Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2019, 07:45 PM

15,772 posts, read 9,609,220 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangaia View Post
Her boyfriend would know.
Don't be so coy. Her boyfriend would know what exactly?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2019, 07:47 PM

Quote:
You'd make a lousy investigator - so ready to dismiss possibilities.
I think this says a lot about you. You think we're investigating this crime when all we're doing is talking about it online. You, on the other hand, seem so eager to believe the boyfriend must be involved without any real clues at all

Old 04-08-2019, 10:24 PM

23,175 posts, read 12,329,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I think this says a lot about you. You think we're investigating this crime when all we're doing is talking about it online. You, on the other hand, seem so eager to believe the boyfriend must be involved without any real clues at all

In most cases, it's a close family member. I don't believe anything, neither do I dismiss anything.

Old 04-09-2019, 12:32 AM

372 posts, read 222,741 times
Oh dear.

Not Uber's fault, but just terrible. Poor girl.

Not really anything I can do, even with a lot of info; I'm only some old fart in Australia on some forum. Too sad.

Old 04-09-2019, 01:50 AM

Quote:
In most cases, it's a close family member. I don't believe anything, neither do I dismiss anything.
This is different than the vast majority of cases where it is someone the victim knows. Usually the victim and the suspect has physical contact the day the victim ends up dead or missing. Think Susan Smith driving around with her kids or all the husbands who kill their wives. In this case, at least on outside appearances, there was a lot of luck and happenstance involved here and the boyfriend was two and a half hours away.

Old 07-27-2021, 06:05 PM

8,408 posts, read 3,587,093 times
Her killer was convicted and sentenced to life in prison today.

This poor woman was stabbed 120 times. She had broken her fingernails and injured her fingers and hands trying to get away. She had even left a shoe print on the window where she was trying to kick out the window trying to escape. Her last moments of life were in terror and extreme pain. And after he had done this to a woman who had never done a thing to him, his mother still is telling people that he is a good man.

Old 07-27-2021, 07:14 PM

51,324 posts, read 37,001,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
Her killer was convicted and sentenced to life in prison today.

This poor woman was stabbed 120 times. She had broken her fingernails and injured her fingers and hands trying to get away. She had even left a shoe print on the window where she was trying to kick out the window trying to escape. Her last moments of life were in terror and extreme pain. And after he had done this to a woman who had never done a thing to him, his mother still is telling people that he is a good man.
Wow, just imagine the kind of rage one must have to stab someone 120 times. Glad he got life.

Old 07-27-2021, 08:27 PM

23,175 posts, read 12,329,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
Wow, just imagine the kind of rage one must have to stab someone 120 times. Glad he got life.

Rage or obsession, like the boy who couldn't stop stabbing.

Old 07-27-2021, 08:46 PM

29,546 posts, read 22,876,811 times
There's just no reason for the perpetrator to have done what he did. He killed her just to kill her. I've read the injuries she suffered and it's absolutely horrific. It said her body only had 1.3 tablespoons of blood (the human body has around 4 liters).

Old 07-28-2021, 01:39 AM

8,408 posts, read 3,587,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
There's just no reason for the perpetrator to have done what he did. He killed her just to kill her. I've read the injuries she suffered and it's absolutely horrific. It said her body only had 1.3 tablespoons of blood (the human body has around 4 liters).
According to some locals he was suspected in the murder of another woman years ago, but they were never able to get enough evidence against him. This time the police were on him quick because of the video. He was unable to clean up. It's likely he has killed many times before this or he was a future serial killer.

Her clothes were so soaked with blood that you could not tell the color of the clothes anymore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events