Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2019, 09:44 AM

15,546 posts, read 12,009,172 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
I still can’t get over the suggestion that someone made to just pee in the car. Lol.
And I cant understand why peeing in the privacy of a car is somehow worse then peeing in a gas station parking lot in view of who knows how many people.

I wouldn't want to pee in such a public place. I doubt the mother would want to pop a squat in such a public place, so why should we force our children to do so?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2019, 09:46 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,730,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
And I cant understand why peeing in the privacy of a car is somehow worse then peeing in a gas station parking lot in view of who knows how many people.

I wouldn't want to pee in such a public place. I doubt the mother would want to pop a squat in such a public place, so why should we force our children to do so?
Sure pee all over your seats and see how it goes.

Old 04-10-2019, 09:49 AM

12,713 posts, read 15,520,307 times
Let's see, ruin a car potentially or upset a few easily up-settable people? hmmmm

Old 04-10-2019, 09:56 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,672,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagster View Post
Bad judgement on officer's part. The lady did everything she could to prevent this. (A 3-year-old may be too old to be classified as a toddler. I'm not sure what the cut-off age is).

https://www.koco.com/article/pregnan...g-lot/27054415
I read this in our paper yesterday or the day before. Totally stupid. He is little kid for heavens sake, mommy nature calls. so what? It is easy to explain to a very young child right from wrong but give the kid a break. As for 3 year old: boarder line in my book. A 3 year old can be considered a toddle or a pre schooler.

Old 04-10-2019, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Geek View Post
Let's see, ruin a car potentially or upset a few easily up-settable people? hmmmm
How is peeing in a container going to ruin your car?

Old 04-10-2019, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Sure pee all over your seats and see how it goes.
Why would I pee all over my seats? What a strange thing to say...

Old 04-10-2019, 10:03 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,730,981 times
Quote:
Not everyone has a cup or bottle in their car to pee in.

Old 04-10-2019, 10:22 AM

17,120 posts, read 15,341,895 times
Quote:
Not everyone has a cup or bottle in their car to pee in.
Unless people have a habit of storing junk in their cars, I suspect most people don't have any such container readily available. lol @ "peeing in the car."

Besides, if you REALLY expect a 3 year old to be able to pee in a bottle which awkwardly positioned inside a car, you're delusional, and clearly have no experience dealing with little kids. The kid will end up peeing all over the car.

Quote:
You think a 3 year old is going to be able to aim into a bottle while sitting in a car?

Old 04-10-2019, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal352 View Post
Unless people have a habit of storing junk in their cars, I suspect most people don't have any such container readily available. lol @ "peeing in the car."

Besides, if you REALLY expect a 3 year old to be able to pee in a bottle which awkwardly positioned inside a car, you're delusional, and clearly have no experience dealing with little kids. The kid will end up peeing all over the car.

You think a 3 year old is going to be able to aim into a bottle while sitting in a car?
Must be nice being able to go places with young kids and not having to bring a sippy cup or snacks along. But I would think the mom would know her own child's habits, and this "emergency" wasn't a one time thing. She should have been more prepared for these types of incidences instead of making a habit of letting her kid pee in parking lots.

And nowhere did I ever suggest the mom hand a container to the kid and say, "Here, go at it".

Old 04-10-2019, 10:34 AM

17,120 posts, read 15,341,895 times
Quote:
Must be nice being able to go places with young kids and not having to bring a sippy cup or snacks along. But I would think the mom would know her own child's habits, and this "emergency" wasn't a one time thing. She should have been more prepared for these types of incidences instead of making a habit of letting her kid pee in parking lots.

And nowhere did I ever suggest the mom hand a container to the kid and say, "Here, go at it".
So... Pee in the kid's sippy cup?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events