Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2019, 09:32 AM

32,636 posts, read 47,986,069 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Not everyone has a cup or bottle in their car to pee in.

Maybe parents who have a 3 year old who can't walk a few feet to a toilet should be a person who keeps a container to pee in, in the car as standard equipment.

Children generally start to develop good bladder control by the age of two. A three year old who is freshly potty trained, as claimed by the mother, is far behind schedule.

From mommy's entitlement attitude, there is a very good chance that she escalated a verbal warning into a citation. I notice that the citation wasn't actually for peeing in a parking lot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2019, 09:33 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,733,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oregonwoodsmoke View Post
Maybe parents who have a 3 year old who can't walk a few feet to a toilet should be a person who keeps a container to pee in, in the car as standard equipment.

Children generally start to develop good bladder control by the age of two. A three year old who is freshly potty trained, as claimed by the mother, is far behind schedule.

From mommy's entitlement attitude, there is a very good chance that she escalated a verbal warning into a citation. I notice that the citation wasn't actually for peeing in a parking lot.

How old are your kids?

Old 04-11-2019, 10:03 AM

4,287 posts, read 8,027,771 times
“I observed the male’s genitals and the urination.”

Why is no one asking why this pervert is looking at a toddler’s junk? PERVERT!

Old 04-11-2019, 03:55 PM

2,080 posts, read 1,604,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
I wonder if those who are most horrified by this young boy peeing in the parking lot are actually parents.

I'm not at all horrified by the incident and I am not a parent. I think sometimes a mother or father can get caught in an emergency situation where their toddler has to 'go' and there isn't time to get the kid into a restroom. The mother was pregnant; cleaning up the floor of the gas station if the kid couldn't hold it until he actually made it to a toilet might have been physically difficult for her. And I don't blame her for choosing the parking lot instead of the inside of her car.

I have allowed my (leashed) dog to urinate in some parking lots on occasion, not on the pavement but on side areas where there is dirt and trees or bushes.

Old 04-11-2019, 04:33 PM

7,027 posts, read 4,889,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LO28SWM View Post
At the statue of liberty they have one place with bathrooms and a big *** statue between you and it. And my 4 year old who has been potty trained for 2 years had to go NOW. So my husband took off running with him and my kid is screaming and my husband pulls him behind a tree and pull his pants down and my son still pees all over his shirt and his pants and his shoes and its 40 degrees and drizzling and we are on an island with no extra clothing. And sometimes there is no other option.
Dang, now there's a visual! I honestly think if I heard a kid screaming and turned to see a man running off with him and then pulling his pants down behind a tree, I'd be lighting into that guy with everything I had before he'd even have a chance to explain anything.

I can only imagine the aftereffect if someone happens to go by a car and the father inside is trying to get his son to pee in a bottle.

Apologies to everyone's husband and kids here in advance.

Old 04-11-2019, 04:45 PM

7,654 posts, read 5,111,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
What kind of cop loses it over a little kid taking a leak like that?

One that needs to loose his job

Old 04-12-2019, 09:23 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,910,758 times
A cop with too much free time. Maybe they ran out of donuts.

Old 04-12-2019, 10:18 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,596,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagster View Post
Bad judgement on officer's part. The lady did everything she could to prevent this. (A 3-year-old may be too old to be classified as a toddler. I'm not sure what the cut-off age is).

https://www.koco.com/article/pregnan...g-lot/27054415

Definitely unnecessary on the officer's part. This is practically a baby. Good thing the child didn't vomit or else he would have tasered the kid.

Old 04-12-2019, 10:33 AM

12,713 posts, read 15,522,736 times
Some people won't be happy until the mother is locked away for life and the child is hit with sex offender charges for life for exposing himself.

Old 04-12-2019, 11:29 AM

1,860 posts, read 1,244,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodentraiser View Post
Dang, now there's a visual! I honestly think if I heard a kid screaming and turned to see a man running off with him and then pulling his pants down behind a tree, I'd be lighting into that guy with everything I had before he'd even have a chance to explain anything.

I can only imagine the aftereffect if someone happens to go by a car and the father inside is trying to get his son to pee in a bottle.

Apologies to everyone's husband and kids here in advance.

LMAO maybe howling is a better word than screaming. and when a 3 or 4 or 40 year old is on the verge of peeing themselves, aiming that fire hose into a bottle would be nearly impossible. Maybe a pee bucket...then you have to empty it. This all seems so ridiculous!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events