Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2017, 02:19 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,741,456 times

Advertisements

This was brought to us by the grandrapids group to stop fluoridation. I know about G.R. It's amazing this toxin continues as it does...so much money and power behind the stuff. And most of the population is still in the dark and will stay in the dark.

Old 10-03-2017, 11:47 AM
bg7

7,694 posts, read 10,558,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
This was brought to us by the grandrapids group to stop fluoridation. I know about G.R. It's amazing this toxin continues as it does...so much money and power behind the stuff. And most of the population is still in the dark and will stay in the dark.
Your body naturally contains plenty of fluoride absent any additional fluoride in treated water. How do you intend to get rid of this toxin that is a natural part of your body?

Better start worrying.

Old 10-06-2017, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bg7 View Post
Your body naturally contains plenty of fluoride absent any additional fluoride in treated water. How do you intend to get rid of this toxin that is a natural part of your body?

Better start worrying.

For sure our bodies are loaded with fluorides as long as we live in the U.S. and our foods are grown in naturally occurring water (rain) and then the man made fluoride that is added thru tap and toothpaste and other dental products that are fluorides.

It's too late for me to worry so much but I just am glad to spread the word to others who are young and have no clue. The damage has been done to my much older body.

Some more pictures of damaged teeth.

http://markets.businessinsider.com/n...sts-1002991949

NYC Anti F group is still on this issue.

https://www.change.org/p/stop-fluori...d=7259882&jb=1

Old 10-06-2017, 06:38 PM

37,112 posts, read 41,250,908 times
Quote:
For sure our bodies are loaded with fluorides as long as we live in the U.S. and our foods are grown in naturally occurring water (rain) and then the man made fluoride that is added thru tap and toothpaste and other dental products that are fluorides.

It's too late for me to worry so much but I just am glad to spread the word to others who are young and have no clue. The damage has been done to my much older body.

Some more pictures of damaged teeth.

Fluoride Warnings Issued by International Group of Dentists | Markets Insider

NYC Anti F group is still on this issue.

https://www.change.org/p/stop-fluori...d=7259882&jb=1
Man cannot "make" fluorine. It's an element, which anyone who has taken any science course should know. That is taught in elementary school, I believe.

Properly fluoridated water does not cause flourosis as demonstrated in the photos in your link.

Yes, there are folks all over the world who are ignorant about the chemistry of fluoridation who oppose it.

Old 10-06-2017, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Man cannot "make" fluorine. It's an element, which anyone who has taken any science course should know. That is taught in elementary school, I believe.

Properly fluoridated water does not cause flourosis as demonstrated in the photos in your link.

Yes, there are folks all over the world who are ignorant about the chemistry of fluoridation who oppose it.
Hydrofluorosic acid is what man makes and sells it as fluoride for our tap water.

Man makes it from the waste of by products from the fertilizer and lead plants and others. You have NOT gotten into this and keep saying what you say. Like you know it all suzyQ.....everyone needs to listen to you...yeah I know.

Old 10-06-2017, 08:15 PM

37,112 posts, read 41,250,908 times
Quote:
Hydrofluorosic acid is what man makes and sells it as fluoride for our tap water.

Man makes it from the waste of by products from the fertilizer and lead plants and others. You have NOT gotten into this and keep saying what you say. Like you know it all suzyQ.....everyone needs to listen to you...yeah I know.
I know the chemistry. You keep ignoring the chemistry and have stated you have no interest in learning anything about it. No matter what chemical is used in fluoridation, it releases fluorine into the water - the same fluorine that is naturally found in water.

Man can not make fluorine. It's an element, and it is the same no matter whether it is found in water or added to it.

P.S. Please provide the chemical structure for "hydrofluorosic acid".

Old 10-06-2017, 08:17 PM

Toxipedia -- I know MOST will NOT read this but posting anyway.

Fluoride - Toxipedia

Old 10-06-2017, 08:28 PM

48,519 posts, read 34,833,342 times
Quote:
Toxipedia -- I know MOST will NOT read this but posting anyway.

Fluoride - Toxipedia

I read it, and don't understand what is so bad. It looked like people were exposed to higher amounts through naturally occurring fluoride than when it was artificially added to the water.

I tried to follow the link where the ADA had stance, but it was "page not found".

Admittedly, chemistry is not my strength.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 10-06-2017, 08:30 PM

Removing MAN-MADE Fluoride Part I

https://www.naturalnews.com/028849_f...e_dangers.html

Removing MAN-MADE Fluoride Part II

https://www.naturalnews.com/028906_f...e_dangers.html

Again, MOST will not read but it's here.

Old 10-06-2017, 08:36 PM

48,519 posts, read 34,833,342 times
You know, I took the time to read a link you posted. Instead of addressing my comments you just post more links (of less substance).
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals