Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 11:28 AM

2 posts, read 16,981 times

Advertisements

I would love to share this diet but it is blocked everytime someone tries to post it. Email addresses are also blocked. I have done this diet. Lost 5 lbs the first 4 days and 4lbs the next. It does work.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2009, 10:32 AM

1 posts, read 9,582 times
DKAY Sorry but the way I took it you can NOT eleminate any of the foods on the 18 in 4 diet. There is a vegetarian version and if you dont eat beef you can use tuna but all the fruits and veggies and NASTY EGGS havr to stay the same!!!

Old 05-03-2009, 10:09 PM

1 posts, read 8,599 times
Cool I need a copy of the 18 in 4 diet please!!!!

I'm skeptical about these online purchasing of diets. Can someone please email me a copy of the 18 in 4 diet???

Old 05-24-2009, 06:27 PM

1 posts, read 9,305 times
i have paid and have a receipt for the 18in4 diet but do not how to download can anyone help me.

Old 05-24-2009, 06:57 PM

26,329 posts, read 93,748,294 times
Only suckers fall for these kinds of diets.

Old 05-30-2009, 08:07 AM

1 posts, read 9,258 times
Default 18 in 4 diet

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkybrunette38 View Post
I am too going to start this diet tomorrow. I quit smoking on Jan 13th of this year and I have noticed my metabolism has decreased and the pounds increased. I am five foot one inch and weigh 136 lbs...that's way to much for my stature. I am having a difficult time with this because I have always weighed around 115-118lbs with the exception of heavier during my pregnancy. I have been trying low carb, working out at least 3-4 days per week with no results. I am leaving for mexico on April 4th and I am very desperate to take off at least 15 lbs before I go. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
I would welcome any input from anyone who has had good results from this diet. I don't care if it's a temporary fix for now...I need to look halfway good in my suit. I work on long term weight loss later. Someone reassure me please.
Curious to know whether you had any luck with this diet in the end? I am also 5 ft one inch and 130 pounds and would like to lose 15 pounds. As this is too heavy for my frame. Although I am aware that this seems like another fad diet, if it was too work, I am happy to give it a try

I did the cambridge diet two years ago, and you lose 11 pounds in one week, but this diet is not for the faint hearted as you are only allowed to drink 3 shakes a day. This is the same diet that Surgeons use to prep their patients to lose weight prior to their having a tummy tuck. Hard to get the original version here in the US, as its mainly sold in the uk.

So did the 18 and 4 actually work?

Old 06-03-2009, 09:44 AM

1 posts, read 9,225 times
Default 18 in 4 download

hi i paid for diet by cc but dony know how to download plan any ideas

Old 06-04-2009, 11:10 AM

I don't think diets have been invented yet. People are working on them though.

Last edited by nancy thereader; 06-05-2009 at 10:18 AM..

Old 06-18-2009, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ka3lee View Post
Hey do you think you could send me the diet. I can't buy it because I can't afford, but it would be so wonderful if you sent it to me. Thank you so much. <3
Here it is:

BREAKFAST

1 grapefruit

1 slice whole-wheat toast

1 cup skim milk

LUNCH

small portion lean, steamed chicken with a cup of spinach

1 cup herbal tea

1 Hershey kiss

AFTERNOON TEA

the rest of the kisses in the bag

1 tub of Hagen Daas ice cream with choc-chip topping

DINNER

4 bottles of pop

2 loaves garlic bread

1 family size supreme pizza

3 snickers bars

LATE NIGHT SNACK

1 whole frozen Sarah Lee cheesecake

(eaten directly from the freezer)

Last edited by tao; 06-21-2009 at 04:58 PM.. Reason: no private emails allowed.

Old 07-19-2009, 08:37 AM

1 posts, read 8,631 times
Seeing as i cannot get the 18-in-4 diet plan, and ive tried practically everything else, im going a new diet. My diet. My diet contains 3 simple things. Chewing gum, water and exercise. That's it. I am not going to eat anything and when i get the slightest bit hungry i will have some chewing gum. I exercise everyday so that helps. Today is Sunday 19th July 09 so i will message back on Sunday 26th July 09 with the results. I know people are going to say and think that I'm stupid and i should just eat healthily, but the thing is nothing works. So this is the way I'ts going to be for me from now on until i get to a healthy weight which is right for me. Then I will start eating again. Simple. Thanks. Bye. x.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss