts makes you a racist. You must no longer recognize them as facts.

Old 03-08-2015, 07:35 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,771,520 times
name me one country in the world where when someone attacks a police officer he doesn't get shot?

Old 03-08-2015, 08:50 PM

9,821 posts, read 11,540,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickerman View Post
name me one country in the world where when someone attacks a police officer he doesn't get shot?
The United States
That's why our fore fathers wanted us to always the Right to Bare Arms(even minorities)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events