Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2015, 05:40 PM

387 posts, read 590,945 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheFlatulent View Post
I see so many people claiming to KNOW that the object Officer Slager allegedly dropped near the felon's body was a taser.

First of all, we can't see what the object is, it could be a weapon the Officer confiscated from the wanted fleeing felon during the struggle that ensued after the felon assaulted the Officer, or it could be some drugs that the felon had. He does have a well documented history of at least one drug offense that was serious enough to get him Discharged from the military.

But IF the blurry object in the video was the taser that the wanted, fleeing felon had attempted to wrestle from the Officer (and possible even had used the taser on the Officer) then it is clearly reasonable to assume that the Officer moved the weapon closer to the felon's corpse to keep a watchful eye on it so as to avoid any other thugs in the area from retrieving the weapon.

That isn't "planting evidence" its Public Safety.

At any rate we just don't know the facts yet, but I am confident that once we know more about this event it will become clear that the Officer should PERHAPS have been placed on paid leave pending the investigation IF he accidentally misreported some details and NOT charged with Murder just to appease the Justice Dept and the rabid masses who are still frothing about Officer Wilson being Innocent.

He should also probably be granted psychological therapy to help with any possible Post Traumatic Stress issues that could already be causing him mental anguish.
I have a feeling you are Mrs. Slager posing as WilliamTheFlatulent.

Old 04-12-2015, 05:46 PM

11,011 posts, read 11,058,516 times
Quote:
I see so many people claiming to KNOW that the object Officer Slager allegedly dropped near the felon's body was a taser.

First of all, we can't see what the object is, it could be a weapon the Officer confiscated from the wanted fleeing felon during the struggle that ensued after the felon assaulted the Officer, or it could be some drugs that the felon had. He does have a well documented history of at least one drug offense that was serious enough to get him Discharged from the military.

But IF the blurry object in the video was the taser that the wanted, fleeing felon had attempted to wrestle from the Officer (and possible even had used the taser on the Officer) then it is clearly reasonable to assume that the Officer moved the weapon closer to the felon's corpse to keep a watchful eye on it so as to avoid any other thugs in the area from retrieving the weapon.

At any rate we just don't know the facts yet, but I am confident that once we know more about this event it will become clear that the Officer should PERHAPS have been placed on paid leave pending the investigation IF he accidentally misreported some details and NOT charged with Murder just to appease the Justice Dept and the rabid masses who are still frothing about Officer Wilson being Innocent.

He should also probably be granted psychological therapy to help with any possible Post Traumatic Stress issues that could already be causing him mental anguish.
Yep, you confirmed it. You're not actually interested in this case. You're posting controversial opinions to try and start arguments. I believe that's called being a troll if I'm not mistaken.

Old 04-12-2015, 05:49 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,260,064 times
Quote:

You are certainly living up to your username.

Old 04-12-2015, 05:56 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,387,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vistaian View Post
I have to admit even I got a laugh out of that one...
It's always amuses me when a Killer Cop gets 150% validations based on profiling..and even with clear video of actual gunning down..then claims blurry video..Point really is..Cop lied..His fellow Badge Buds lied, shooting felon SPIN, then finally claiming can't see clearly planting of evidence to prove his lies is deemed uncertain TOTALLY Transparent (learned ideology)...

I'm truly way past believing these Killer Cop examples when being supported by pre-conceived ideological learned biases..just because they can and because it's been that way for a VERY LONG TIME!! Prejudice is alive and well in America..Fortunately 75-80% of America DO NOT feel that..then again Unfortunately those 20-25 have the $$$ and large mouths to perpetuate their ideology ($$ electing narrow minded preps who refuse to recognize 21st Century values) from like 60+ years ago....They want to go back to the OLD DAYZ ,SMH

Old 04-12-2015, 05:57 PM

35,353 posts, read 17,265,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
He wasn't on drugs. Here's the thing - he actually worked for a friend of mine and they drug test their employees. I can tell you, this guy wasn't on drugs. At one point in his life, he absolutely did have a drinking problem (which he no longer had) - which he admitted to readily - but Scott was working, behind on child support, and all of this is known and even his family has been upfront about this.
Why was he buying a Mercedes if behind on child support?

Old 04-12-2015, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Why was he buying a Mercedes if behind on child support?
Don't know. I would suspect to get around. It's a very old Mercedes (1990 something) and likely pretty cheap. However, I understand his brother actually cautioned him against buying it.

Old 04-12-2015, 06:08 PM

31,846 posts, read 17,689,775 times
Well, flatulent is a good word since it's a lot of hot air / gas you're spouting.

You are either a relative, a racist or a bad cop. I predict even after a trial if he is found guilty, you'll be crying foul because you have to stick to your narrative.

Old 04-12-2015, 06:12 PM

3,744 posts, read 4,100,687 times
Quote:

:

I'm not sure if child support is a felony warrant there... warrant in and of itself even if a felony..does not fall into supremes decision about use of deadly force ... and fleeing felons
I would be happy if there were justifiable circumstances so I don't have to read every sicko along with regular citizens how we murder people routinely... but.. in this case.. given all available evidence and benefit of doubt nothing has come forth supporting such use of force.
Its time and trial... nothing will bring back Scott... city should prepare for millions in civil liability

Old 04-12-2015, 06:15 PM

Quote:
See? The name-calling and insults begin fast when they know they are hearing facts and truth that they find uncomfortable because realty conflicts with their world view.
My world view is a very, very strong conservative (bet you thought different, didn't you?) and one which looks at actual facts. Your world view is one of suppositions with no actual factual basis. Yes, my assessment stands - you're acting like a troll.

Old 04-12-2015, 06:19 PM

18,665 posts, read 20,014,593 times
It might be the flatulence causing him to be a troll.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events