Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 05:59 AM

1 posts, read 2,931 times

Advertisements

I don't if anyone will reply to this post however i have put on 10 kilos over christmas and i have tried to loose it however nothing is working which is frustrating as my senior ball is within 2 weeks if anyone has this diet i would love if you could send me a copy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2010, 05:27 AM

1 posts, read 2,893 times
I have this diet, i am due to start it tomorrow and to be honest it sounds horrible. But if you can really lose 18lb in 4 days then i think it is worth a shot. I am at worj at the moment but when i get home i will see whati can do, with sending it over. i know that it is copy writen so im not sure what i can tell you, but i will do something.Has any one actually had any results with diet, or have i just wasted £13 of my husbands money lol.

Old 02-02-2010, 01:57 PM

1 posts, read 2,852 times
hey um i was wondering can u plz send me the link i really want to loose weight so we can do this together like u said..lol but plz send me the link thank u

Old 03-16-2010, 11:15 PM

1 posts, read 2,728 times
Default frustrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherriebaby View Post
I have this diet, i am due to start it tomorrow and to be honest it sounds horrible. But if you can really lose 18lb in 4 days then i think it is worth a shot. I am at worj at the moment but when i get home i will see whati can do, with sending it over. i know that it is copy writen so im not sure what i can tell you, but i will do something.Has any one actually had any results with diet, or have i just wasted £13 of my husbands money lol.

hi, i bought the diet, but it hasnt given me anything!! which is ridiculous...could you possible send it to me?

Old 03-21-2010, 11:21 AM

1 posts, read 2,610 times
i just bought this diet and will start in am, i used pay pal , i am excited to see my results!!!!!!!!

Old 03-24-2010, 12:22 PM

1 posts, read 2,578 times
I cant stand people that just say the diet didnt work and its not healthy i myself am on the diet and it works great instead of eating 4000 calorie meals iam eating 1000 calorie meals a day the people that said they gained it all back when they went home for christmas didnt take the biggest lesson that was learned out of this diet how to portion your food and to let you know how good it feels when you dont over eat i lost 3.5 ponds a day and it let me know that measure your foods and you can lose or maintain your wait so the people that didnt do it you have no will power and their is cup cake all over your keyboard from typing your failing notes your so lazy that you cant even help your self after the diet

Old 03-24-2010, 08:37 PM

1,020 posts, read 2,532,228 times
Fad diet.

Old 03-29-2010, 09:45 PM

1 posts, read 2,536 times
You eat grapefruit, tomatoes drink tomatoe juice, eat chicken, salmon, steak, a beef burger, green beans, squash, some prune juice and a whole lot of water. I'm sure I forgot some stuff but that's the basics.

Old 04-19-2010, 01:29 AM

1 posts, read 2,437 times
Its on page 8! Thats the real diet! If you dont believe it then try it and see, its only 4 days ffs

Old 06-28-2010, 02:00 PM

1 posts, read 2,230 times
Hi, I hope you dont mind me contacting you but i am desperate for the 18 in 1 diet please please please could you email it to me i really am desperate for it, Thank you Julie. [EMAIL="julieemma@tiscali.co.uk"]julieemma@tiscali.co.uk[/EMAIL]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss