Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-18-2015, 11:36 AM

13,410 posts, read 9,941,794 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
At the high end of the professional world you statistically have very few Blacks. It's a whole different world. So I stand by my comments, there isn't much difference between Obama and the clintons.

Many of the jobs you mentioned are working class and of course you have many Blacks doing them. But I doubt the Obama girls attend an AA majority school.

My point was that regardless of how most people perceive them, the "masses of blacks' are certainly not high school dropouts.

If by high end of the professional world you mean corporate Ceos, then yes I agree. Not many woman admitted to that club either.

But many black people I know are professionals, and middle class.

I'm tired of the narrative than in order to identify with another culture you must fit the stereotype. I don't find that the other parents at school fit any such thing.

I feel though that I may have misunderstood your meaning and if so I apologize.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2015, 11:42 AM

2,340 posts, read 4,628,579 times
Pretty hateful statement. The NAACp has had and continues to have White members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
NAACP = National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.

Apparently they don't care much for the advancement of people "colored" like this woman.

Old 06-18-2015, 12:29 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
the hits just keep coming, don't they?

they'll be finding stupid stuff this bozo said for the next few months at least.

Old 06-18-2015, 03:23 PM

6,380 posts, read 6,270,742 times
I'm more fascinated by the psychological make-up of both this woman and her parents. I loved her term "creative nonfiction." It makes me think about the definition of "delusional disorder" and if this is one.

Old 06-18-2015, 04:24 PM

6,084 posts, read 6,040,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wartrace View Post
if bruce jenner can become a woman and this white woman can become black then there goes all government contract set asides. Although i have believed myself to be a 52 year old white man in the past few months i now "identify" as a 60 year old black woman. :d i am thinking about starting up a contracting business; my race and gender should now be an advantage. :d
lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post
She was assigned white at birth but her brain works more like a black. She's merely expressing her true internal race. A little cosmetic surgery to flatten that nose, enlarge the lips and expand the booty and then she can demand we all recognize her as the true black that she is.

If Obama had another daughter, she's look just like this!
Priceless.

Last edited by kovert; 06-18-2015 at 04:51 PM..

Old 06-18-2015, 06:51 PM

7,489 posts, read 4,949,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian Slums View Post
I'm more fascinated by the psychological make-up of both this woman and her parents. I loved her term "creative nonfiction." It makes me think about the definition of "delusional disorder" and if this is one.
I'm fascinated with the fact that people are suggesting that blacks are discriminated against because the lying, fear-mongering white woman who was posing as a black victim has been dismissed from her political positions.

Old 06-18-2015, 07:25 PM

Rachel hate-mail fraud:

Rachel in Oakland in Feb 19, 2015:

Here are the Literal Receipts Rachel Dolezal Billed to Spokane Taxpayers | Colorlines

Two pieces of mail from Oakland, California:

Raw interview with Rachel Dolezal | Spokane - KXLY.com

I hope she is charges with mail fraud.

Old 06-18-2015, 08:19 PM

932 posts, read 898,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baybook View Post
Pretty hateful statement. The NAACp has had and continues to have White members.
Very true and white people are already in an advancement position. it would be pretty rude to say what about whites

Old 06-19-2015, 07:34 AM

"The City Council of Spokane, Washington, unanimously voted Rachel Dolezal off the Police Ombudsmen Commission on Thursday after an investigation showed she and two other members acted inappropriately. ..

The misconduct allegations, which include workplace harassment and improper government action, came to light in a whistleblower complaint and are unrelated to the race accusations, which catapulted her into the national spotlight this week.

The city of Spokane had started the investigation in May and found that three commissioners, including Dolezal, created an negative work environment and tried to adopt policies before a new ombudsman was in place."

Rachel Dolezal voted off city commission - CNN.com

"The investigator found behavioral misconduct during interactions with City employees by three members of the commission including Dolezal. The eight findings include workplace harassment, taking on duties not assigned, changing official meeting minutes, and criticizing the person that filed the complaint against all three in public."

http://www.krem.com/story/news/local...sion/28941571/

Old 06-19-2015, 05:41 PM

Rachel is in a heap of trouble with her mail fraud.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events