Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2019, 10:23 AM

1,739 posts, read 1,916,005 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
Really, everyone is okay with people peeing in gas station parking lots?

It's one thing if they were out on a hike in the middle of the woods or on the side of the highway miles from the closest public bathroom, but to pee in a parking lot just feet away from a public bathroom? That's disgusting.

I don't care if it's a 3-year-old's pee, I don't want to be stepping in it while pumping gas or going inside for a coffee.

I agree. Just because it's a chylds pee and not a dogs doesn't make it manna from heaven. Also, this is the exact same type of parent who just WAITS for some lone male to glance upon her sons naked genitalia randomly just so that she can scream PEDOPHILE and ruin an innocent strangers life forever. It could even have been a set up. People (especially crap parents) are just looking for any reason to sue. I haven't all the replies yet but from what I've seen so far I'm pretty sure no one else has even thought of this. Most people have child rabies and automatically think "Oh but this is a chyyyyyldddddd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2019, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
He did ask for a toilet, as the article states. He also said it was urgent. If you've never had a moment of urinary urgency in your life, then I suppose you wouldn't understand. It was going to be the parking lot, or his car seat, he wasn't going to make it to the toilet.
Then it should have been the car seat. Why should unsuspecting people have to step in someone elses PEE ??? It would be different had the mother intended to clean it up after, and warn people, but I doubt very much she did any of those things.

Old 04-14-2019, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
No, I couldn't. But I guess that's because I don't frequent gas stations with parking lots soaked in animal pee.
Beautiful comeback Oh snap !

Old 04-14-2019, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennywally51 View Post
Just in case you never knew, pee itself is sterile......

WRONG. It's only sterile BEFORE it comes out. Try again !

Old 04-14-2019, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
This incident happened at a Five Star gas station at 724 Laney Walker Blvd. in Augusta, Georgia. (I found this out from clicking the link in the article that led to a Facebook page which showed a picture of the ticket, which included the address of the incident.) This place has a convenience store with a Subway inside (I found this out through Street View), so I can pretty much guarantee that there was a bathroom (not requiring a key to open) somewhere inside.

That said, I also know that 3-year-olds don't always give a whole lot of warning when they're about to go pee. Sometimes, you're lucky if you can stop the car and get them outside before they let 'er rip. So I can certainly believe the lady when she says that she didn't have enough time to get him inside to the bathroom.

For those of you who are saying that he should have peed in the car . . . really? You would rather stink up your car with hard-to-clean urine than let the kid go outside? I can promise you that if it had ever come down to a choice between the fabric seats and carpeted floor of my car, or an asphalt parking lot, the great outdoors would have won every single time.

As for why the lady got ticketed, I would say that it was either a vastly overzealous cop who has no understanding of children, or an entitled "my child can do no wrong" mother who lipped off at the officer. I don't have enough information to hazard a guess as to which one it might be.
So you have no problem with forcing everyone to walk through your kids ****. Wow.

Old 04-14-2019, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerania View Post
The ground isn't sterile, so it doesn't matter.
The poster you quoted wasn't the stupid idiot that started the whole "urine is sterile" nonsense. Talk to them. You only chose her post to quote because you're on Team ****-In-Public-Whenever.

Old 04-14-2019, 11:16 AM

17,303 posts, read 12,242,173 times
Yeah, you’re choosing to make a private mess a public matter instead in that case. And one you have plenty of experience cleaning up anyway.

Old 04-14-2019, 12:05 PM

17,156 posts, read 15,373,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandon View Post
The poster you quoted wasn't the stupid idiot that started the whole "urine is sterile" nonsense. Talk to them. You only chose her post to quote because you're on Team ****-In-Public-Whenever.
Are you drunk??

Old 04-14-2019, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal352 View Post
Are you drunk??

Not at all. I just don't like people that pull crap like that poster tried to pull and I like to call it out. Nice attempt to discredit though. I know what Team you're on as well. Do you want to come at me again ?

Old 04-14-2019, 05:01 PM

17,156 posts, read 15,373,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandon View Post
Not at all. I just don't like people that pull crap like that poster tried to pull and I like to call it out. Nice attempt to discredit though. I know what Team you're on as well. Do you want to come at me again ?
Eat your cornflakes kid. Tomorrow is another day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events