Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2010, 07:05 AM

12,114 posts, read 15,011,257 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
mammys gramed

Omygosh, I laughed out loud at this!!! (At the wording, not your pain)
You should have heard my words this morning when i got up!

We're supposed to go to the lake in a little while... .

Old 07-16-2010, 07:25 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,214,720 times

Old 07-16-2010, 04:47 PM

4,023 posts, read 5,532,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
DKVA....1 hour this week? Why do they even need someone for one hour? I'm so sorry!

And, Wurzig, I'm so very sorry for your stresses. A house on the market is a big stress-er and you've got so much else going on too. I want you to know that I planted a St Joseph statue in my front yard for you yesterday. Some people think it's silly but a lot of people (especially we Catholics) believe that it can help to sell a house sooner. Of course, it should be planted in the front yard of the house that's on the market but I told St Joseph about your home while I was planting it.

I dropped a case of dog food (24 large cans) on my foot yesterday and it feels as though I chipped off a piece of bone on the side of the foot. So I'm limping a lot right now. No complaints, though...some of you have it a lot worse and I'm praying that things improve for you. In fact, Catholics believe in offering up their sadness, pain, etc for the benefit of others and I've been offering up my foot pain for Wurzig, DKVA and others. That may sound ridiculous to non-Catholics but please at least accept it as a token of my friendship and concern for you.
What a sweet thing to write! Thank you for thinking of me. I am not Catholic, but I buried a tiny one over a year ago out near the for sale sign. So far, he hasn't helped me so maybe he wants me to become a Catholic. Sometimes I talk to him when I go out to get the mail, (the mailbox is by the sign). There were so many directions with it and in the end, they stated to bury him how I wanted.....I buried him upside down but facing the street. I wanted him to see the buyers.... Maybe he needs to face the house, I dunno. Of course, my husband just laughed but he just cost me about $4.95 (or whatever), and it gave me pleasure, so I didn't mind if he laughed or not.

Are you sure you shouldn't go to get your foot x-rayed? That's a lot of weight to be dropping it on a foot....there are a lot of small bones in feet and hands...

We had broker preview yesterday and another open house is scheduled for this Sunday.....I am now gung ho to get out of here, (yea, as if I haven't been for the last 2 years), but open house is mostly for an agent to get more clients, but a girl can only hope..... I am sick of the stress headaches, the grouchiness emitting from everybody.....sick of it all.

With the open house last weekend, (both days), we got some interest from a few parties....one guy from NY liked it and even asked if furniture was for sale...he brought his wife back on Wednesday evening, but no sale.... My agent was feeling so confident that she even wrote out an offer in advance, (leaving a few blanks, etc), so she was bummed, too..... She usually tells me why people don't like it, but all she said was, 'don't waste the emotional energy on this'......(very unusual for her to say something like this), so I don't know what happened....maybe she witnessed the couple having an argument in my house or something, I dunno.

We are getting heat finally......with humidity......warm winds circle back around from AZ and hit the cooler ocean air...... Yesterday we got a few polka dots at the house but many areas got downpours, hail, flash floods, a possible tornado in Palmdale, (which is high desert, on the way to Mammoth), you name it....and several fires were started by lightning out near Hemet..(I haven't looked below yet, but maybe Gand wrote about it)..... Just a few minutes from here, (inland), towns are hitting over 100 degrees.....

My begonias are frying.....I bought a few 'replacement' vincas yesterday but haven't planted them yet....usually, by this time of year, I'm done with planting, but I am trying to keep some color around the house, in the yard and pots.....

My girl's friend's mom died a few days ago.....a sad week..... They are going to spread the ashes out on the ocean on my husband's birthday next week....we are going, so that'll be an unusual birthday for sure...

Thank you, TFW! (I do have to laugh when I write that.....I always want to think your name is Texas Fire Water!)

Thank you all for listening to me moan lately......

Old 07-16-2010, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
Good Morning to Everyone
So nice! She's making a wish!

Old 07-16-2010, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
I got my mammys gramed today... this after a long therapy session. I thought I knew pain before.
pancake city!
Hope they are okay......
Was it a new person? Sometimes they don't have to press as hard as they do.....

Old 07-16-2010, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
You should have heard my words this morning when i got up!

We're supposed to go to the lake in a little while... .
You are getting so cute with all these little pics! Too proud!

Old 07-16-2010, 07:40 PM

Stupid photobucket. Guess I'll have to use my own account, using 3 steps, instead of just using the ones they say you can use.

I'm looking forward to this weekend. It's been two weekends since I've kept my grandson. I need some Nanny hugs!!!

Old 07-17-2010, 07:27 AM

Look....it's the Freebie Gang waiting for the mail!!

Old 07-17-2010, 07:28 AM

15,891 posts, read 18,334,293 times
Sam the Nan.

Old 07-17-2010, 09:14 AM

8,091 posts, read 15,440,674 times
DKVA - hang it there. That really sucks!
Wurzig - someone out there will fall in love with your house. You just have to find each other. But where are you moving to?
TFW - take care of the feet!
Camper - ouchouchouchouchouch. I still say that if a man had to do that (flattening) to test for their (ahem) kind of cancer, the procedure would change PDQ!
Ketabcha - Sam the who??

Holy Hannah, it's hot here.
http://bestsmileys.com/hot/3.gif (broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff