Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-19-2024, 11:46 PM

2,208 posts, read 1,318,769 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
The conspiracy noise is coming primarily from U.S. citizens.
Not at all.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2024, 11:53 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,686,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
King George...you're talking about 3/4 of a century ago. Life has changed with the internet.

Who's angry? People are frustrated that all the royal family's advisors who are paid to do a job screwed up. But all you have to do to be satisfied is stop reading and looking at the media. So go do that.
King George was just one example; the late Queen Elizabeth was far from forthcoming about her health. Better now?

And yes, life has changed with the internet, and conspiracy theories are the norm rather than occasional outliers. I'm not sure why that means that anyone in the spotlight has an obligation to pander to them. You understand the root cause of them, don't you? There's an entire economy built around clickbait, and the claims become increasingly ridiculous as tabloids and paid social media influencers compete for clicks.

Not sure why the average American citizen would be frustrated by not knowing the details of Princess Catherine's health issues, but if you are, you are.

Old 03-19-2024, 11:55 PM

2,208 posts, read 1,318,769 times
Plot is getting thicker.

Old 03-20-2024, 01:13 AM

2,599 posts, read 2,319,291 times
This is weird. What's the chance she is deceased?

Old 03-20-2024, 02:14 AM

50,765 posts, read 24,261,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbiter View Post
Plot is getting thicker.

I thought one of our posters thought it was only American media that was reporting all of this?

Old 03-20-2024, 02:20 AM

50,765 posts, read 24,261,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousgeorge5 View Post
This is weird. What's the chance she is deceased?
I have seen no reason at all to suspect that.

Old 03-20-2024, 06:44 AM

19,603 posts, read 12,206,783 times
I think this is particularly highlighted because of the recent news of the king's illness. No one knows how serious that is or how close William is to the throne. You have Charles and Kate both being treated for illnesses, and William pulling out of his godfather's memorial service where he was supposed to speak. I'm not sure the edited photo or the weird fast-walk farm video have helped matters. There are better ways to handle this but if senior staff aren't even in the loop, who is making the bad decisions.

Old 03-20-2024, 06:59 AM

23,861 posts, read 33,523,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
I think this is particularly highlighted because of the recent news of the king's illness. No one knows how serious that is or how close William is to the throne. You have Charles and Kate both being treated for illnesses, and William pulling out of his godfather's memorial service where he was supposed to speak. I'm not sure the edited photo or the weird fast-walk farm video have helped matters. There are better ways to handle this but if senior staff aren't even in the loop, who is making the bad decisions.

Agree, add to it she was supposedly seen in her mothers car at some point. I think she is most likely seriously stressed over something. One theory is she was in a coma. All I know is if she doesn't surface soon, the royal family could look really poor, especially after how Diana was treated when her marriage broke up. Very possible she and William are headed in that direction too. It can't be easy to look great at every minute in case you're photographed.

I don't think it was her at the farmers market, especially without security. The guy also didn't look like William.

Old 03-20-2024, 07:11 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 1 day ago)

35,585 posts, read 17,927,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Agree, add to it she was supposedly seen in her mothers car at some point. I think she is most likely seriously stressed over something. One theory is she was in a coma. All I know is if she doesn't surface soon, the royal family could look really poor, especially after how Diana was treated when her marriage broke up. Very possible she and William are headed in that direction too. It can't be easy to look great at every minute in case you're photographed.

I don't think it was her at the farmers market, especially without security. The guy also didn't look like William.
I believe the photo with her mother was taken about 3 days ago.

I agree, it sounds like this is something psychiatric, which DOES take a long time in a hospital often to treat.

I can't imagine anything else they'd try so hard to keep hidden.

Old 03-20-2024, 07:20 AM

1,852 posts, read 867,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
It's clear that some of you won't be happy until she's dragged out in full view of the American public and made to disclose every last detail of her recent health issues. SMH. Some of you seem way too angry at this woman for...not sure what for, really, or why it's even so all-fired important that you know the details of her recent hospitalization.

I'm guessing The Young and the Restless isn't giving them enough soap opera fodder.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events