Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2017, 05:36 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,731,407 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
I just know water fluoridation is safe and effective in reducing tooth decay. It benefits most those who cannot afford regular dental care.
You just KNOW, that's why so many have been fighting it for so many decades and so many communities are removing/rejecting it. Not enough but those good souls keep fighting and some have lost their lives fighting it. Use Fluoridated Toothpaste, our organs don't need to be fluoridated. grrrrrrrrrr

And enough reports on how it does not save those who can't afford dental work. Wonder if they can afford "F" toothpaste.

I'm not running to dentists these days but it's not because I'm gulping down fluoridated water. I have found much better dental care foremost on my own.

Old 08-07-2017, 10:27 AM

There is a thread going on now about "falling" and especially seniors and hip fractures and more....just COULD BE all the added fluoride to our waters to causing so much of this havoc. This thread is in H&W.

Fluoridation and Hip Fractures - John R. Lee, M.D.

Old 08-07-2017, 01:36 PM

37,105 posts, read 41,233,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
There is a thread going on now about "falling" and especially seniors and hip fractures and more....just COULD BE all the added fluoride to our waters to causing so much of this havoc. This thread is in H&W.

Fluoridation and Hip Fractures - John R. Lee, M.D.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4447426/

"To our knowledge, this meta-analysis is the first to explore the effect of fluoride exposure on hip fracture patients. The pooled results from the meta-analysis of 14 observational studies using random-effects model provided evidence that chronic fluoride exposure from drinking water does not significantly increase the incidence of hip fracture. The combined estimates were robust across sensitivity and meta-regression. Few evidence of publication bias was also observed."

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...1001141401.htm

"Näsman and her team of researchers found no association between chronic fluoride exposure and the risk of hip fracture. The risk estimates did not change in analyses restricted to only low trauma osteoporotic hip fractures. This research suggests that chronic fluoride exposure from drinking water does not seem to have any important effects on the risk of hip fracture, in the investigated exposure range."

Old 08-07-2017, 01:50 PM

Good Day, Suzy, good to see you...as usual we'll just disagree.

Old 08-08-2017, 09:33 AM

Drinking Water and Children's Health:

Drinking Water and Children

Old 08-08-2017, 11:01 AM

Thanks for all those angel warriors who continue in this "fight" to eliminate and to make this info aware to so many they touch.

DENTAL FLUORIDE — An Open Letter About the “DEADLY POISON” | Medical Veritas Inc.

Old 08-08-2017, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Thanks for all those angel warriors who continue in this "fight" to eliminate and to make this info aware to so many they touch.

DENTAL FLUORIDE — An Open Letter About the “DEADLY POISON” | Medical Veritas Inc.
Anyone who says this ...

"Every chronic disease, including cancers and plagues, are largely attributable to acidification of body chemistry due largely to “pH adjusted” drinking water, or dehydration prevalent in both developing nations as well as developed countries poisoned by acidifying soft drinks, aspartame, and addictive caffeine."

... loses all credibility. It demonstrates a fundamental ignorance about human body acid base balance.

It also appears he does not understand germ theory.

Sorry. Not a good person to support your anti-fluoride campaign.

Old 08-08-2017, 12:41 PM

Regardless of what YOU think, I trust you are having a good day.

Old 08-10-2017, 07:32 AM
bg7

7,694 posts, read 10,555,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Anyone who says this ...

"Every chronic disease, including cancers and plagues, are largely attributable to acidification of body chemistry due largely to “pH adjusted” drinking water, or dehydration prevalent in both developing nations as well as developed countries poisoned by acidifying soft drinks, aspartame, and addictive caffeine."

... loses all credibility. It demonstrates a fundamental ignorance about human body acid base balance.

It also appears he does not understand germ theory.

Sorry. Not a good person to support your anti-fluoride campaign.

Holey moley what an idiot that guy is! Its like he's in the 1500s

I wonder what crackpot theory he would have come up with for bubonic plague.

He doesn't even understand bodily pH regulation, let alone germ theory. I guess carbonic anhydrase hasn't heard of him either.

Old 08-10-2017, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bg7 View Post
Holey moley what an idiot that guy is! Its like he's in the 1500s

I wonder what crackpot theory he would have come up with for bubonic plague.

He doesn't even understand bodily pH regulation, let alone germ theory. I guess carbonic anhydrase hasn't heard of him either.

I have to wonder if a lot of the quacks who have medical degrees actually believe what they write or whether they write what they know will lure in the alt med crew to buy whatever they are selling. On the other hand, anyone who does not truly understand acid base balance probably is a terrible physician anyway and patients are safer with him hawking supplements.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals